Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

(Alright!)

Ramoth quietly walked with Ensho, humming to herself, her hands resting in the pockets of her leather jacket.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she passes out in the infirmary, just showing that eventually, her pain tolerance gives in
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Guides Ramoth around the camp and nodded. When the girl from before had called me about Tamaki I had practically dragged Ramoth with me to the location to check on my sick mate

she wakes up a little while later, all patched up
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

On his way to the lake, he could've sworn he had seen someone in the infirmary. Confused and curious, Rhys turns on his heels and paces towards it. But, to his surprise, he found himself running towards an unconscious stranger. But, she seemed to have waken up by the time he arrived. "Are you alright..?" He huffs, out of breath.

"i am fine" the dragon girl says, her claws tapping on the nearby table"who are you?"

"Rhys Celestia- uhm-" He extended his hand with a small smile. "Pleasure to meet you.."

"i am draka, daughter of artemis and i recently got slammed into a tree that was several meters away by a punch from a water clone that i destroyed due to her breaking my shield aka wings"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
Guides Ramoth around the camp and nodded. When the girl from before had called me about Tamaki I had practically dragged Ramoth with me to the location to check on my sick mate

She blinked but followed, quickening her pace to keep up.

"Oh!" Rhys paused, furrowing his brows. "Oh. Are you alright?" Seeing as he was awkwardly holding out his hand for what he thought was going to be a handshake, he quickly tucked it into his pocket.

she holds out her hand, retracting her claws"i am fine, you think i have not encountered worse, you are dead wrong, i just underestimated my opponent"

He blinked, watching as her previous claws had retracted. Before speaking, he briskly shook her hand with his before putting it back in his pocket."Well, seeing as it seems to be a sport to nearly kill one another here, I wouldn't be surprised if you have been through worse."

"how long have you been ere in camp?"

"Uhm.." He paused, thinking for a moment before answering. "Two to three days, I think..? Maybe four..?"

"oh, youre still fresh meat then, eh? well i will tell you, once you get to actively searching out monsters, it becomes so much harder"

"Why would I-" He points to himself. "-want to search for the monsters? Wait- there are monsters, in the first place? What do they want from demigods?" He noticed how he hadn't said 'us', as if he wasn't considering himself as a demigod. But, now worried about other unknown things, he didn't correct himself.

"they want to kill you because your a child of the gods and that affects the gods, although our parents might not show that they give a crap about us, they still do"

He winced at the words, taking a small step back. Ducking his head, Rhys mumbled. "Uhm.. Well, since you're better, I'll take my leave, then. See you around..?"
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I appeared besides Rhys. "I'm back." I eyed the female warily. "Who are you...?"

she nods

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus