Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup y'all.

Hey there, Thanks for clicking on this, My name is Nyxi and I've been a roleplayer for almost ten years. I'm a 20-year-old transwoman who's currently a carer for my father, as you'd imagine this gives me a lot of time on my hands that I use to make and develop my characters when I'm not emersed in the world of videogames, playing D&D or caring for my dad. As of recent, the small group of people I have to roleplay with on various means such as Discord has gotten smaller, either through complications or just them moving up in life, and I'm genuinely happy for them, but I feel as if my scope was getting a bit too... small. Only having a handful of people to express and develop characters has left me wanting to expand my scope, find greener pastures, people with different characters, worlds, species, writing styles and plots. Ideas that hadn't even occurred to me before or ideas that I've had and have been wanting to share with people, develop more worlds and people to put in them, major and minor characters, monarchs, anarchs, and everything in between! I've had a real passion for this and I refuse to let it dwindle like a dying candle. Besides all that, I just really want more friends too. I hope to see you out there.

~Nyxi
Morrigan

Welcome Nyxi! I'm glad to hear that you are working to keep your hobby alive! I hope you find alot of good writers to write with, and good story and character development too!
Hey, Nyxi! Welcome to the site. I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a TON of friendly people around willing to help out and answer questions! Cheers to making a lot of new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello Nyxi! Welcome to RPR, it's a great place to find creative like-minded people. I hope you have fun! 😁
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to RPR!
Well done in caring for your loved one. This is a good place with good people. Enjoy.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup y'all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus