Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((i know him IRL he will be back in around a hour))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((wait how on earth do you 3 know each other? what is this... same school now?))
He rushes back as he soon sits down "Itadakimasu" he claps his hands as he starts eating like an animal
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Yep we are in the same school))

I sigh and sit down proceeding to release my illusions and stay as my draconic hybrid form and also ate similarly to an animal just at a more relaxed pace. I finish and then shifted close to Tamaki. "Look ... can you answer my question from before... about mates?"
((Really? Where?)

((all... 3 of you? is that a coincidence or something?))

((CA, Valley View, no we are friends in real life. We started RPing around the same time.))
He looks confused "what question, sorry I wasnt paying attention" he laughs as he has eaten more then her already

((I live in japan))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Well Mango, was here for a lot longer with Dantefrancis))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Glaring at Liz. "Yes, Why wouldn't I be?" Reeling to find someone to tease her about. "I know you have a crush on Rhys"

(( wait ... you are all what 18??))

"Enough" Growled out angrily and pinned Tamaki under me with his wrists above his head "Can you pay attention when i want to ask something important?" Sighs softly and stared at him "I want you to be my mate." Released his wrists and stands up walking to the kitchen area to continue cooking the bottomless Kitsune pit more food calming myself down

((o.o ooooh do ya Liz do ya?))

((You're doing it wrong. It's 0o0o0o0o0o0oh))

((ok no i wont type that bulls_t... that looks painful to the eyes))
He laughs as he sits in a cheeky manner "if that is all you wanted then why not ask straight out, tho I like the whole rough side" he said as he eyed her, his eyes more focus as if chasing prey

((Fiiine What about F1i1i1i1i1i1i1ne?))

((I can't speak for the others but I'm 16, It's up to them if they want to tell you. Mostly just chill and watch/read anime/manga.))

She nodded at Chess, "Sure..."

"Because if I did you wouldn't accept moon princess" Smirked widely showing off my canines and tackled the fox holding him under me "Mine now..." Growled and bites down on the nape of his neck where some claim their mates leaving a magical tattoo there on his pretty pale skin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus