Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
Grabbing his wrist, I force all of my will into this. There was no Altaira to take away my powers this time. "You have no idea what my powers are. You should apologize like an actual gentleman instead of pretending to be in power."

He just looked at her as she held onto his wrist. "I'd recommend doing what that smart girl did, and leave. You underestimate me. Let go or i'll have no choice but to cut your life short" he said in a somewhat calm manner
"HEY YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY" he says being in his small nine tailed fox form
Hearing the words of a death threat, Shadow slowly turned around to make sure no one meant him and grabbed one of his knives.He hid it behind his back as he watched the two stare at each other. "Enough." Said Shadow in a loud but calm voice, looking directly at the group.

He turned his head to Shadow. "You are not involved in this. I'd advise not getting involved, or else"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Flint looked through the window of his office and saw the transformation and mutter something in Serbian about the situation and got up from his seat and left the building and was now heading towards where everyone had congregated to.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She walked over to the ocean and sat down, "Just another day in hell."
He growled "Dont ignore me!!!" He says looking up at him

He looked down at the small creature. "I don't listen to animals with no respect to the Chain of Command," he said, looking at everyone. "You have 10 seconds before I cut your lives short. Hurry" he said, not counting to 10, but something about him told them they better leave, he wasn't lying

She felt tempers running, "Mr. D, Could you do something about that?"
Shadow's expression was murdurous. "Sometimes strength has to bow to wisdom." Said Shadow to himself, slowly devising a plan. He took a step forward. "Try me." He said, revealing the knife from behind his back.

"No, great." She got up and walked back, "Really? A fight already?" She felt the creek responsed to her.
He runs after liz, following her by her feet

He eventually arrived near Elizabeth and quietly whispered in her ear "What happened and how did escalate to this point" as pointed to the fox.
He looks up at the new face, his tails wagging abit all nine of them
((ooo can I join with one of my characters or...? o.o))

((sure)) She looks at the counselor, "I left for 5 minutes and came back to this."

He then sighed at her answer and looked at one of the main competitors and discovered one of them was one of his fellow councilor. He began to think maybe this will be a disciplinary action from Clyde and decided to watch this skirmish unfold and told himself to get involved if it gets out control.

"Don't piss me off," he said as the room started giving off an uneasy feeling. "You wouldn't like it if you pissed me off," he said, closing his hands into fists as he looked at Shadow. "You're about to screw yourself over" he said
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She silently ran through the woods, the growls of a cyclops following her, she didn't seem alarmed, only calm, she leaped up, grabbing a tree and quickly climbed to the top, "Stupid monsters...why can't ya'll leave me be" she grumbled, glaring at the cyclops prowling around the tree she was in.

She knocked on the door to get their attention, "Are you all children? You, Sir, are supposed to be from the military based on your speech, so act like it." She addresses everyone else," Are you all honestly complaining about someone's opinion?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus