Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Yes, and no. It is all the camps and Different Gods are allowed.))
((Hey guys, I'm back! Anything happen while I was gone?))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Save camp, almost kill Clyde, the norm.))
((Sweet. Sounds like not much besides the save camp thing))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((oh, I am not going to go with anything but athena as she is the goddess of wisdom and war))
((New character?))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
I am Sarutohiko... Primordial Goddess of Earth the Shinto Pantheon." She stated her voice cold

It was a rare occurrence for a god/goddess to come for a visit down to the Camp. Much less one from a foreign pantheon that had a lot of dislike for the Greek pantheon after Zeus having tried to seduce Amaterasu that one time.

"Why do you stand before me?" he asked as he still hadn't looked up at her

((nope, just one that first of all i barely used and second of all i never got on to this rp until now))
((Oh okay. So, where did the rp leave off?))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((well currently everyone is off healing campers and getting a feast ready lol ))

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
I am Sarutohiko... Primordial Goddess of Earth the Shinto Pantheon." She stated her voice cold

It was a rare occurrence for a god/goddess to come for a visit down to the Camp. Much less one from a foreign pantheon that had a lot of dislike for the Greek pantheon after Zeus having tried to seduce Amaterasu that one time.

"Why do you stand before me?" he asked as he still hadn't looked up at her

The Primordial was now getting annoyed and tapped her foot on the ground lightly. "It seems the younger they are the ruder they get. Greek pantheon is really just muscleheads now it seems" Her voice remains soft yet cold.

((so it is all one camp, but all camps are combined))

"I'd prefer the term of 'Military-Orientated' he said, moving his head to look at her. "My youth is a gift, my abilities are a curse. You should not underestimate me" he said, before putting his head back down

((well no it is just the Greek Half Blood camp. Not the roman based one. My character Ensho and Phantom's character Tamaki are technically like Foreign transfer students. We are from the Shinto Pantheon. like 98% of the camp is from the Greek Fam.))

((ok seriously what on earth is your problem dude... people are going to start hating you if you just plain piss em off. You can't just go waltzing around, ignoring a plotline, being a rude jerk and just being a plain Ahole. Well ok then guess we have a Pantheon war...)) '

((don't worry i doubt she would actually start a war lol))

The lady raised her delicate eyebrow then checked her nails "Hm. Oh, my husband will love another war." She floated away annoyed with the useless counsellor
Tamaki finished treating as he sensed someone, grinning as he started heading to the location of the primordial, his tails swaying fast as his fox ears twitch as he walks up to her trying to hide his energy "hello"

Oh my... another of my little descendants. A strong one as well" She smiled and nodded "Well met little god. It's always nice to meet someone with a beautiful soul. Perhaps you can point me in the direction of my surrogate daughter? I have to inform her that the Shinto Primordials will be going into war against this counsellor that was being plain rude"

((i mean... wars have been started for less))
"I dont know where she is but I will take you back to the cabin if you wish" he smiles as he thinks "wait would this be your surrogate daughter?" He is engulfed in flames as his form was soon identical to ensho's

That would be her yes" The blonde smiled brightly "I've always wanted my own child! All my siblings sired their own children and I was unable to bear one" Saru looked a bit bummed out "We did not want to have a human have a child for us and when sweet Ensho was sealed by the council Hachi and I decided that she would be ours."

She seemed much happier and bubblier when talking already taking a liking to Tamaki

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
((ok seriously what on earth is your problem dude... people are going to start hating you if you just plain piss em off. You can't just go waltzing around, ignoring a plotline, being a rude jerk and just being a plain Ahole. Well ok then guess we have a Pantheon war...)) '

((don't worry i doubt she would actually start a war lol))

The lady raised her delicate eyebrow then checked her nails "Hm. Oh, my husband will love another war." She floated away annoyed with the useless counsellor

((Believe it or not, I read the storyline, but Clyde is a timid person. If someone approaches him without a reason for them to be in front of them, he'll prompt them to move out of his way. He doesn't tolerate idle chat unless it's among him. He's great with friends, but nobody has earned that title)

"Not a war with me" he replied, still looking at his papers

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus