Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi hi

hi im pinata and immmm anxiety and struggle to talk to people. i also kinda struggle with english sorry if things sound weird

this is about my third time on this site now, the last i used this site was abt 2-3 years ago maybe? boy things look different and i am absolutely loving this new character creation stuff. ive been on and off for the past 7 years, i think ive been roleplaying on other sites for even longer but only when i started using rpr did i start using paragraphs for rp lol. had to delete my other accounts because personal issues like to rise up every few years like a plague and cause major problems to the point where i dont have the time to rp but i think things should be better

i really like low or high fantasy stuff, dnd stuff or just any kind of setting that has a magic system really. i also really like queer characters, the other sites i used for rp often didnt have many and werent interested in them so idk. maybe hoping here will be better. i also really love talking about character interactions, i think thats the one thing ill never get sick of
hi hi! welcome back lol

i think its cool that you like magic characters and what not me personally i have a hard time finding a good fit RP for some of my OC's. About the queer character thing yea most people dont really like them very much even though the times are changing in that aspect but personally i do have some 😂 i hope everything works out for you!
kjerub Topic Starter

Phoenix_unknown wrote:
hi hi! welcome back lol

i think its cool that you like magic characters and what not me personally i have a hard time finding a good fit RP for some of my OC's. About the queer character thing yea most people dont really like them very much even though the times are changing in that aspect but personally i do have some 😂 i hope everything works out for you!

thank <3 yea at the very least this place seems a lot more progressive than the other places i was using lol
Hi Pinata!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Welcome back! We just recently had an update so I'm glad you like it : 00

big mood on the queer thing
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to RPRepository. It's full of friendly kind roleplayers.
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of fun RPs!
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR family! :D
Welcome (back) to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :D Err... Back to RPR! XD I'm sorry that life has knocked you around a bit... But maybe, with a little luck, this time RPR can help put the wind back in your sails! :)
I'm glad to welcome you here, we're all glad to have you, and if you need anything, such as information about the site or a game or something like that, RP advice, or even where to find a support group of some sort, you can let pretty much any of us know through the neat Mail system, and we'll be glad to help you. :)

We have heaps of stuff here... All over... Like the best, coolest pile of things you ever saw..... XD Hee hee. But really, there are lots of forums, games, groups, and threads to stay in when you're bored or stuff, or play in when you're excitable. Like chipmunk paradise. Full of hyper, creative and intelligent chipmunks gleefully playing in wood shavings. Only the wood shavings are RPs. 🐭🐭🐭
That kinda went to a weird place. Oops.

Anyway! :D You can have lots of fun here, and hopefully make some friends, just be sure to have a good time, follow the rules, and don't be too shy to talk to people! We're mostly pretty friendly here.

Bye bye! 🌻❤💖
Welcome to RP Repository! I may be a newbie, but I'm more than happy to help you out! My friends showed me how to use this site!
kjerub Topic Starter

ty ty everybody <3 appreciate it all

appreciate offers but i think im doing ok so far
Welcome Pinata. Don't be anxious. You are safe here. Deep breath and enjoy yourself!
Pinata wrote:
hi im pinata and immmm anxiety and struggle to talk to people. i also kinda struggle with english sorry if things sound weird

this is about my third time on this site now, the last i used this site was abt 2-3 years ago maybe? boy things look different and i am absolutely loving this new character creation stuff. ive been on and off for the past 7 years, i think ive been roleplaying on other sites for even longer but only when i started using rpr did i start using paragraphs for rp lol. had to delete my other accounts because personal issues like to rise up every few years like a plague and cause major problems to the point where i dont have the time to rp but i think things should be better

i really like low or high fantasy stuff, dnd stuff or just any kind of setting that has a magic system really. i also really like queer characters, the other sites i used for rp often didnt have many and werent interested in them so idk. maybe hoping here will be better. i also really love talking about character interactions, i think thats the one thing ill never get sick of

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus