Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

((I was born with silver spoon in my mouth, tho I have alot more preassure then most have to deal with, I also didnt have a childhood and not to mention the countless bullies due to my hair and eyes))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((hn you are a moon princess! no one should tell you otherwise Phan! man i wish i had money... i dont have enough to keep studying :( ))

((Also everyone Happy Valentine's day from my Time ^^))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Chill Chess" ((HOLY F--K 5 sibs, Phantom... do you need a virtual hug?))

((Mine tomorrow, so happy Early V-day from me))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Can I plan your wedding?" I asked innocently. Turning my eyes the shade of blue her cat headphones are. "Pleaseeeee" I gave a little bambi eyes.

((Mine's tomorrow too. Happy Early Valentine's Day. Perfect Time to Start A SHIP))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Yes, Happy Valentine day))
((Yes please not to mention the traveling with my uncle, strippers, molesting doctors, the traveling, the fact I am living off my dad's generosity so I can enjoy life in japan.......I wanna cry))

((F-k everything everyone fricken group hug Phantom NOW))
Tamaki bite her neck quite hard to draw blood as his mouth bled abit, their blood intertwining as a fox mark formed on her

"Chess I will end you slowly and painfully is you ever say that again."

((i should kick all their asses! *sighed* well i would if I could move properly with my hurt back and bad knee lol))
((There is more not to mention the numerous hospital trips, abusive older sister well not anymore but still.......my life has been horrible hasnt it?))

((I shall assist you with the ass-kicking Ensho))

(('Their blood entertwining' HOW ROMANTIC))

"But Whyyyy? You have to have a crush on someoneee" I pleaded.

I let Tamaki do that and then hooked my arms under his butt and smirked lifting him up "Oh little Kitsune... you started something I hope you can continue" Smirked again and carried him effortlessly to the bedroom

((ENSHO WHERE ARE YOU GOING))

((Phantom you should be very happy we aren't in the same room, I probably would have hugged you to death at this point. If you ever need to chat we got chu. Also, ENSHO KEEP IT PG-13!!!!!!!!!!)) "No Chess I don't like anyone."
((Thank you everyone))

((Clyde is going to get back and be like what the h e double hockey sticks happened?))

I made a pouting face momentarily. "Want to race?" I asked gesturing from one end of the pool to another.

((Bring that into the PMs you two lovebirds))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus