Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

He reverted back "well I was born of two gods myself, I just had a surrogate mother, my parents would be tsukiyomi and inari" he says as he slowly started to guide her, as she can see his nine tails wag
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

um ... timid? is that the right word to say here? Are you saying he is putting on a brave face lol ...))

She smiled and followed you to the Shinto cabin immediately taking a liking to it "What a beautiful place this is. It certainly looks comfortable. I think I will rest here for a bit and contemplate on my next action. Perhaps you can locate my daughter for me hm?"
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((should i do my intro like i did not know this was here until i saw it or should i do it like i was already here?))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((You can be a camper who was already here and just got back.))
((Hey, had to do something, but I'm back.))Watching the two talk about their Japanese heritage as he sat on a high up branch of a tree, Shadow go bored and started twisting around a knive. Accidentally dropping it, Shadow jumped after it and caught it midair. The tree being around 10 feet up, Shadow landed and somehow took no physical strain.
"Well we can wait right here, she will be here sooner or later, she owes me food after all" he says as his stomach growled quite loud as those unaware his stomach is massive, able to eat more then his body weight
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((ok then I am heading to sleep. Since Tamaki and Saru are at the cabin the others can work on the feast and preparations for it. We can have any new characters returning from a mission perhaps. That works well. When I return I will mssg ya guys ^^ Good night))

I yawn a bit stretching and sitting at the lake catching myself fish to make for Tamaki

((Night))
((Oh I'm in Eastern standard time, so it's only 3:58 for me))

she was walking to camp and she looks at the infirmary "why in the world is there so many people in there?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
um ... timid? is that the right word to say here? Are you saying he is putting on a brave face lol ...))

She smiled and followed you to the Shinto cabin immediately taking a liking to it "What a beautiful place this is. It certainly looks comfortable. I think I will rest here for a bit and contemplate on my next action. Perhaps you can locate my daughter for me hm?"

He watched her walk away, sighing lightly before working on more papers
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Shadow wrote:
"Well, come on Ramoth, follow me." Said Shadow, getting bored and throwing his knives up and catching them as he lead Ramoth to Ensho's cabin.

She slowly followed, watching everyone warily.

((Sorry guys! I just got home from school >.<))

she heads to the center of the camp, it being years since she had been back and she looks around

Liz waved goodbye to Ensho and walked around the camp.

she sees elizabeth"hello"
((Anyone on?))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((Me))
((i am))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((I'm on ~ I replied to your last response Shadow^^))

((obviously i am here))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus