Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys screams quietly, startled by Altaira's sudden appearance. Inhaling, he holds a hand to his chest. "Dear Lord- You almost gave me a heart attack-"
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i am just someone in the infirmary"
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I gave a small smile. "Yeah..I tend to do that. Sorry~" I said as my grin widened. "But I can't promise I won't do it again.." I ended.

"my name is draka, what is yours"

He scrunched his nose with a joking sneer towards Altaira. "Well, I'll be sure not to be so skittish. You just caught me off-guard." He chuckled lightly, turning back to the dragon-like creature with a smile. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, as I said before."

"i already told you my name, i was speaking to your friend who asked who i was, which she seems to be ignoring me"

"I think maybe I'll be a little nicer next time. Maybe I'll walk up from afar." I said with a giggle. "And my name is Altaira." I said kindly.

she smiles gently"nice to meet you two, now if you all dont mind, i have to go check on how badly my siblings treated the athena cabin"

"Mhm-" Rhys stepped out of the way of the door, grinning awkwardly.

I gave a nervous laugh. Draka looked rather imposing.

she stands up and goes to her cabin

(( I Gtg For Now. ;w; I'll Be On Later, Perhaps ))

((Baiii~))

"it was nice to meet you altaira, oh, and you too Rhys"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus was still in the same place he stood for a while by having a brain aneurysm of what happened with Ramoth and the intervention of Ensho. You could see blood in moderate amount falling from his nose while he thinking. He snapped back from that tunnel vision of his and clean the blood he had on him. He then about the Shinto pantheon and how they could be a hindrance in his plans. They won't be major but they will be in the way. Maybe he could instigate a war in heaven between the Shintos and the Anitos and Diwatas to keep them busy. After making a plan he went back to his office where he whistled for Leon who was waiting and laying near the office door. He opened the door and let the fox pup in first and him and closing it behind him and sitting in his office chair to call in a favor he earned long ago.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I look at my father who was now laying in bed looking pretty frail. He had released the illusion on his body and looked very drained. I sigh softly and sit down on the windowsill observing him

Bored, I snapped, and wandered. I eventually reached someone I had heard about as Janus. I snapped again, appearing besides him. "Helloooo~" I said with a wide grin in front of them. "What are you up to?" I asked jokingly.

she hangs out with her siblings for an hour before leaving the cabin
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

As she popped beside him he finished his phone call and the pop didn't surprise him but it was unexpected. He turned to her direction with the swivel chair and she to her, "Finishing a phone and who are you?". As he answered her, Leon jumped on to Janus's lap excited to be on it for one reason or another.

I gave a short laugh. "You aren't startled by much are you?" I said admiringly. "Well, my name is Altaira, and you are Janus aren't you? I've heard about you. Aren't you friends with Lieutenant Clyde?" I finished with a grin. "Nice pet there." I said motioning to Leon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus