Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

((I'm back, anyone online?))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((Shadow why dont ya go to Olympus too lol))

I'd have gone for godly duty when Damien woke up. Amaterasu had been sick for a while with the whole Susano'o dying thing so I had taken over temporarily for Morning Sun duties. The morning sun was the most important of all times since it signified a.new day and new beginnings. I nod to Apollo when he takes over for the next hours as I explain we were going to head to Camp Half-Blood
Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
((Shadow why dont ya go to Olympus too lol))
((Uh... what? I've been gone for too long -_-'))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus busy in his dimension gathering information on everyone looking at both past, present and even future on everyone in camp that he believes will be important. Even though he is a different dimension he is still the demigod of his father. His job is to see the beginnings and endings of everything. Sunrises and settles and also moon rising and setting every day and transition of between night and day, the beginning and ending to wars, contracts, ceremonies, religious activities, etc. So if something were to happen to the god's responsible for the beginning and of endings of Days and Night... it was his job to make sure it still rises and falls and the transition between both. Not only that he also has to watch and make sure the time-flow in the past isn't disturbed unless of course, it was part of a prophecy. He disliked it heavily; even though he doesn't do it he still has to oversee it gets down. On rare occasions, if a god of a certain domain doesn't do their duty, he has to get involve and begin it and then wait for someone to do most of it and make sure they finish it. At times he wishes to give up his godhood job and live a normal mortal life. Through he has time to do the things he wants to do he still haves to oversee what starts and what ends during those times.
Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
I'd have gone for godly duty when Damien woke up. Amaterasu had been sick for a while with the whole Susano'o dying thing so I had taken over temporarily for Morning Sun duties. The morning sun was the most important of all times since it signified a.new day and new beginnings. I nod to Apollo when he takes over for the next hours as I explain we were going to head to Camp Half-Blood

Damien sighs as he wakes up, and just stares at the roof of the house they were currently in before licking his lips and sits up with a low groan. He cleans himself before he started to practice his atmospheric abilities. He creates a few storms, manipulates the clouds. He then laughs as he gets an idea. He manipulates the clouds to spell out, "I Love You, Ensho - Desert Prince" anf then cracks his neck, while he started to prepare breakfast

I laugh softly seeing the message as I hand over the duties to Apollo and head home. I arrive in the kitchen eyeing Damien in a.cute apron and smirked walking over wrapping arms around his waist resting my chin on top of his soft hair "Well hello cuteness"
Damien hums as he leans back into her embrace and 0laces a kiss on her cheek. "How were Rising Sun Duties love?" he asks her while returning to cooking

They were good..." Smiled slightly and nodded "Izanagi Oji Chan and Izanami Oba Chan are worried about my 'mother' Amaterasu. I will pay her a visit ... Just her ... not the rest of Shinto... perhaps you would like to join me as we stop by on the way to Camp Half-Blood in Greece? I would like Apollo to take a look if possible"
"I dont think she likes me, so..." Damien stalls before grinning and nodding "Sure," he says before serving her food, and them himself. "Same goes for Apollo, I'm at odds with the Greeks right now tho"

She will have to get used to it" Sneered a bit "You are my mate"
Damien chuckles slightly and shrugs before kissing her nose, "Do you think she still thinks im a bad influence on you?"

Oh you are a very bad influence on me love" Smirked widely and picked Dami up by his butt and set him on the counter
Damien laughs as he leans forwards and kisses her nose. "I'm sure its the other way around," he says with a soft laugh.

Oh no i am a wonderful influence" Smirked a bit at Damien "Well then let's wash up and head off."
((I am confused would that be considered he cheating on Tamaki))

((technically not... Damien and Ensho were mated before I was de-aged and lost my memories and was a Godly being. I met Tamaki when I was sealed and reduced to a mere Demi-god and adopted by two others. That classifies as different people though by a very small margin))
((Tamaki wouldn't think so, wait does she remember Tamaki then??)

((she does not... which is why when Asura returns to Camp Half-Blood and Tamaki tackles her for hugs and affection she will be confused))
"i already did, your turn" Damien syas with a soft laugh before humming. "I might join you though" he says with a wink

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus