Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He looked at Elizabeth. "It's up to these fools to decide whether now is the time to lose their life"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked at him in disbelief, "You are aware that were mostly teenagers, correct? Hormones and nonsense are common."
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She growled as the cyclops hit the tree but yelped soon after as her foot slipped and she fell and she scrambled backward as the cyclops ran at her...only to smack into a blue barrier of some sort. She blinked, utterly confused at the change of events, 'What have I gotten myself into now?' she thought to herself as the cyclops roared and beat at the barrier.

"That is no excuse for not understanding that if they continue to not want to listen, they'll be slain" he said sternly

She sighed, "Everyone OUT!" They looked at her in shock and slowly left, "Better?"
Hearing the barrier being strained, Shadow said "Sounds like we have a visitor. I'm going to deal with them." Shadow said, twirling his knives between his fingers. "Come if you want." Shadow walked twords the area where he heard the barrier being hit.

She slowly stood up, looking around cautiously, "Where the heck am I?" she muttered to herself, her eyes narrowing when the male walked towards her, causing her to back up.

Elizabeth Daffron wrote:
She sighed, "Everyone OUT!" They looked at her in shock and slowly left, "Better?"

"Leave. You have no need of being here as much as they do" he said, motioning her out as he sat back down to look at his papers
"It's ok, I'm here to kill the cyclops, not you." Said Shadow, walking past her. Throwing a knive at the monster, he said "Easy kill." The knive had enough speed to completely go throgh the monster and impale itself in a tree. The monster groaned, falling over and turning to dust. He turned to the girl. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." He said, and walked back twards the main camp.

She blinked, "Camp Half-Blood?" she muttered, "What is this place?' she asked, following him, glancing around warily.

"Yes, Sir" She turned around and left. She walked over to the stables.
Making it back to the beach, Justin layed down on the warm sand and waited for something to happen. Sensing the gril following him, he said "That cyclops was chasing you because one of your parents was a god. Do you happen to know your mom? I may have a hunch about who your godly parent is."

She shook her head, "I don't know who my parents are, they left me when I was born, I was raised by my grandmother" she wasn't really shocked about what he said of the gods, she had already heard of them and knew she wasn't a human, she just didn't know what.
(( I dont know what happened when I was gone but I am gonna say Tamakinis following Liz))
"Hmm... well, you may want to hope you get clamed before the campfire. The Hermies cabin isn't very good at resisting the urge to steal." Shadow chuckled as he got up and brushed off the sand on him. "Well, most people were raised with one parent taking care of them. Which grandma? Your dad's side or mom's side?"

He watched her leave, shaking the grip off of Chess and moving back to his paperwork
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

As he saw Elizabeth leave he motioned himself into front of Clyde's desk and said to him, "Lepo delo, although you could of handled that better but still I commemorate you" He then held out his hand, "Flint... Janus Flint."

"Mom's side" She replied, shoving her hands into the pocket of her jacket, resisting the urge to run her hands along her sword, she needed answers, if she threatened him she wouldn't get any.
"So either I'm wrong or... well never mind. Once again, you'll likely be claimed at the campfire." Said Shadow, checking the sky. It was closer to dusk now. The sun was about to set. "Oh. And... you shouldn't use that sword against me." He said, unsheathing his own sword and pointing it at her sword.

He took the odd man's hand. "Clyde" was all he said. "Maybe if these kids would get the cues to not mess with me, they wouldn't die"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus