Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Warm Up Sketches of Masc Characters

Hello, I need to warm up with random stuff to draw. My goal will be to keep every sketch loose and under 10 minutes. For that reason, these are freeeee! They will be of varying quality, so don’t get your hopes up too much haha.

I will be choosing at random and there will be no order or time frame. I likely will pick and choose what appeals to me, so there’s no guarantee I can do yours. You can post as many as you want, though.

All you have to do is comment a link to your masculine character! I highly prefer they be designed for or by you and not random images from the internet. I can work off of descriptions but I will not make any big changes once done (and I 100% likely do not have the same vision as you). I should also probably mention that I specialize in what I like to call "rat men." Take that as you will.

Some fun rules:
  • Say thanks if I give you something!
  • Always credit me with a working link when you use my work.
  • Don’t remove my signature.
  • Please respect my boundaries and time if I do not do yours.

My sketches look like this on a good day, just so you have a feel for my style:
17812189_dhvl6POkFAPQjpj.pngCharacter belongs to BlackmoreRose on toyhou.se
West (played by Claine)

Hi there! This is very kind of you!

I have a couple of masculine characters, but I think West is probably the most 'rat-man'. If he's not your style, perhaps you'd prefer Barame or Adael
Your sketch style is super neat and I love the look of it!

I'll offer up my garbage man, Scotty if you'd like to sketch him! I'll also offer up Somni.

Thanks for your generosity in offering these up!
OOhh I love your style and this is such a nice thing to do!

I'd love for you to give Dominick a try.
Random fun sketches are random and fun! For your consideration I have a couple goodies. There is always my sexy demon man, Chanda. I also have The Twins and smol sad boi Cal. Feel free to pick and choose!
Gotta pounce on this one - if Adelaard, Delano or Dave seem like anything you'd have fun with, I'm sure any of them would look fantastic in your style. Thanks either way for the opportunity!
Mipps

Aww! I need to do a challenge like this too.

Ill throw you some of mu masculines.

I got...

Captain John Cross

Wolfgang

And Kaetil

I dont have art for Nova's human form yet, but he looks like his faceclaim spot on and i dont mind artistic interpretation if you wanna try.

Thanks for the opportunity, i look forward to seeing more of your art in general :)
Ronan (played by TheVexedKitty)

This guy needs some art if you're interested =D I really like your style
Zeta (played by Rigby)

I'll offer Zeta up for a try, if you like!
Not a rat man but maybe a fish man, or a dumb trash boy? Love your style.
How generous of you!!! Eeee I only have a few of which are rat-men hah. There's Ari MacMillian and Niacinamide that I have drawn. So, hope the picture's help, if you draw them!!
Feel free to do my characters Slick or Trevor!
Æslig (played anonymously)

Not traditionally masculine, and swole to boot! But nothing ventured, nothing gained! I thank you for the time and consideration regardless!
Powehi (played anonymously)

Maybe this guy can interest ya~
Fen'ri (played by QuirklessNoMaj)

If you'd like to do Fen, I'd much appreciate it! He's not the most manly of men but nonetheless!
receptions Topic Starter

West Losay wrote:
Hi there! This is very kind of you!

I have a couple of masculine characters, but I think West is probably the most 'rat-man'. If he's not your style, perhaps you'd prefer Barame or Adael
claine_rpr.PNG
Claine Moderator

receptions wrote:
claine_rpr.PNG

Oh wow! Thank you so much!!! He looks so good in your style!
This is so nice of you, thank you for doing this! :D These look amazing!

I don’t have any art for this character yet (Mainly because I’m still working on anatomy and my drawings look bad lol) but if he interests you could you please draw him? His face claim is Tom Busson if that helps!

Thank you again and have a good day! :)
Blackwell (played anonymously)

I offer up Cae for sketchy sketch! :) I would love to be able to help develope someone's at and get an awesome sketch. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Warm Up Sketches of Masc Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus