Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((OOF sorry about that, I'll yell at him))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((XD))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((wth just happened?))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Despite what he's doing with Atlas he believes he doing his duty as a councilor )) Li here just run

((What happened, is your plan fell apart Ensho))

((Poor Chess))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((why the f_ are you blaming me? blame it on the musclehead who is being a f_ing idiot... ))

Sputtering I woke up and immediately wanted to fall back into the pool. Rolling over, I made a break for the pool not expecting to get there. I was so embarrassing to myself. I sighed as I ran towards the water.

((Except Chess can never blame the hottie))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He jumped of the tower to crouch next to Flint and Chess. "Is she okay?"

Freezing at his concern. I paused. Well whatever. "I'm okay" I muttered sitting up. "Thanks for asking." I didn't want to have to focus on him even though he was concerned. My whole face was so red I'm sure it was purple.

He said to Clyde, "She is"

Chess wrote:
Freezing at his concern. I paused. Well, whatever. "I'm okay" I muttered sitting up. "Thanks for asking." I didn't want to have to focus on him even though he was concerned. My whole face was so red I'm sure it was purple.

He nodded. "Good to see your okay" he said, moving to the edge of the pool and putting his legs in the pool and sighing softly

Janus then take off his suit vest and his shoes and sits near the poolside about 2 from Clyde

(( 2 Feet))

I contemplated going back into the pool with a shudder. I ultimately decided that nope I was not doing that. Instead I cautiously sat next to him dangling one of my feet in the water and having the other one in a criss cross pattern. I noted his sigh. I didn't want to ask if he was Ok because I wasn't supposed to be nice to him right? I wasn't his friend. My eyes flashed through so many colors in a matter of a few seconds that my brain felt just as confused.

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHIP IS DIEING))

((Nuuuuu not my shipppp))

Chess wrote:
I contemplated going back into the pool with a shudder. I ultimately decided that nope I was not doing that. Instead I cautiously sat next to him dangling one of my feet in the water and having the other one in a criss cross pattern. I noted his sigh. I didn't want to ask if he was Ok because I wasn't supposed to be nice to him right? I wasn't his friend. My eyes flashed through so many colors in a matter of a few seconds that my brain felt just as confused.

He turned to her. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking at her.

((Got to go to Math, might not be on))

Shocked I turned to him. Why did he care? "N-nothing?" I asked myself. I still didn't know where my brain was at. "Nothing's wrong?" Why was it still a question. He was such a confusing character, what were his motives? His reasoning? What did his actions mean?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus