Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Nothing really ... just some spies..." I nod and looked at Tamaki "Tama Chan I will treat you to food if you can go heal the poisoned campers hm?"

Meanwhile back at the Camp a tall blonde walked into Clyde's office. She had beautiful ruby lips, delicate features and a purple rhombus on her head. She wore a rich kimono and had her hair done in an elegant do. She seemed ethereal and almost floated in to look at the military male.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He was doing papers, looking down and not even bothering to look up. "State your purpose"

I am Sarutohiko... Primordial Goddess of Earth the Shinto Pantheon." She stated her voice cold

It was a rare occurrence for a god/goddess to come for a visit down to the Camp. Much less one from a foreign pantheon that had a lot of dislike for the Greek pantheon after Zeus having tried to seduce Amaterasu that one time.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Cough, I feel targeted, Damn it Dad))

(( The big Z hitting all em women ... in all of the Pantheons lmao ... i really do hope that Clyde does not piss her off lol))
((bit of comedy to break the seriousness up))

It had been quite hilarious actually... Amaterasu had succeeded in almost near-perfectly melting off Zeus's balls. Quite a painful ordeal on Zeus's side. I mean Poseidon had TRIED to calm her down by dousing her with water... big mistake... Susanoó who had been there totally left Poseidon to fend for himself as Amaterasu glowed impossibly and had exploded the two idiot brothers off of the Divine Plane. Well only if Hades had been there... well he left early because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

((My fathers are fricken STUPID!!!))

((its a funny story though lol i thought it would melt away the seriousness a bit))

Apparently, after the so-called melting off Hera had been oddly pleased... I mean Zeus really did not learn his lesson but he didn't hit on women for a while and that... really pleased Hera who sent Amaterasu a letter of thanks to which Amaterasu replied back by sending the balls of the most recent victim that had hit on her... (her as in Amaterasu) who happened to be Hera's previous lover. I mean seriously ... were the Greeks ever going to learn that the Shinto pantheon really did not like them?

Sarutohiko on the other hand, gorgeous lady but just like Amaterasu had the anger of millions of erupting volcanoes. I mean did you hear about that country that was supposed to be in the Indian Ocean... yea I thought so... she destroyed it because some brave soul had decided to cop a feel on her one day while she was resting? Who was this brave soul? A certain war god that really had the attitude of... if I like it I get it. Well poor guy had to literally drag himself out from the depths of the ocean (come on Poseidon help the guy out) after that island crashed on him

((hahaha its a funny break to explain why the Shinto and Greek pantheons don't get along that well))

((............Sounds about right...............))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus had finally decided to leave the outer atmosphere of the planet and head to his office. He then held his left hand out and a door appeared. He opened it and it leads directly into his office by combining the space of the conjured door and the front door into his office. As entered his office he felt the presence of an ancient entity. He wondered what they wanted because he sure didn't care at the moment. As long they didn't bother him he would be happy.

((i can see it happening lmao))

((Same))
Tamaki ran off to treat and purify the other campers of poison

((heheh how is everyone doing? Im like pretty sick so i think i will sleep like 3 hours earlier than usual))

((Ok Get better))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i am going to use this character for this roleplay unless i am not allowed))

((i shall do my best. The Primordial goddess of Earth is visiting the camp. I won't be here to rp her much so while I can't type in the part between Clyde and her you others can help with the arrangement of the feast and helping heal the campers perhaps? Since Janus is spying somewhere ig he won't do much? I dunno but Clyde after your reply please try to wait for me to respond))

... who on earth is this girl? Very well who is your godly parent and of what pantheon?))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((athena of greek, i thought this was the greek camp, so i am confused by the word pantheon, unless we are also including the second series of books with percy jackson))
((Pantheon would be like what mythology, like Greek parents, shinto parents or Norse basically what is it from

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus