Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Finally, it has been said!))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I paused at the door. Looking back wistfully. Why was I wistful? I shook my head trying to get my bearings as I focused outside of the door and took a deep breath exiting the building. I sighed and started to head back to my cabin. Whatever, I didn't have anywhere else to go. My eyes turned to a deep shade of blue.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((said what? who? when?))

((Da ship Dating))

((There is so much tension right now))
He keeps waiting for the food of ensho's lovely cooking

((just tell him you know most of the campers and it will make them feel at ease if you introduced them... that way you can sneak a date))

I hum softly as I finish making the food for Tamaki

((Yass))

A thought intruded my mind. Without thinking any more about it I turned on my heel and walked back into Clyde's building. I forced my face to return to a normal color. "Hey, Lieutenant Clyde?" I asked quickly, trying to remember what he told me to call him. "I know most everyone here and I think they would feel a lot" I put a lot of emphasis on the word. "Better if I was the one to introduce you to them." I paused and gave him a moment to think about it. "What do you think?"
"So ensho.....what should we do afterwards, and if you want you could ask me to transform into someone or a certain way"

"What?" The stream of water splashed on her.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
((Yass))

A thought intruded my mind. Without thinking any more about it I turned on my heel and walked back into Clyde's building. I forced my face to return to a normal color. "Hey, Lieutenant Clyde?" I asked quickly, trying to remember what he told me to call him. "I know most everyone here and I think they would feel a lot" I put a lot of emphasis on the word. "Better if I was the one to introduce you to them." I paused and gave him a moment to think about it. "What do you think?"

"I've met most of the campers, so I'll pass," he said, looking at her. "The campers might be going to the pool later, so... be on your best behavior"

I tried not to look slapped for a moment when he rejected me. I plastered on a weak smile. "Okay thanks." Wait. "The pool?" I said confused. I paused. "Okay, thanks it's fine."

(oh nu why did he reject her offer!)

Laughed softly and looked at Tamaki "Say ... ive known you for a very short period of time... but what ... is your opinion on mates?" Set some more food down for Tamaki

(hah he wants to see her in a ... bikini!)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
I tried not to look slapped for a moment when he rejected me. I plastered on a weak smile. "Okay thanks." Wait. "The pool?" I said confused. I paused. "Okay, thanks it's fine."

((Bruh))

"If that decision comes to be, i'll announce it on the PA, if not, then I won't" he said. "Tell the others to get something to wear if they're gonna swim"

((you brought up the pool... since when does the camp even have a pool?))

((Don't deny it, Clyde))

"Okay." I replied. I quickly walked out of the building to Ensho. As far as I could see, she had the most people around her. "Hey Ensho! We might be going to the pool later so can you help me spread the word that everyone has to get something to wear? Do you have something to wear?"

"The pool? It sounds fun!" She stood up and stretched.

I turned to Liz. "Yeah, but he might decide we can't go so we are supposed to be on our 'best behavior'" I put air quotes in the air.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus