Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((We could create a group for this)) "Wait Liz? Where are you going?" ((How long has it been since he left already?))
((Basically semi-naked training to push one to thelimits, also seen as torture,))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((haha someone misses Clyde lol))

((Omg Ensho what if we actually start this and then Liz and Flint get together IRL we would be the best matchmakers ever. *Solemn Nod*))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Soon Chess, and NO ENSHO)) "Work." ((I will end you two))

((*sticks tongue out at Ensho*))

((... ok that is a biiiiiit too far lol))

"Work?" I didn't remember her having any work to do. "But the pool party just started!" I glanced at Clyde knowing that there was no one else there besides me and Liz. I might have had a little panic attack.
Tamaki, felt dizzy as his body engulfed in his flames fell to the ground in the small cub form, his once beutiful tails now diminished as he had one small tail, his body burning up as he seems ill

((I was just curious as to when he was getting back))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((in around 20 minutes))

I set the small pretty kitsune on the bed and then got to healing him sighing "Well there goes the ... mood" Looked minorly sad about it but sighed and continued with the healing

((hear that Chess? 20 mins!))

((Don't ship MES)) She walked over to the ocean, not really to work, but for the lover to get some Alone Time. "I'm a great friend!"

I sighed. I suppose Liz would be going. What was I supposed to do at this point??

((OH BOY 20 MINUTES))
He painted softly, not getting much better but his physical state better as he fever died down quite abit

She sat on the beach and stared at the water.

I hold Tamaki against me hoping he would heal
Soon his only tail grows back to full length as he wakes up looking around "ensho?" He says confused

Yes Tama chan?" Looked at him curiously

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus