Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

At first it felt like he was floating, his passion returned in the few seconds they shared which, to him, felt like minutes. He felt the flames of passion lick at his lips as she tore away from the kiss. At first it caught him by surprise as to why she broke it but he knew the answers already, it was her defence mechanism, to stop people getting close to her "Mozhesh da mi kazhesh vsichki lŭzhi, koito iskate, Ahren (You can tell me all the lies you want, angel)" he leaned into her ear and whispered "but your eyes sing the truth"

He placed his hands on her waist ever so gently, tickling her skin with his feather light touch "I did save those words, and I know I've found her. You can tell me all the lies you can think of..." he voice just barely above a whisper, he caught her eyes with his again, his grey eyes saw the truth that her heart tried to tell her mind "I saved that kiss for the woman that saved me... From what I was" he leaned into her lips closer, glancing at her lips "Iveth..." whispering to her "That woman will always... Be you, no matter what..." His heart raced as it began to beat with excitement, it was about time he let his heart do the talking, he brushed his lips against hers "A sega neka da vi bŭde spasitel (Now Let me be your saviour)" whispering against her lips as he closed the gap with a gently, passionate and loving kiss.
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( lol i forgot again please keep reminding me.. whats going on))

((I don't think I can keep reminding ya, aren't you subbed to the Rp? If you lag a few days we may have to carry on? XD))

I thought I was))

((Well we just found land, Nayden's wounds are infected and he has but 2 days to live))
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

In hearing that she was revealing this through her eyes she was prone to looking away, his breath fanning against her ear as he spoke. She very much wanted this to stop, yet she also wanted it to continue; loathing his persistence, yet hoping he would remain persistent. It was extremely frustrating to be caught between to conflicting thoughts and not knowing what to do with them, leaving her lost within her own body. She wasn't equip to love anyone but herself.

Immediately she turned to him as he spoke her name for the first time, surprised that he even knew it. While his heart beat with excitement hers did with fear, and she shuddered at his words. She was very firm on believing that he was putting his passion on the wrong person, doubting that she would return it. There was a task she had to do and he wasn't a part of it, matter of fact he was hindering it.. but still she couldn't bring herself to stop him despite the multiple chances she had, including now as she did nothing to keep him from kissing her again.

Though unwilling to respond at first she eventually succumbed, her shoulders dropping as she released her tension. Her stomach flitted terribly and she pressed into him without noticing herself.

(( alright))

Audric was a bit frustrated as he worked with his crew trying to get somewhere to get help for his friend and fellow Assassin, but the wind was not strong enough for them to move fast and he was getting worried ~ come on please who ever controls these winds i beg of you help us~ he thought as he helped release all the sails down in hopes to speed up the ship.

Nayden was once again in the clouds, he felt her melt into the kiss and kept her close, all her tension was gone. he kissed her for a long while, the pain in his body disappeared for the duration of the kiss. Slowly Nayden parted from the kiss, he looked between her eyes 'I know you feel what I do, And you deserve more than you think you do' He smile gently pecking her on the lips.

His body was overworked from little effort, it require the debt he took from it when he pushed himself out of bed, and it was time he paid. Darkness quickly flooded his sight as he dropped from her embrace, his weakened body sprawled out on the floor.

He was covered in sweat once more as his condition worsened, the infection seemed to have spread, if hey don't find the doctor soon, Nayden could die before his give 2 days.

Again she planned to pull away, but he had already done so which was slightly surprising. Her brown irises were forced to stay put, gazing into his as he gathered more words that would make her question her belief once again. It would take a long while until her hardened eyes began behaving in her favor, but she could only pass another skeptical stare. She wore a forced smile as he came in to grace her lips with a swift peck.

Clove perceived that he would pass out again from the look on his face and this time she managed to catch him before he hit the ground too hard. Some part of her worried though the other ensured that he'd be fine considering they would be reaching land very soon. Cradling him, she called a few crew mates over to assist her.

Nayden was helped into his room this time, Nayden was panting heavily for some reason. His eyes moved frantically even when closed. He called out Iveth's name, in a quiet and dry tone "Iv-Iveth...", he reached out and grabbed her hand gently.

They were docked at land, the crew members began tying up rope and fastening the sails, one came down and stood by the door to inform Iveth "We've docked, i suggest finding the doctor or even, maybe taking him there. Though be warned, there are some Bandits around these arias and, it's not only them that should worry you, it's the things you see at night..."

Iveth allowed their fingers to be entwined together until the crew announced that they were meeting land. With that her hands slipped from his and she hurried up to the deck to have a look at their surroundings. The last thing she needed was their trail to be caught by soldiers or anything of the like. Where they were seemed pretty safe, but it wouldn't be unless they hurried.

"I know," her eyes were still looking over the area. "I need two to go down and get Nayden. I'll be making sure we won't be besieged on the way," she glanced over to Aiden momentarily. "We're taking Nayden to a doctor.. May be a dangerous trip," she inputted before heading downstairs to put on the proper attire she would need along with equipping a few weapons.

" be careful" Audric said to her as he walked past " id help but im kinda not allowed to set foot here, my crew got me into some trouble and i was banned from ever setting foot on this land"

Nayden was, once again, in and out of consciousness, his temperature rose higher than it was already, dark rings appeared around his eyes and his breathing slowed down quite a bit.

The doctor on the other hand was, more or less the only proper doctor on the docks, he nursed sailors and people alike but at a hearty price. His services were almost miracle work but his price was the cost of a bomb! (Not literally).

As the crew got ready to set the boat, a few members placed the ramp to get to the docks before they noticed the good doctor being raided 'bandits!' He yelled as they tossed him out of his shop. M
A gang of them robbed his shop up and down until it was naked on the inside. One of them walked up to dr.Swineheart and kneeled down at the floored doctor, slapping him across the cheek he laughed then pushed him down further 'oh doc, if yer want this ere sack fill'd wi yer remedies, then I s'gest sav'n ap' he smiled at the doctor with missing teeth then walked away, following the bandit group back into the caves at the back of the island, it was good the island wasn't all too big.

What Audric said was quite displeasing to hear. What if they recognized his ship and tried to run him out, or more so, hang the entire crew come dawn? However, wasn't that the outcome she should be preparing for and not going out of her way to save one of their lives? This was most definitely not her job, but as she watched the doctor getting thrown out of his shop she was forced to take action. This was becoming troublesome.

As she hastily walked across the ramp she glanced to the two supporting Nayden at the moment. "Take Nayden to the doctor anyway. I need another five of you to come with me to retrieve the medicines," there really was no time to wait and she whipped out in a sprint, looking to catch up with the bandits. As requested, though hesitant, five others followed. With all the merchandise they stole it would be more than Iveth alone could carry.

At any time they would come across soldiers, but she would handle that on her own. They shouldn't be any real trouble and if they were she'd have to pull out her identity.

Audric sighed as he climbed up the mast quickly and sad down on on of the poles holding up the sails, he watched what was unfolding and shook his head. Wishing he could be of help but he knew he was not allowed on the island

Nayden held his head weakly, it was the best he could do being in his state. The sailors took him, cleared the front desk and slowly set him on there 'doctor, please, I beg'a ya, elp this man. He's family' one of the sailors said practically begging, they'd do anything for a crew member it seemed. Loyalty was an admired quality amongst these men.

The doctor, still in shock, stumbled towards the Nayden, gulping as he tried to recompose himself 'w-well, there's not much I can do than check him I'm afraid, My medicine has been stolen' he said as he pressed his ear to Nayden's chest, his heart was beating ever so slowly. The doctor peeled away his bandages and sighed inwards through his teeth 'an infection me boy, that's nasty business. I'm afraid we must--' the doctor was cut off when the nearby pirates who claimed this island for themselves showed up at the doctor's shop front door
'Who in black beard's wrath'r you!?' The captain asked the sailors that were with Nayden, the man standing next to the captain, a short and stubby character, spoke up
'Why cap'n, I remember that there boat, the damn cap'n Audric seems have returned with his crew' he smiled menacingly as he spoke to the captain. It seemed Audric is the only one that could help now.

The captain of the pirates that dominated the island stomped towards Nayden, the sailors put up a fight but were eventually held at gun point. The captain grabbed Nayden's arm and pulled him off the counter with full force sending him into the opposite wall, Nayden groaned in agony, he could just barely see what was happened and attempted to stand up... Only to slip back onto his bum.

With enough speed and precise aiming Iveth was able to bring down the men one at a time without breaking any of the delicate little vases within the sacks, the five that came with her taking one or two sacks at a time. Despite them being quite heavy she put a quick tempo into her step, nearly striding down the road, but she was unaware of what was taking place.

She did, however, notice the absence of soldiers whose presence she expected most. Not one. Perhaps they were using stealth to their advantage? It's what she wanted to believe, but Iveth was nearly positive that that wasn't in their nature. They challenged everything head on. If there are no soldiers than this place is ruled by none other than pirates.. Hard to fathom though it didn't seem as hard when they were all finally in sight.

Iveth froze briefly before signaling the ones with her to remove themselves from sight. Ever so gingerly she settled her sack onto the ground and flattened herself against the alley wall, peering out the the band of pirates who held both Nayden and her crew at gunpoint. She quickly came to recognize the captain, having encountered him years ago while she was still in uniform. The soldiers had failed to take down his ship in both attempts, but Iveth had left him a scar to remember running right down the side of his neck. If she were to face him she would be called out on.. This was only a hindrance however and she slowly pulled out her smaller musket.

Looking back to the five with her she commanded, "If you can, find a way around and threaten them from behind. Don't shoot anyone until I say." With that she returned to her position at the wall, her musket aimed towards their captain as she gave her little platoon a few moments to as she asked, nothing more than ten minutes. Feeling it was safe to say that they were in position Iveth aimed, sucking in her breath and fired, aiming for the man's leg.

A throwing Knife Landed into the ground next to the Pirates foot and the black hooded assassin growled as he walked up drawing his blades " You Stupid man i thought you where Dead" he growled at the Pirate captain. " Keep you damn hands off my crew or i swear you will be food for the damn sharks before the hour is up" he said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus