Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Hello! I'm Eldritch, and I've got a big love for Lovecraft, if you couldn't tell :)

I've been writing for a super long time, so long I've honestly lost track. I love all kinds of stories, the bigger the better! My main love will always be for fantasy though, but Im open to just about anything.

So excited to meet everyone!
Welcome to the RP Repository, Eldritch! :)

There's definitely plenty of fantasy fans here, so hopefully you can find some great partners and groups to RP with! Happy hunting!
EldritchQueen Topic Starter

Thank you!!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! welcome to RPR.
Fantasy is a classic genre and luckily for you everyone here loves it so it wont be too hard to find a friend. :3
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. Fantasy is so much fun, and I hope you find plenty of good stories to write!

Thank you! You guys are so nice 😊
Welcome to RPR, Eldritch!!

I love your icon, by the way! It's so pretty. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a ton of people around that are willing to help out.

Cheers to making lots of new friends and having tons of fun RP!

Somnom wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Eldritch!!

I love your icon, by the way! It's so pretty. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a ton of people around that are willing to help out.

Cheers to making lots of new friends and having tons of fun RP!

Ahh thanks!! 😊😊

I just discovered the reply to post button... *Toy story alien noise*
OooOoOoooO. XD
Welcome to RPR! :) We're glad to have you here. If you have any interest in forum games, there are plenty of them in the forums... And lots of places both OOC and IC to get to know people, and their characters. Music, art, and of course, the roleplay, are all easy to chat about here with so many people interested in different things, so hopefully there will be a few things to catch your interest, even as a seasoned Roleplayer. ;D

Anyway, if you have questions or wanna chat, don't be shy. Or be shy if you want. But you can message me pretty much any time and I'll probably answer. :P

Have a good time! Oh, also your username is cool, I think. :) That's that! Bye bye! πŸŒ»πŸŒΈβ€βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨β€πŸŒΈπŸŒ»
Hi, Eldritch! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hi, Eldritch! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
OooOoOoooO. XD
Welcome to RPR! :) We're glad to have you here. If you have any interest in forum games, there are plenty of them in the forums... And lots of places both OOC and IC to get to know people, and their characters. Music, art, and of course, the roleplay, are all easy to chat about here with so many people interested in different things, so hopefully there will be a few things to catch your interest, even as a seasoned Roleplayer. ;D

Anyway, if you have questions or wanna chat, don't be shy. Or be shy if you want. But you can message me pretty much any time and I'll probably answer. :P

Have a good time! Oh, also your username is cool, I think. :) That's that! Bye bye! πŸŒ»πŸŒΈβ€βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨β€πŸŒΈπŸŒ»

Ahh thanks!! I've been bouncing around the forums like a pinball, I feel lol. This place is awesome!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Mejasoulfruit wrote:

Definitely, and thank you! :D

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you! <3 <3 <3
Welcome to RPR, Eldritch!

I suggest looking into groups and in the fantasy section to make some new, like-minded pals. x

Aubade wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Eldritch!

I suggest looking into groups and in the fantasy section to make some new, like-minded pals. x

Thank you 😊
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RPR Eldritch! I have to say I really love your character Calypso Evans! Hippy Artists forever!

Hoping you enjoy your time here!

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Welcome to RPR Eldritch! I have to say I really love your character Calypso Evans! Hippy Artists forever!

Hoping you enjoy your time here!

Ahhh thank you!! *squee*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus