Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"It's a magic clipboard. If someone is enrolled in this camp, it would show their name. If not, you aren't enrolled" he said, turning to Shadow. "Don't try to correct me if you don't even know anything"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus had been following Clyde, as to help with any future situation that he may need to intervene to keep the peace and to make a good relationship and maybe make a new comrade with him. He was letting Clyde do most of the work until Shadow came. He then Spoke to Shadow, "Even if she was running away from a monster, she has no business of being here." He said calmly but seriously he then turned to Clyde, " I suggest to put her an enclosed room until the people who run this place figure what to do to her".
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She growled when the newcomer told him to lock her up and backed away immediately, her eyes narrowing dangerously, "Don't you dare touch me!"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((omg... what happened while i was gone lol))

Let me handle it. I was new just like her yesterday" Slowly walked over to Ramoth and smiled slightly standing in front of the two counsellors and between the new girl in a relaxed stance

I look at Janus and raised an eyebrow "Ah you are the new counsellor I sensed. Perhaps you have more sense than military man here. Shadow please take Ramoth here to my cabin and have Chess sort it out. She is the longest staying camper here."

Smiled slightly and walked towards the two male counsellors "I have something ... important to tell you" My tone remained serious and alerted them that something actually may be wrong. "Please give me a moment of your time to explain" Pointed back to Clyde's cabin hoping they would follow because in the time I had left before all the arguments things had really gotten far worse than I had expected

((lmao are all the male demigods this serious? This is intense drama lmao and its actually kinda interesting.. i haven't welcomed our new friends earlier so Elisora, Mango and Cactus ^^ welcome to our RP))
Tamaki had gone back to the cabin, soon after abit getting dressed as his form was now the usual small form he has taken but his hair pure white and his fox ears, and nine tails weren't hidden as he goes to find ensho
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((am i allowed to join?))
"Well, come on Ramoth, follow me." Said Shadow, getting bored and throwing his knives up and catching them as he lead Ramoth to Ensho's cabin.
Tamaki gave up, soon sitting outside the cabin, smoking his Kiseru. blowing smoke as his nine tail swished behind him

((ofc you can join. Currently in a bit of Chaos ... so just avoid the fighting area for now))
Matt Fowler (played by Major_payne25)

(( hi would this character work here? If so I can take whatever position y’all need me in ))
((Yeah, I think so, as long as he's the son of hypnos. But I'mnot the perrson that appeoves things. You may have to wait for someone else))

((Quite an interesting character you have ^^ very well I have no opposition to it. As long as those powers don't get too overused))

(( yeah thanks I’ve based him off of a character in one of my books! So do u want me to be a counselor or a camper? ))
((I hope it is a character with a normal personality and not an extream one))

((well a camper would be fun if you want ^^ we already have two extreme counsellors lmao))

(( oh ight I’ll be a camper then! How should I introduce my character? ))
((Arriving in camp, btw depending on him but I want him to meet tamaki))

((I think coming across Tamaki in our cabin is the easiest and is away from the trouble. Shadow and.the new lady Ramoth i believe her name is ... is also heading to our cabin which is a very good idea.))
((Tamaki is outside the cabin smoking))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus