Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

*tosses out cookies*
silently sneaks over and sits near Xa, staring at Raven with large eyes.

glances up to Xa impatiently

Hi....
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

Well, well, well... and what do you want, hmm? Don't tell me you want pets as well...
Sucking her lips in a little, and sadly misinterpreting the specifics of what Xa likely referred to she nods happily.

*Chuckles and spares a hand to ruffle Isabella's hair.* There you go.
H-hey giggles I meant I wanted to pet the kitty! She said one at a time, so I'm waiting my turn!

Well you'll have to ask her, then. Not my call to make.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*She pulls away from Xa and eyes Isabella warily for a moment, then nods. Once.*
Eyes lit up she flops down beside Raven and pets softly head to tail

I miss having a kitty....we always had one when I was little
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*purrs softly and arches her back, leaaaning into the pets*

Wha...? You’re still little, aren’t you? At least like, little for a human-person. You know what I mean.
stares

You talk.....

Smiles

I always wanted a talking kitty, now I have two!

Looks to Xa and reaches at them

You want pets too big kitty?

I'm not really a kitty, but, eh, why not? *offers an arm* Just... be gentle. I might look like a super cool space captain, but I'm really just a big softy.
Kate (played by Colorful)

*Silently watches the interactions, nodding along the way, then smiles, albeit a bit awkwardly, at the scene unfolding*

(To Xa’Taren and Raven) I suppose you two will get a lot of attention.

And...well, as you can see my name, I guess it’s obvious that I’m Kate. Kate Samuels.

Forgive me for not having a profile picture. My creator...and, I suppose, player, isn’t the most diligent with these things...

Attention...? If you think I'm attention grabbing, you should see some of the crew I've worked with. Like the seven-foot-tall muscular four-armed arachnoid or the potted plant cyborg. And that's not to mention my eyeless partner Kys. That's their name, by the way. Kys'jarok. Just in case you were confusing it with the rather hateful acronym that also shares those three letters.
*Lance walks in smoking a cigar and sitting on a bench overlooking the kids and their antics*
*Lance walks in smoking a cigar and sitting on a bench overlooking the kids and their antics*
"This is a nice place"
(Sorry for the text before I kind of messed up)
Who made there be a second fl-- ugh, never mind, at least it makes it easier to keep that stench away from me.

Victi projects a field of force across the gap between the upper and lower levels to make air flow upward slowly, just enough to keep the smell of smoke from dropping into the main area and to it's more sensitive-nosed occupants.
*Lance notices the disturbed person and he snuffs the cigar*
"You could've just asked me to stop"
*Lance sighs as he throws the cigar away*
I don't really care too much if you wanna give yourself various respiratory ailments when I can bypass other people's exposure to it with a simple spell. That said, I won't complain about not sustaining a spell, so thanks. If you have withdrawal symptoms or a need for the hit or whatever, I guess step out for a bit to do it, though if really needed I'll cast the thing again.

The air-flow stops as the spell fades
*Lance chuckles hearing the person worried about his respiratory health*
"I guess you don't know a dead man when you see one, My name is Lance Lawrence I am the dead between the living so please don't worry about my health when you should worry about yours"
*Lance leans on the bench smirking*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus