Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she heads to the training area
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I carry Tamaki and his food to the training site and sees Liz there "Heya Liz how was it at then pool?"

although her hair is short she still ties it back and she removes her white gloves for training
"There is a pool here?" He says as his voice was usually high, more then usual
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Good, I think Chess might have it for the new counselor though." She twisted her bracelet and it became a sword.

Apparently its a pool? I always thought it was the giant lake they had" Shrugged "And a ... beach?" I laugh a bit and start my stretches warming up "Ok then ... which of you girls want to spar?" Continued my warm up till one replied

"Sure why not."
Sitting on the ground while eating out of a bowl, tail swaying as soon letting out of a sigh "I have a problem"
Sitting on the ground while eating out of a bowl, tail swaying as soon letting out of a sigh "I have a problem"

Problem?" Looks instantly worried "What happened?"

"i would not mind a spar, just give me a second" she removes her wings which turn out to be a shield, her fake tail which turns into a whip, and her horns, which turns out to be 2 short daggers"being a friend of a child of Hephaestus sure has its perks for random stuff they make"
"I am still having problems controlling my shapeshifting......."

Oh no" Patted Tamaki's head a bit "After the spar I will help with that ok?"

Sweatdropped anime style at the girls "Do you... need to have all these pointy stuff during a spar?"

She looked between the two of them, "Ohhh, Mating bond stress? And yes as it should be practice for real-life battles."

"nope, that is why i take it off and set it to the side, wieghs me down if i dont need it"
"Ok.....I dont really like being in this state, it makes me comfortable knowing I am missing some...umm stuff"

Sweatdropped again at what Tamaki was saying and nodded "I will help ya... lemme finish this spar first. Ok then Liz opting to go with her weapon then... and Draka without."

I nod and stand up after finishing the stretches as flames wrap around me and change my clothes into a Goku style work out GI which was just black

"You watch Dragon Ball?" She swung the sword at the dummy.

"nice way to change" she said
Tamaki kept eating "umm liz wanna chat some while they spar"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus