Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( its alright ))

Audric sighed " iv tried, but What ever i do Alaron sees it as weekness" He said putting his head down on his desk " you go up.. i dont feel like going out there" he said.
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

Iveth smiled as she pulled away from a man she'd just been dancing with and spun on her heel to see Nayden nearing as wounded as he was. She simply shook her head with a grin in seeing that even through all the pain he would be feeling at the moment he'd still be stubborn, but who can blame that? Saving a life required a special thank you.

"You owe me nothing," she expressed her tenderness as she strode up to him to prevent him from walking any further. "Anyone would have done it."

It was appreciated, but somewhat she wished she had just been another member of the crew, someone who could be forgotten and not missed for the time she would decide to leave, but it had been quite the opposite. Maybe her plans have changed slightly, however the aftermath wouldn't change. There was a high probability that her depart would be witnessed from at least one of them, but it was no time to pout. It'll be a while before she would get her hands on what she needed.

((That's fine. And I usually do this on my mobile so it's strange that I'm using a computer hahaha!))
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

"Not anyone ангел, only someone truly brave. I admire that" Nayden smiled and hoped closer to her throwing down his cruch "I don't need it I feel like a child with it" he chuckled taking a sip of his ale "so, ангел. I can't stop getting the feeling that there's a reason other than the crew that makes you want to be here... Like you're waiting for something" be looked between her eyes waiting.

"You can say that," she trailed off before continuing, "It'll come around soon, I hope." Maybe sooner than she hoped now that he was beginning to catch on.

She then smiled and brought her hand up to shuffle her hair, "I suppose I'll turn in for the night.." Avoiding the remaining of the conversation would be a good idea.

Audric stay in his room just watching out the window at the back.
Jack (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Jack stood by the rails of the ship staring blankly out in the distance.. he did not join the others.. he liked to be alone when he could (( BTW hes blind... but he trys to act like hes not.. the only reson he knew that ship was Alaron was the way audric was acting ))

Jack softly begain to sing to himself

The king and his men
stole the queen from her bed
and bound her in her Bones.
The seas be ours
and by the powers
where we will we'll roam.

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never shall we die.

Some men have died
and some are alive
and others sail on the sea
– with the keys to the cage...
and the Devil to pay
we lay to Fiddler's Green!

The bell has been raised
from it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We are a call to all,
pay head the squall
and turn your sail toward home!

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never shall we die.

((That song it very.. very catchy I love it, although I don't know the song, but I just made up a melody hahaha!))

(( its from Pirates of the Carribion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdS2xj0br34 ))

Nayden smiled at her wanting to turn in "but the stars haven't eve come out yet, we have a small amount of day light left" he limped closer to her "plus we won't get many chances like this to talk" a warm breeze swept past blowing Nayden's robes to his side.

His robes weren't covering his left shoulder because of his wounds. "ангел, i still don't know your name. Why you're here and where you want to go?"

Nayden's attention turned to Jack, that song was familiar... Where had he heard it... Jack turned back to her with a puzzled expression "That poem, i remember it... Jack.... i remember! that stupid kapitan Sparrow" He laughed at the memories "that idiot was the best kapitan i'd ever met and i was glad to be in his crew... for the few months i was there"

Jack laughed soft " i knew him well.. Actly got my name from that crazy guy" he said sighing softly looking down, even if he could not see what he was looking at

Iveth internally thanked Jack for taking the attention of Nayden then quickly made her way back to the quadrant. She supposed she stay a bit longer, the sun was still setting after all and the sea glistened with its light.

The lass set her elbows on the helm, humming the song Jack had just been singing. It was very well-known, even children sang it during their games of make believe. The one she was currently playing with the crew.

Nayden threw his arm over jack's shoulder and smiled "he's quite something isn't he barát? (friend)" Nayden smiled then patted his shoulder "but we have a better legénység (crew) right here on this ship" Nayden said smiling, looking at the crew hum in sync as some of hen do their last rounds.

He made his say to Iveth walking up to her from behind, she was aware of his presence. He leaned into her ear "Ön birtoklás móka angyal? (You having fun there angel?)" he whispered then leaned on the wooden rail besides the helm looking out over the vast open dark ocean, the stars sparkled on its soft smooth surface. "you would too, it's gorgeous out here..." Dazzled by the beauty of mother natures true face he stood gazing into be face of the ocean, taking in the salty fresh air.

The lass responded with a content nod as she started out into, what seemed, the endless sea full of satisfying dangers and unexpected voyages. Just the place she wanted to be. Everyone seemed to be quieting down and the creaking of the ship could be heard along with the wind flapping the sails and the pound of water against the wood. It's as thought the ship had its very own way of talking.

Finally, she brought her attention to Nayden. She gave no smile, no grin. It was a simple stare of wonder of what he thought of all of it. Maybe the sea was a home to him just as it was for her or maybe not. Everyone had their different views of it and how they perceive it, but from what she saw, he was enveloped in its beauty. Strange. It was her first time seeing him without his usual joking manner.

Audric soon exited his cabin and walked to the helm of his ship and stood there letting the wind blow back his long black hair.

Nayden turned to look at her with a smile "I know I may seem different right now and it is strange to you but, something is as gyönyörű (beautiful) as this I can't help but be lost for words" he said looking back over the endless ocean. Nayden turned his head to look at Audric "there he is, our fearless Kapitan, how do you feel Brother?" Asking with a soft smile he shrugged "after what happened to us,te valószínűleg még mindig felrázta ( your probably still shaken up)"

Nayden stood up straight and let his cruch lean against the rail near the helm and limped slightly to Iveth leaning into her ear from behind "én womder mi az, mint egy hajó ellenőrzésére?(I wonder what it's like to control a ship)" he whispered, his breath tickling her ear as he lightly brushed his right hand down Iveth's right forearm. His left arm being restricted from movement was instead lightly resting on her waist. His right hand stopped over hers as she held the wheel holding them both with a light grip.

The closeness wasn't exactly the type she was accustomed to, but it was rather comforting in its own strange way. Though she was uneducated to his foreign tongue she had a hint as to what it meant when he took the helm along with her own hand. "You've already injured yourself yet you find the audacity to try and guide the ship," she tried speaking in her playful tone, but it seemed she was too tired for games, worn out by the day. In all honesty, she could sleep where she stood being that it was quite comfortable, warm, and secure at that, but she fought the urge. There was really nothing she'd hate more than to start something she could not finish, Nayden being one of them.

"You need to go to your quarters and get some rest," her voice became slightly commanding and stern. "If we have another attack you can't afford to be in the condition you're in."

Audric said nothing he just stood there and sighing looking out over the black water of night.

Nayden smiled at her command "If i cannot play, then I am not me Ahren" whispering as he rand the tips of his lips up the side of her neck. "It is what I do to forget the past, it is what I do to stay... Me" he pecked her neck lightly as he finished his sentence. His finger tips lightly brushed up her arm before he moved away.

He made his way to Audirc, picking up his crutch he threw it to the deck and looked towards Audric with a goofy smile "Hülye tudom (Stupid, i know)... but I feel useless walking around with that blasted thing. a crutch is only used when you cannot bear the pain of not being able to walk. Accepting the pain and deciding that instead of walking, i will run is what separates the strong from the weak. if you can face your brother today, then there will be another day where you will face him again but when that time comes you will know that to defeat him you must accept yourself and what you're capable of. With me by your side, ready to catch you when you fall" he looked directly into his eyes, holding his right shoulder tight with a brotherly tone "Brothers are made by bonds, not blood"

What I do to forget the past.. This made her slightly curious as to what he wanted to forget, but she wouldn't ask. Instead she stayed within her boundaries that she had put up for herself, ones that wouldn't get her any deeper than she already was though maybe she could relate. In being an assassin, there were many things that you'd like to forget, yet it'd be the one thing on your mind constantly.

Iveth took a glance up at the stars, perceiving the time before loosening her hold on the helm. "I'm turning in for the night," she didn't spare a glance for the two as she quickly headed off to her quarters, devising a way to finish her task quickly.

((It's a true shame we stopped this Rp :( think we can pick it up again? ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus