Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she picks back up her shield, smiling as it was round like captain america's shield"i will use this"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Sure." She transformed the sword back into a bracelet and walked over, "What's up?"
"I dunno....I wanna try talking more with others, plus" Tamaki soon whispers to liz "I dont want to keep relying on ensho"

"I understand, so you two are officially mates then?"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

i heard that" Yelled over at Tamaki from where I was standing across from Draka "Alright Hatchling you can have the first move"

she smiles and throws the shield in ensho's direction, hoping it would do what she wanted it to
Tamaki nods blushing "sorry ensho but it is true.....I am not used to relying on others.......I was taught it was a sign of weakness"

Liz smirks And then looks at him. "It is not uncommon to be taught like that, but it is not always true."

It is not a sign of weakness" Yelled over as I catch Draka's shield with my left hand
"Ensho focus on the fight, never take you eyea off your prey" saying from experience as tamaki looks to liz
"I grew up fighting....this is all new to me"

"What friends or not having to look over your should, cause I can relate to both."

she was already right in front of ensho as her plan was to distract her with her shield and she puts two of her sharp fingernails under ensho's armpit and twists ensho's arm back"do not let my weaponry distract you, i am the goal, not it"
"Yes" eating more food, enjoying it with wagging tails

"Ok... see now I'm angry" Snarled lowly and twisted my arm out of her grip and smashed her on the right side of the face brutally with the shield and sent her flying into a tree. My eyes glow slowly golden as I grip my arm and roughly set it back into place with a grunt

she hits a button and the shield pulls you towards her"now now" she stands up with her face bloodied"give that back"

Nope" Crushed the shield and stared at her tossing the remains away "I really do hate sneak attacks in a spar... but oh well..." Punched the ground hard as what happened to be a minor earthquake happened and I vanish in a spark of lightning. The next punch landed in Draka's gut with almost the same force as the one that caused the earthquake

"Will they be ok?"

she growls and moves to the left some and grabs your hand"DO NOT BREAK MY THINGS"uses ensho's own power to toss ensho over her shoulder and slam ensho into the ground
"Yes my mate is strong"

"No I meant they will have to pay for what they break, will there wallet be ok?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus