Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

"There you are again brother" Nayden said walking up besides Audric "It seems you're really good at being.. dramatic and cool" he chuckled then patted Audric's back "I want to take you up on that training, it seems i could use some practice but before i train with you I want to see what my ангел (Angel) can do" a smirk tugging at the end of his lips, his torso still bare since his robes were still on his bed.

He made his way over to the quadrant and saw that other crew members started to wake. He stood besides Iveth with a goofy smile "Good morning ангел" Nayden said with a bow, taking her hand he kissed the back of it not once did he break eye contact with her. The beautiful orange sky slightly matched that of Nayden's lighter skin tone. "Did you sleep well?" Asking her without letting go of her hand, instead he held onto it softly. "ангел, Under the orange sky of разсъмване (Dawn) you seem to look more sexy and beautiful"

The crew were slowly waking up, one by one they all got dressed and made ready for the voyage ahead, the smell of fresh air, the salty sea and love for one another made them a strong crew. "Assassins are not ones for the sea but i personally have an open mind" Nayden gave Iveth a cheeky wink then let go of her hand "Dinner will be ready shortly ангел"
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

The lass gave a deep throaty laugh, "I slept well, thank you for asking Nayden." She brought her hand back to herself, grinning brightly at the assassin before giving him a brief peck on the cheek. "Ready to sail, no?"

She folded her arms and stared out to the horizon where the sun's light gradually became brighter by the minute. Her eyes turned to Audric who still sat in the mast then over the deck that had been revived with supplies, "I hope the food tastes as good as you look." She chuckled walked around Nayden to the railing, licking her finger and holding it out hoping to find that they had some wind.
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Audric growled deeply and stood up seeing a ship on the horizen ~ damn it not here~ he thought clutching his fists in anger, He knew that ship anywhere.

Nayden smiled as she kissed him then watched her walk around him looking her up and down with a smile "Why don't you taste me and tell me if I taste just as good as I look" Nayden replied to her with a cheeky smile "капитан (captain) Audric. I will have the best meal you've ever tasted tonight" he said as he turned to look up at Audric, slightly unnerved by the fact Audric seemed uneasy.

Nayden turned just in time to see Iveth lick her finger, he snuck up behind her and blew at her finger to mess around with her a little. When she'd turn to face him he'd step closer and place a gentle hand on her waist, he whispered with a seducing smile " every Body gets to taste something different and nice... Maybe you'll give me something different and heavenly to taste later" his breath lightly fanned over her neck as he'd leaned in tickling her skin each time he'd exhaled. He stopped there yet to tease and slowly pulled away pulling his arm back then turning to door leading to the lower deck. A big grin on his face as be did. He stopped midway to the door and looked up at Audric with confusion "brother are you ok?"

Audric shook his head " no..that ship... Yeah.. im not here!" he said running below deck.. the only thing Audric feared was his twin brother.. He hid himself in a crate. ~ i'm not ready to face him~ he thought

Iveth jerked her head towards the jester, glaring at him with a jesting pout on her face before noticing the sudden tension in the air. Her mouth slightly opened in confusion as she saw Audric retreat to the deck.

She glanced at Nayden mouthing the word 'what', but her question was abruptly answered as she noticed another ship in the corner of her eye. No doubt it was approaching, but what of the ship made Audric leave?

"Do you know that ship?" She asked, squinting her eyes to maybe see anything familiar about it.
Jack (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( bringing in another char.. and first time im playing my male version of Jack =D ))

" Oh shit its Alaron" One of the crew members said biting his lip " i suggest we get out of here" he said looking at her

"Ah," she quickly made her way back to the helm, peering down at the man, "Get everyone to their posts now. If they're not awake, wake them up. We need this ship set and ready to sail."

Lifting her hand once again, with a side look at Nayden, she muttered, "Without further interruption.. " She greeted her finger with a quick lick and held it up again. "Winds are heading North," her mutter was only to herself.

Her eyes trailed back to the other ship that was gradually making its way over, but they'd be out of the harbor by the time they got within yelling distance. They'd be fine, but she was anxious about Alaron the man had mentioned.
Jack (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Jack nodded as he headed off to get everyone up

Nayden watched Audric retreat and abandon his duty. He followed after him down the stairs and pulled him by the collar "I don't know why you're hiding but you shouldn't be, if you haven't stepped foot on land for 7 years then don't make today the start of the destruction of this vessel" he was serious, he looked between audrics eyes calm down... He's your brother... Calm down

Nayden patted Audric's collars then placed a friendly hand on his shoulder "brother, I hope this is not how you react to other ships. You have a crew to command" he said walking around Audric then pushing him up the stairs topside. "I found the captain, he just went to grab his... Uh, sword" Nayden said loud enough so everyone can hear. He ran up to Iveth "ангел... You look sexy when you're commanding" he winked at her then made for the sail.

"Okay boys you heard the lady, make ready. We need to get the sails ready" he said to two guys as he jogged over to them and grabbed the rope ready to release the sail. "You there, get the cannons ready" he said to Jack who should've been done alerting everyone "we need to be ready for an attack, even if there is a chance to get clear" Nayden lightly pushed his shoulder which meant 'hurry'

" Aye lison to them" Audric said crossing his arms.. He kept his eyes on the ship in the distance. Audric still wondered why Alaron hated him so much, and why he continued to try and kill him.

Iveth took hold of the helm, watching as the crew did a fine job of working together. With a peek over her shoulder she saw the distance ship that seemed to be doing more than easing it's way toward them, but fortunately the winds weren't exactly working toward their will. It was a nice ship she had to say, it's black sails abroad and the size was larger than any other ship she'd seen in her days.

"Do you know anything about that ship?" she turned to Nayden for answers since he and Audric seemed to have a bond that she was well aware of and curious about, but she wouldn't question anything about that.

Though the assassin was appealing to her eye she was no longer in the gaming mood. It was time to sail and sail she would. Besides no man could get between her and her quest to take the ship which brought her back to the thought of her crew who maybe still waited for her.. And her success in hand. Of course she wished she could speak with them, however, communication was threatening to her plan so she'd just have to believe they would wait for her. She couldn't imagine a life with them gone, they were like her very own children. No other crew she'd seen was close as she and her crew was, but that was understandable of course. They were all young Panamanians. A great family.

Nayden looked over his shoulder and saw the ship get near "ангел!, it seems the wind is not in our favor today" they weren't going to be able to get out quick enough going the direction they were headed. "Wait" he yelled running up to the helm where she was "ангел, i want you to turn the boat around towards that ship"

He pulled her arm to face him "Both of our ships are close enough to land for me to be able to somehow get to that кораб (Ship) alone. Don't ram her into us, just go past her. I'll blow up the side canons and disable the wheel for you to get past at a safe distance without being fired at" he got closer to her and wrapped his right arm around her waist "One for Uspekh? (Good Luck)" Without her replying he placed a kiss on her lips from the heat of the moment. Pulling her closer for a long while then peeled away. Flames of passion licked at his lips.

He ran around her and said "Shte se vŭrna , taka me spasi druga tseluvka (I'll be back, so save me another kiss?)" chuckling a little he grabbed his robes and walked over to Audric "brother, I need your help, we need to find a way onto that boat. Will you come with me me?"

(( Well that kinda messes with the fight between audric and Alaron XD ))

Audric bit his lip and sighed paceing the deck. ~ damn it how did he find me~ he thought growling a little bit. Audric turned and looked at him and nodded " Yes i'll help, Better than never to face him" he said with a sigh

((I guess we'll be safe for now, but let's run into him again in a head on battle! └(^o^)┘))

It took a moment for Iveth to process a bit dazed by Nayden's abrupt actions, having to think over his instruction. Why he'd done it? She would never be sure, but she couldn't ponder on it too long. The ship needed to move.

"Are you going with him?" She called out to Audric as she clasped her hands onto the holds of the wheel, "I need to know now before we move!"

Thankfully the crew had everything set in little time. Better than she anticipated, but they seemed to know the situation more than she. What she knew was vague, barely anything at all about the supposed enemy ship. She guessed Nayden had been too tempted by her, although it wasn't her intention, that he completely over looked her question. Idiot. A smart one at that.

(Who knows, maybe Nayden'll fail, keep the canons ready cap'n xD)

Nayden smiled as he agreed "good, let's go" be leaped over the edge and through the town with Audric on his heels. Leaping from building to building before having to swim to Alaron's ship. He scaled it getting to the top then smiled at the crew "Kheĭ momcheta (hey guys)" he said with a smile, the crew dropped what they were doing and got ready for a fight Audric was confronting his own problems... Alaron.

He saw the ship approach and had to move fast, the crew looked strong but he tried his best to keep fighting and make it to the side cannons. He flipped out his hidden blade as a man charged at him, his sword raised above his head, Nayden side stepped and slammed his blade straight through the man's neck "careful gospoda (gentlemen), you have your hands full with me. Let the kapitan fight his battle" he taunted the crew, though some broke off to fight with Audric. It would be tricky enough to disable the side cannons.

" So we meet Again brother" Alaron said with an evil smile on his face " So your a Pirate now?" he asked with a small laugh " pity, You weak runt don't deserve to be a Pirate. I'll Save these poor souls from the weak man they call captain" Alaron said pulling out his sword and rushed at Audric bringing the blade down in a quick movement to her right shoulder, knowing it was his weakest.. Audric slipped to the side bringing up his blade to block the attack " i'm not afraid of you" Audric hissed pushing the blade away as he swung his short sword at Alaron's legs, He dodged it easy " Give it up brother you cant defeat me i taught you all you know" Alaron said " Not everything" Audric said as he rushed foreword and kicked his brother in the chin and spun around slicing at his legs with his small sword

In the end Alaron's Size and Strength got the better of Audric. With a loud Yelp Audric hit the deck hard, the wood nearly cracking under him. Audric moaned rolling over and sneakingly tried to push himself up " I wont give up that easy" Audric said cautioning, his face was bloody from a deep cut that ran over his left eye.

Iveth had hastily spun the helm and the ship began to sway, "Everyone watch for Audric and Nayden, they're on the other ship. Jack, make sure they're on this ship before we pass them by!"

The crew had repositioned to keep the wind blowing into them, they'd move faster that way and they did. They were quickly approaching the other ship and Iveth had Nayden and Audric in sight. Of course there was a quarrel by what she could see. As she squinted her eyes to see better she saw a man with white hair, assuming it was their captain.

Honestly, she was beyond confused, but she'd cooperate before someone ended up hurt, or if not careful, dead.

Nayden Was fending off the crew members that kept surrounding him making it impossible to go to the cannons. "Brother, keep it together. Not long i promise" He yelled to Audric who was in real trouble unless Nayden didn't do something. Nayden waved quickly at Iveth as she was in viewing distance "SHOOT THE CANNONS!" he yelled at her. He quickly barged past the crew and dived down the stairs to the side cannons.

It seemed by the time Nayden got to the side cannons they managed to fire one round into the side of the Maesta

"DAMMIT," the lass hisses between clenched teeth, "Get the canons ready and fire at will!"

The one canon hadn't done much damage.. yet. If it continued there's no telling what would happen. She was sure there was large hole in the Maesta, may have injured, even killed a member, but to prevent further damage the crew had left their posts quickly to engage in fire.

Iveth looked back over at the enemy ship, seeing only Audric. Where was Nayden? He must've been onto the canons like he had said.. Hopefully. The idiot had better survive or she'd.. Well she couldn't exactly do harm to him if he's dead. No telling what she would do.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus