Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
EldritchQueen Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository

Thank you!
Hey Eldritch and welcome to the RPR!

I'm sure you can tell by now that we're a friendly and eager to help bunch of people. <3 There's a bunch of fantasy here - basically any genre you can think of, you can find here, whether it be OCs or Fandoms. If you are into homebrew worlds, and beyond, I suggest checking out the Browse Groups pages as well. :D

Demilicious wrote:

I'm sure you can tell by now that we're a friendly and eager to help bunch of people. <3 There's a bunch of fantasy here - basically any genre you can think of, you can find here, whether it be OCs or Fandoms. If you are into homebrew worlds, and beyond, I suggest checking out the Browse Groups pages as well. :D

Thank you so much!! Everyone here really is so nice, and it's a blast so far!
Deumeawyn

Hello! Welcome! Hope you are settling in and having fun! :D

Deumeawyn wrote:
Hello! Welcome! Hope you are settling in and having fun! :D

I am indeed, thank you so much! 😊
Well hello there, and welcome to RPR! Like everyone else has said, fantasy is a well-loved genre here, so I hope you find yourself at home!

It's nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Lucretire, but you can call me Lucree! If you need anything, please let any of us know. We'll be more than happy to help you out! Have a nice day!

Lucretire wrote:
Well hello there, and welcome to RPR! Like everyone else has said, fantasy is a well-loved genre here, so I hope you find yourself at home!

It's nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Lucretire, but you can call me Lucree! If you need anything, please let any of us know. We'll be more than happy to help you out! Have a nice day!

Thank you Lucree! 😊
EldritchQueen wrote:
Demilicious wrote:

Thank you so much!! Everyone here really is so nice, and it's a blast so far!

Ah, I'm super glad to hear it! Can't wait to see you around the forums, Eldritch! <3
I've never read Lovecraft but I envy the name. Welcome board! And avast and ahoy and whatever other seafaring expressions will ensure you know that you belong here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus