Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

*yips slightly wagging tail happily* thats fun
Helynah (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

...Aaaand you lost me.
Zafnir Adubriscr (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*making a mockery of trying to pull his tail away* Hah! But can you hold on to it? *Stands, lifting his tail up off the ground too*
Well, you know, like a flat slab of meat? and then you throw it like a disc, and the other person sprints or jets after it. And then you eat it, because meat.
hey! no fair im small!
Oh! I may have a proper icon soon! Lovely

*Lowering tail* That you are, yes.

I won't lie, sounds like a good way to drop and soil a nice meal.
hmph picking on a child *paws at the tail*
Meh, I'm used to eating freshly dead things, and she doesn't mind either. It's all good.

Right that isn't so much of a problem if you don't cook your meat. *Turns back around and mimics Lilia's hmph* Well, I hope you don't mind a little fair teasing. *waves tail*
its more fun to have a moving target *pounces a bit*

Honestly, after spending so much time with him *gestures to Zafnir*, I can't judge that much anymore.
Eh, and we can both cook it on the fly if we need to. Either way, tastes good
Perhaps huzzah if compression has not decided to continue to frustrate me

You know, I used to wonder why humans always cooked their food. Of course, I know now, but at the time it baffled me how they enjoyed burning their meat. *smiles, stands, and walks to the other side of the room, dragging his tail along the floor for Lilia to chase*
come back heeeteee *chases him pouncing on his tail*

It's because we don't burn it, Zafnir. You burn it. Every time. How do you do that?
Not gonna lie, I love meat raw, but cooked is also so nice. Ni can do miracles with marianades...
Heheh, dragons. *snrk*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus