Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" i will die where i belong" He said " Even if my brother comes for me again i'll be ready.. i did not train as an assassin for 10 years for nothing" he said looking up at the sky " come on on bored " he said smiling.
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

That statement made her realize that this task wouldn't only be difficult, but dangerous. She'd have to watch herself carefully if she was ever going to get done or nonetheless alive.

The lass made her way onto the ship, running a hand on the rich wood and inhaling the smell if ale and gunpowder. For anyone who wasn't a pirate it would've been an odor, but to her it smelled of perfumes.

The first thing she set her eyes on was the quadrant. Her hands twitched with the urge to touch the wheel, to be able to steer again,but she knew she'd have her chance in due time.

" took quite alot to fix her up after her last owners ignorance" he said walking up beside her, he hand his hands folded being his back. the way the light hid his silver eyes, showed most of his true self.. he tried t act tough and mean.. But deem down he was a really nice guy, One that people would almost call a Prince from the way he acted.

Iveth caught a glimpse of his face before turning back to the ship. He was just as passionate with sailing as she was. It would be hard to snatch his ship away from under his nose. She was sure he wouldn't let it slip so easily.

Iveth brought her hand up to shuffle her dark curls that framed her face, "Not a bad job at all." Without another thought she wandered up the steps to the quadrant,looking over the sea that glinted from the sun.

Audric smiled " thanks" he said " its hard work keeping the crew from distorying her" he said looking at the sky " its even hard being captain.. but there is where i belong.. " he said

Iveth chuckled, "I may be able to help with that." She leaned over the edge, supporting herself with her elbows, "When do you think they'll be back?"

" Who knows " he said " they tend to spend alot of time off the ship when we dock.. " Audric said " we needed a few things and its going to take a few days for the stuff to get here.." he said " been here for about 2 days now so it should not be long"

"Ah," she stood upright again, wondering what she could possibly do till that time came. "you make them sound like a bit of a nuisance."

Spinning on her heel she turned back towards him and made her way down to the deck again, studying the sails, the barrels, whatever stood in her sight. She was curious as to what her post would be, but she was sure he'd let her know once everyone was assembled.

" They can be" Audric said " anyway, For now id like to leave sailing the ship to someone who knows what there doing so that be you.. At times i like to sit up in the masts and none of the crew around here are all that grate at it" he said laughing softly.

She smiled at this, grateful she could finally have the chance to steer a ship again, "I suppose I will."

As captain, he seemed much more at ease than he was only a few minutes ago in meeting her. She was off to a good start, now she just needed to learn how to call someone else besides herself 'captain'.

Audric nodded " theres a room just below deck thats right under us is free, so you may use that one" he said " Its right under the captains corters" he said

"Thank you," she almost said wholeheartedly, "but I think I'll be spending my nights out here unless it decides to rain."

The still starry nights had been her favorite part. How could she sleep below while she could watch the ocean all night long?

Audric nodded " alright.. rooms still yours though" he said looking around and looked at the sky " i dont think my crew will be back till late" he said sighing

"Do you plan on sitting here till they come back," though she thought the question might've been rhetorical, she still asked.

Truthfully, she didn't wish to root herself in one place for the remaining hours.

" i dont like leaving my ship" he said " if not set foot on dry land for nearly 7 years" he said looking over at her.

Her eyes widened slightly, "That's.. a very long time." She gazed at him trying to study him inside out, "What do you do on this ship all day?"
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

The night was filled with the sound of crickets and the soft hum of the wind. It was quiet to say the least, but one man was to change that. "Какво, по дяволите?! (What the hell!?) I didn't do anything! she was throwing herself onto me!" A voice of a young man came from a nearby pub. People stopped and turned to the pub puzzled before the man came crashing through the door chuckling as he landed with a thud "Hey hey, ease up приятел (Friend). I don't want to hurt you" He said stumbling onto his feet.

"don't you know who i am Задник? (Assh*le)... I" He raised his beer to the sky "I am капитан (Captain) Jack Sparrow!" Then pointed at the other man half drunk "So think before you try anything Задник" A smirk tugging on the end of his lips. The people around him gasped as he said Jack Sparrow "Jack...?" they said whispering to each other. "...Naah, i'm only kidding, but i found him once... A while back... Stupid Caribbean thinks he's god zip lining and running in big wheels" He pouted then tried to get back in.
"You're not going anywhere compagnon" the man was french and judging by his clothing he was part of a crew "We're leaving tonight but I won't pass a pub fight" He pressed an aggressive hand on Nayden's chest then pushed him back "my Crew won't interfere" they were a Ship's crew and french, the lot of them.

Nayden held his cup tight still smirking at the man "Sir задник (Ass), i may be out manned but i am not out skilled, if the brotherhood managed to teach me anything it's how to fight... and kill" The young man slowly raised his cup to his lips to take a sip but the man began charging at him before he could do so, Nayden just twisted around throwing the man off guard, the cup still touching his lips. He sweeped the French man's leg and watched him fall to the ground "MMM, this ale is like nothing else" he said looking at it then back at the french crew member. His face boiled red with anger
"VOUS BASTRAD (You Bastard)" The man yelled before motioning for his crew members to jump in, Nayden just laughed "Boys, My brothers have taught me well but it's heavily out matched right here isn't it? the brotherhood never hated me this much..." he chuckled, one of the crew members charged at him trying to spear Nayden but Nayden slammed his cup into his forehead hard enough to break it "is your капитан around? капитан Audric it was i believe?" He asked the Man on the floor with a taunting smile

" H hes on the ship... the captain never leaves his ship" The man said in a scared tone.. another spoke up " If i recall the mans not set foot off the ship in nearly 7 years" he laughed " that fool, who wants to never come on land"

Audric paced slightly on the deck " I find things to occupy my time.. Training mostly" he said his black Assassin robed flowing around him slightly.. Pausing he looked out at the town, his keen hearing picking up some commotion at the bar " That best not be my crew!" He growled clutching his fists. ~ Séjour votre lame (stay your blade)~ he thought taking a deep breath, allowing himself to calm down.
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

Nayden stood up and dusted his robes "Thanks задник" he said turning to the ship "The Maesta? не е зле (Not bad)" Nayden got to the docks "Mr Audric?" he yelled looking at the ship "I found some stray dogs that said the belonged to you, of course i put them in their place" he said with a smirk.

He scaled the boat and vaulted over the railing, dusting his robes as he got to the top "Здравейте(Hello), my name's Nayden" he said with a bow, his attire looked that of Audric's but Nayden's was the typical red and white with some blue. "Not stepped off the boat eh? очарователен (Charming...). Though the boat does have a small charm to it" he looked around the deck... it was quiet and... barren, there were no barrels or kegs of ale, it needed supplies "i suppose that your crew is out getting supplies eh..." he smirked "That's what they were doing...?"

"Don't suppose you have more room for a brother do you?" he said chuckling

" there is always room for a member of the brother hood" Audric said with a smile, the cool salty wind blew back his hair as he stepped over to him. " What part of the brotherhood are you from?" he asked him. Above them a few seagulls had landed on the mast and they where screeching loudly. Audric looked up at them in annoyance " GET the hell off my ship you damn birds!" he called out, scarring them off. " They are so annoying sometimes" The young Assassin said with a soft laugh.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus