Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya heya

What's up ya'll, usually I'm pretty bad with these things but I've actually used the site before I'm a bit calmer than I would be haha.

I cant remember when? But I'd guess early last year or early the year before I was here under the name Marinette Miraculous or smthn like that, so if you recognize that name, Hey!! Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet haha. I ended up taking my old account down due to stress from school and a lot of other personal things that were happening, but now I'm in a more stable place and I'm ready to make the commitment of a rpr account again :D

I'd say I'm a fairly simple person personally. I love to write, but more than anything I'd say I like to draw. Haven't in a minute due to a burnout but it's one of my favorite hobbies, if not my favorite hobby. I draw fan art and my OC's, but occasionally open commissions, though I haven't in a long while.

My favorite styles of roleplay are usually slice-of-life, romance, and hear me out. Horror/apocalypse. It might seem out of place but I just think that if done right, characters interacting in a fallen, or falling world is super interesting. But yea, I plan on getting bases for my characters up soon. Characters have changed quite a bit. real funky haha. I feel I should also clarify I pretty much only do literate / semi-literate rps. I've found it's just hard for me to work with *'s and one liners.

Excited to be back though ya'll! Don't be afraid to shoot me a message to chat, or roleplay. I'm looking for new friends :P
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome (back) to RPR! 😁
Hello and welcome back to the site! I love your name and icon!!!

If you have any questions, since the site has been revamped, feel free to ask! There are so many helpful people around willing to give answers.

Cheers to making friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RP Repository! I may be a newbie, but I'm more than happy to help you out! My friends showed me how to use this site!
Hi koalapants! Welcome back! :)

I've taken some long hiatus's from the hobby over the years too, but I can never stay away forever.
Hey! Welcome back! I'm glad things are a bit calmer for you. I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Your little avatar made me wanna curl up and go to sleep. So cute.

Welcome back and I am glad for you that your situation in life is getting less stressful. A fresh start is a precious thing. Enjoy this one!
Hi there! Welcome back to RPR! Glad to see you back. :) I hope that you'll have a pleasant experience with the site and roleplaying and all, this time around, and we have a really good support system so don't be afraid to ask for a buddy if you get stressed out. Some of us have been there, you know? :) And there's also a Help area with lots of resources, if you need 'em. ;)

Good luck with your art! I love art, personally, and I'm kinda into drawing, but I haven't done it a whole lot recently. I suppose I should get back to it.. :P Anyway, there's a pretty good-sized art community here, as well. Yay, support/nag/appreciation group! XD

Ah, anyhow, I hope you have a great time here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Your avatar is super cute, by the way! ;3
So, don't be too afraid to explore mysterious forums, have fun, and have a good time! As long as you follow the rules, I think you'll have fun. :P

Byebyeee! ❁ <3 ✿ ❀ <3 ❀ ✿ <3 ✿ ❀ ❁

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya heya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus