Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

It happened again. It's like I glitched out and came back a thousand seconds later. Glaring at myself I bounded over to where I knew the military man would be. I walked up to him directly. "You underestimate who I am. I am Chess. Daughter of the goddess Eris. Goddess of chaos." As I spoke my eyes flickered black and I glared at him some more. Water in the lake behind me floated in the air in orbs. The sky momentarily flashed purple and a bird flying in the air turned into jelly and back into it's normal form in an instant. "Do not be rude to me. I am willing to live along side you but only if you respect who I am." I finished as everything returned to a normal state. Dazed by the energy I exerted I tried not to falter in my stance.

((Stop Brushing off my power; >.<))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

I looked up at her, looking at her as if he didn't see what happened or better yet, didn't care. "You come again to pest me once more?" he asked. "Leave, at once, or I'll will have no choice but to hurt you"

Sighing I realized I would have to resort to physical attacks. I took out two twin blades from my sleeves and went into a stance ready to fight. Annoyed at his persistence. Still I was very decent at attacking and I knew where the best puncture points were. I was trying to figure out whether or not I wanted to kill him.

((I might not respond until tomorrow sorry~))

Chess wrote:
Sighing I realized I would have to resort to physical attacks. I took out two twin blades from my sleeves and went into a stance ready to fight. Annoyed at his persistence. Still I was very decent at attacking and I knew where the best puncture points were. I was trying to figure out whether or not I wanted to kill him.

((I might not respond until tomorrow sorry~))

"I'll give you one last chance to be smart and disarm yourself. I have abilities beyond comprehension" he said, looking a little irritated

Nodding quickly. I put the daggers back in my sleeves safely. I gave a little giggle. My demeanor shifted rather quickly or, chaoticaly. I laughed at my joke. But I had decided he wasn't a bully. Or at least not a cowardly one. I plastered a smile on my face. "I dont believe we've been introduced. My name is Chess. I am 19 years old and I was friends with the old counselor. I am understandably a little upset. Apologies for my actions!" I said the last part with a half flourish. "I hope we can work together. What are your approaches on being a counselor?" I was being guinely friendly. I wanted to be kind to him as he seemed very interesting. My eyes flashed a deep green.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus was sitting at his desk doing the paperwork concerning the recent events of the camp. Apparently it was in the fine print he glossed over in the manual and that annoyed immensely. As he was finishing the work he wonderer about how the future may play. As he is empowered by the start of anything thing and the ending of it; like his father. When he finished he sent the work management and walked outside and he breathed in the air. He then began to feel a new source coming nearby in Clyde's office, at that moment he knew Clyde or someone antagonizing him had either began skirmishing or ending what could been a fight.

Chess wrote:
Nodding quickly. I put the daggers back in my sleeves safely. I gave a little giggle. My demeanor shifted rather quickly or, chaoticaly. I laughed at my joke. But I had decided he wasn't a bully. Or at least not a cowardly one. I plastered a smile on my face. "I dont believe we've been introduced. My name is Chess. I am 19 years old and I was friends with the old counselor. I am understandably a little upset. Apologies for my actions!" I said the last part with a half flourish. "I hope we can work together. What are your approaches on being a counselor?" I was being guinely friendly. I wanted to be kind to him as he seemed very interesting. My eyes flashed a deep green.

He was glad he didn't have to end the girl's life so soon, but he would've if she refused to listen. he put his eyes back down to his paper. "My name is Lieutenant Colonel Clyde R. Whistler. My friends call me Clyde, but you don't have that privilege" he said, grabbing a pen.

((I want someone to try to fight him so baaaaad so I can show off why he's so stern))

"Obviously not sir." I replied innocently. "I wouldn't consider you a friend either but I hope that's not rude. I would love to get to know you and your methods more. I want to see how different or similar you are to what I am used to. I want to be able to understand you and how to.... not get on your nerves." Personally, I loved getting on people's nerves. However knowing both things were always good.

((Well Chess wants her powers to not be undermined >.<))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she hears chess and walks over"hello?"

Turning to the newcomer I put on a wholehearted grin. "Hello! I haven't met you either. My name is Chess. What is yours may I ask? And what is your role here?" My eyes flickered brown. I decided it fit with her appearance most.

Chess wrote:
"Obviously not sir." I replied innocently. "I wouldn't consider you a friend either but I hope that's not rude. I would love to get to know you and your methods more. I want to see how different or similar you are to what I am used to. I want to be able to understand you and how to.... not get on your nerves." Personally, I loved getting on people's nerves. However knowing both things were always good.

((Well Chess wants her powers to not be undermined >.<))

"Just don't annoy me, don't try to attack me, and don't purposely break the camp rules consistently. Failure to comply with those, and i'll chop you into two, maybe from the top to bottom if I'm feeling like it" he said simply

Turning back to Clyde I asked "May I ask what the rules are? Also, I understand need to have obedience and docile people you are in charge of." For a moment my eyes flashed with obvious irony maybe even annoyance as they turned red and to an innocent blue. I let my hands fall to my sides and tried to focus on him. Maybe he didn't have to be annoying. Maybe I really could get along with him.

"i am an older camper who just got back here from quite a few fights, some people call me the green dragon because i put on fake wings and horns, and my hair is normally died green although i am the daughter of athena"she smiles

Chess wrote:
Turning back to Clyde I asked "May I ask what the rules are? Also, I understand need to have obedience and docile people you are in charge of." For a moment my eyes flashed with obvious irony maybe even annoyance as they turned red and to an innocent blue. I let my hands fall to my sides and tried to focus on him. Maybe he didn't have to be annoying. Maybe I really could get along with him.

((I don't know them :P))

He held out a paper located at the corner of the desk to her. "Here's your answer. If you don't need anything, you can leave" he said
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Causing up trouble are you Chess?" Walked over and carrying a mountain of fiah and stuff I got to make food for Tamaki.

((Well ig Clyde wants to.fight... he can always fight a primordial god which is Saru the lady he brushed off earlier... a Primordial is a being that sits just above a titan in strength... if he is ok with that then... sure))

((Not a good idea :P Plus, I'm going to sleep shortly))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((go to sleep then not like you will win the battle if you are erased from existence... you aren't attempting to.make friends and it is getting quite annoying because you have done almost 0 for a plotline except argue with people))
Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
Causing up trouble are you Chess?" Walked over and carrying a mountain of fiah and stuff I got to make food for Tamaki.

((Well ig Clyde wants to.fight... he can always fight a primordial god which is Saru the lady he brushed off earlier... a Primordial is a being that sits just above a titan in strength... if he is ok with that then... sure))

((I have a god character that Clyde can fight... If he wants to be permanatly erased from existance))
((If he were to fight Tamaki he would be erased as well))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus