Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Melted into a puddle of water and walked up behind Liz and Tamaki "Hm? What happened here?" Set a box of food down for Tamaki and raised an eyebrow "Why did I sense my Water Clone getting destroyed?"
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she walks over to her sheild and falls onto her knees"luckily i know how to fix this"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Is this fricken NARUTO? A WATER CLONE?"

Tilted head to side confused "Anyone going to explain to me what happened?" Sweatdropped a bit very confused about a destroyed battlefield and stomped my foot on the ground as it starts repairing itself "hm that's better"
Tamaki starts eating once again

Yes I am a big Anime fan" Smirked "So when being Japanese... pick some stuff from Anime" Grinned

"HUGE anime nerd sitting here."

she stands up, hugging her shield"Sorry Xavier, it appears i have broken it again" she said looking up at the sky

Perhaps you would like me to fix that for ya?" Walked over to Draka "And uh... were we sparring or something?"
"What is anime?" Looking confused

she nods for the sparring and the fixing, although her face looks messed up, her body looks somehow intact from the tree

"........................Dude I cant believe you just said that..................."

This is an interesting material..." Nodded to the shield "I will have it fixed soon"

"it was as rare a material as Xavier could find"
Tamaki looks confused as he was an old fashion type not knowing how to use technology at all

"ENSHO INFORM YOUR MATE ABOUT THE WONDERS OF ANIME!!!!!!!!!!"
"You could show me sometime, the I dont quite understand what anime is"

"ENSHO I'M STEALING HIM TO MAKE HIM WATCH ALL OF NARUTO!"

she begins walking to the infirmary"do not piss me off like that again, i am known as the dragon for two reasons, I can both help, and destroy, and as you can see, i know ways to fight that could easily do some damage" her green eyes look crimson currently

Tilted head to side confused "Who was pissed off?" Looked even more lost when Liz drags off Tamaki for Anime and Im standing there alone ...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus