Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

oh reminds me of an old friend of mine.. has the same bad habit atleast
Unfortunately, I require the account-holder's services for a matter of great secrecy and importance, and a given non-divine may only witness me in one place at any given moment, though I may be in other places at that moment. As a result, we must both depart for now. May all go well in my absence.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*contained sarcasm* Haha, yes, thank you for the enlightenment, Your Eminence. Um...Raven and I are going to go too, before it's too late. I hope I get a chance to return tomorrow.

And with not a single cackling oily-black, smiling saw-toothed abomination in sight.
i guess ill be off as well goodbye
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Yes, goodbye!
Hi lisa and hi Raven! *waves*
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Mornin’, Little!

Hey, that super-heated tea trick you played on Victi was priceless. So wish I coulda been there. :3
To all gathered, a pleasant return.
Raven wrote:
Mornin’, Little!

Hey, that super-heated tea trick you played on Victi was priceless. So wish I coulda been there. :3
Yes I did a good job didn’t I? But Victi is making me scared.
Hey, I was impressed. A bit annoyed, but mostly impressed.
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Hey, I was impressed. A bit annoyed, but mostly impressed.

Still you are scary, since you discovered the shards you act nutty nuts!
woof
Is there something you would like to discuss, Lilia?
no im just kinda bored is all
I am unfortunately not the most... practised at colloquial interaction, but I do hope that others will come to engage in conversation here. I am certain someone will be by soon. Until then, if you do have any ideas of topics of discussion, I am sure one of those already here would be willing to converse.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

That's an awfully formal way to tell everyone you're socially awkward, Your Eminence.
Zafnir Adubriscr (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Is this the right thread? Seems rather quiet.
Helynah (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

I think so; and the more quiet the better for us. Especially for you.
The differences are subtle, but important, dear Raven. In other contexts I am quite comfortable. I simply do not get to engage in casual conversation so freely very often, and do not know the usual subjects of discussion. Once it begins, I doubt I will have much trouble.
HELYNAH! (pounces happily)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus