Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"It's.." Rhys struggled to find the word. "..interesting, I suppose.."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He closed the door behind his office to change
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I paused outside his door. I sighed. I didn't need to follow him around all the time. I decided to exit the vicinity. I headed towards my cabin, intent on picking it up maybe? I could take a nap? I still didn't have anything else to do.

After a good 5 minutes, he opened the door

I had reached my cabin, and I entered it. It was spotless. I looked around for my stuff. It was shoved in a corner. I opened it up and changed into a sweatshirt and leggings. At least I was comfortable. I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling. How boring

He would be around his room, bored

I still couldn't sleep. I rolled over onto my stomach. "Urgh." I groaned. What was I supposed to do. My eyes sparked with excitement. I quickly got up and ran out of my cabin. I ran into Clyde's cabin. I had ran too fast. "I...have..a question.." I got out before I had to stop to breathe.

"Take some breaths, what do you need?" he asked

I paused gasping in air. "Wphoo" I exhaled. "Sorry for barging in on you. I didn't know if I needed permission to ask this but I am just in case." The real reason is because it's an excuse to see him but... "Can I have permission to attempt to build myself a piano?" I asked kindly with a smile as I took a deep breath.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((... o.o oooh they are gonna start a band!))

"You can try" he said, looking at her

"Thank You~" I replied. I was grateful. Hesitantly I walked back to the door. I paused and looked behind me. "And your guitar skills are very good." I m entioned. I got outside And whispered to myself in panic. "Oh my god I'm into Clyde"

Slipping back in I looked at him hoping my face didn't portray my panic. "Do you have any extra materials? Or does the camp?" I asked cautiously.

"Look around" he said, shrugging
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((jesus, i go to school and all of a sudden 11 new pages, can someone help me?))

((well while you were at the beach nothing really happened except chess is still trying to get acknowledged by Clyde... you can come to the shinto cabin if you wish or run into shadow who is around))

((ok, i am here until like 2:56 my time, so i will not be on for too long, so i guess i will visit the shinto cabin))

well its 2: 54 for me now AM and i will go to sleep soon))

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg I'm into Clyde. Sh- How? Am I into Clyde? I really wanted to know what he would say if I just said. 'I like you.' but I also didn't want to face what he would say. OMG. I realized he had said something and I had been standing there like an idiot, probably with emotions flashing across my face like a book. Sh- Had he said look around. I think so. "Ok, I'll look around." I said, not the calmest. Omg. If only he would make a move. I almost laughed. Like he would make a move on me. I turned around and walked briskly out the door. Was that rude? I didn't want to be rude.

((how? that makes no sense, that is a difference of 30 minutes, which is not possible))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus