Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*blushing, definitely knows what Victi actually meant* Oh, I can't say we're best friends. You know Lisa's got her familiar-
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*Also very red-in-the-face* So! We can pull paint from the w-warp-array?
Yeah, go ahead. Just reach in and grab it. Also, seriously, you're both adorable about this.

....I know what you're gonna call me out on, but that's more a matter of it breaking my image sometimes and not liking people being less intimidated. That's.... definitely all.

Oh, I wasn't going to say anything. Doesn't make you any less of a terrifying eldritch mage, as far as I'm concerned.

Ahah! *Reaches into the warp-array, lets his hand hover over a couple of different cans before apparently deciding on his favorite one- a dark verdant green -and grabbing it*

And hey! I just realized we've never met. *jabs a finger toward Victi* So how did you- kn...know what? Never mind.
Thank you, Lisa, for being aware that one does not detract from the other.

How did I know..... your name or the other thing? Your name is easy, it says below your pfp and I can have Pliumii bring up at least stuff that basic thanks to Omninet.

On the other thing, your auras shimmer with it, there are pheromones, and I'm extremely spooky and know this weird bird lady who find out these kinds of things.
Winston White (played by CrystalDisc)

[Winston enters the room, dressed in his superhero outfit, minus the mask.]

Hey, you fellas need some help with the decorations? I'm kinda just waiting on the bench until CD decides to dust me off again, and I could use something to keep me busy.

*prying at a can of paint with the end of a long brush* Sure! You got anything that could help me- gnugh -open the paint?

Shouldn't we decide what we're actually going to do before we- HOLY- Ah...w-where did this man come from!?

Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone new to show up here. Uh...welcome aboard?

Hey! Yeah, sorry. [He gives the crew a shy wave.] Let me see if I can help with that.

[Winston takes the can of paint and shoves a clawed finger-gaunlet into its lid.] Just like a can of tuna, right?

*With a timid, trilling laugh* Oh, it's alright. I just startle easily. I'm sure anyone else in this room could tell you all about it.

*Chiro nods in agreement, to who about what is unclear* Thanks! That's a pretty neat suit you have.
Welp, RIP to resealing that can, I guess.

This just means we have to use all the paint in it.
Just... don't do it with every can? I have my magic here, at least, if it comes down to it.

You think so? [Winston beams.] Can't take credit for everything, but I did design the coat!

Eheheh... sorry about the can. Uhm. So, what's the theme we're going for?

We've been talking about painting a forest mural, or at least making the walls green. Something...calm and quiet, like the woods just before the dawn breaks.
The three of us are forest-born of... various kinds. Also, it's a generally pleasant theme.
Oh, and it'll be mostly green so calling it a greenroom makes sense instead of being some kind of allusion to past whatever.

I personally wanted green because it's a color I like, but making the name match the setting is another good reason to do it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus