Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

((and Damien will get maaad))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Laughed softly and sinks into my hot spring for a VERY hot bath. Finishing up and changing to new clothing I summon a large white wolf to take us to Inzanagi's Shrine where she was recovering
((ahh alright tho Tamaki is slowly draining her energy to restore his own, subtle as they are apart, since for him being a mate is serious and as such share energy))

((draining... energy... that could be considered a crime lmao if Damien has anything to say about it))
((Ahh))
During that time, Damien had changed into a white suit that seemed to reflect the light around him. He grins and licks his lips as he holds onto Ensho.

uh ... Darling we are going to see someone sick... why are you dressed like this is a wedding?" Amused manner and sweatdropped anime style in the background with the overtop the top outfit
"Because, Im meeting another Sun Deity, got a keep up the chic." Damien says with a shrug, but tones down the shinniness of his suit.

Laughed softly "I am also a Sky god!" Pouts wondering if Damien keep forgetting that and stared at my rather underdressed self "Tch if Nagi Oji Chan doesn't like it he can get lost!"
"I just really want to impress your mother," Damien says nervously tugging on his suit as they walk.

Hn if she isn't impressed then well she is an idiot" Nodded as the wolf soars in the air to the Izanagi Shrine
Damien smiles and kissws her cheek, "Thanks, Love" he says with a grin.

Timeskip to a few hours later and I stare at a rather weakened Amaterasu wondering what the heck happened to her in the first place. I narrow my eyes and stare at her pitiful state and sighed looking at Damien "She doesn't ... have too long does she?"
Damien sighs as he waves a hand above Amaratesu. The Desert Prince, sighs and mornfully shakes his head. "She does not, it is a miracle that she is still with us," he says with a bownof his head.

Can you leave us for the moment? I want to be with her till she passes" Sighs softly and sits there holding Amaterasu's hand "Something is happening within Shinto... I wish to find out what"
Damien nods and quickly turns to dust. Blowing far away from the duo to give them peace.

The event of Amaterasu's passing was slower than Susano'o's ... she turned to gold dust after handing me her soul orb, a black sphere that contained her domain's power which she melded with my own by force before I could say anything. I sigh softly as the dust floated away and a crown formed on my head "More duties... Apologies Apollo ... please hold on for a bit longer" Whispered softly as I stand up my sealed away memories returning one by one as I take steps out of the Shrine black flames washing around me. An unusual event of the black sky in the morning occurred as the Sun was nowhere in place. The sky was sunless for the moment.
Damien appears at her side and looks around with a frown. "May her soul be joined with hers in eternal passing" he says before stairing at Ensho. He tilts his head to the side and frowns. "What are we to do now?" he mumbles to himself.

Sorry about the Sky Apollo" Waved my hand and cleared the sky "I have to recount who I have as Allies. Someone is out to get my family... or something is happening within the Shinto Pantheon" I scowl "I have to first visit this Camp Half-Blood to know if I had any friends there"
Damien hums and nods, his Khopesh appearing on his back along with his bow. He looks around and hums, "Lets get going then," he says before looking back at the shrine with a frown.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus