Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

"благодаря (Thank you)" he said with a bow "I am from Bulgaria, a strange place for an терорист (assassin) i know" Nayden chuckled "But i learnt from the best and now i work Whenever Nayko, My орел (Eagle) carries me an assignment from the brotherhood"

He watched the seagulls land and couldn't help but chuckle as he shooed them off "I can see why they become a problem. For recruiting me I will prepare food for the crew and" he turned to Iveth "Have something special prepared for this gorgeous сеньорита (Senorita)" he said softly with a charming smile, taking her hand and kissing the back of it, looking into her eyes. The light from the moon flickered in his grey irises in his eyes.

He climbed up to the crows nest and pulled out his bow, shooting an arrow straight through a seagull and watched it fall down to the mast "It will be the best you've all tasted and my way of saying thank you" Nayden yelled as he climbed back down "Of course, an assassin is not anything if not the heightened ability to move freely in a world where Всичко е позволено (Everything is Permitted)" he said putting a friendly hand on Audric's shoulder "We're all brothers and sisters in the creed. We must look after each other or we're not strong enough to fight"
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Audric blinked watching the bird fall " Nice shot!" He said with a smile " I have never been all that grate with arrows" he added with a soft laugh " It will be nice to have a Brother a bored my ship. I wont have to train alone anymore!" he said, his hole personality seemed to change, and his friendly true self showed.

" its been quite some time since i got an assignment from the brotherhood" Audric said turning his silver eyes to the darkening sky. " I hope your a better cook than the one i use to have" Audric said with a teasing grin " all he ever cooked was turtle.. and i cant stand the taste of it"

Turning he looked at Nayden " So tell me... What is your favorite weapon? " he asked, his was his hidden blades.
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

Iveth grinned at them, her head tilted to hear a bit more if their conversation. In hearing the crew from a distance it wasn't hard to see that they were quite a rowdy bunch. She'd mold herself to fit into Audric's crew, but considering she'd be the only woman on board, it'd be a challenge. She could surpass any man if she wanted.

Her eyes flicked between the two, gathering what she could. Nayden was other man's name who appeared approachable. They both seemed be ehat she dreaded. Assassins. She had been one, but those days for her were over. This has become extremely difficult.

Nayden picked up the seagull by the feet and turned to Audric with a smile "the скрит нож (Hidden blade) eh?" Nayden placed the seagull on the floor of the mast, he stood up and let the hidden blade shoot out from his wrist "for me, it is not the hidden part of the blade that is proffered, more over the острие(blade) itself" he flicked the base out and held it like a dagger in his palm "this is my favourite weapon" he let go of the blade and spring that was attached to the end of the hilt allowed the blade to slide into its slot with ease.

"ангел (angel)" he said turning to Iveth "It is truly an honour to have met a woman as beautiful as you"

(I'm at work and I posted on my phone so I'll be late and my replies, short)

" Ah, nice.. Same here" he said showing off his hidden blade " i use to have two but i lost one a few years ago" he said shaking his head " how did you get your to be able to do that? i would love for mine to be that advanced" he asked out of curiosity.

((its quite alright ))

Iveth was on the edge of laughter, feeling as if she were watching children presenting their new toys, but she had had a hidden blade of her own that was long forgotten.

"Gracias," the word rolled from her lips as she glanced over at Nayden, giving him a small grin.

Audric smiled and looked at the docks seeing a few very drink memerd of his crew bothering a young lady " Aye! mates stop that at once!" Audric snapped suddenly his voice became cold and harsh

She was quick to look due to her anxiousness of the crew. It was plain as day that the young lass was highly uncomfortable. It irked the her to the bone. If they made any attempt to harass her.. Well.. They'd need another to to take his place. She wouldn't tolerate it.

Her attention turned back to the captian who know didn't look in the mood to speak, "Men will be men." She grumbled, "Unfortunately."

Audric Growled and turned away from the rail of the ship. He kept haveing to quite the creed over and over untill he calmed himself down. " dont worry, if they try anything i'll send them to the fishes before they can blink" he said

"Aye meh.. I'm sure it won't be a problem, Captain," she allowed herself to laugh as she made her way up to the quadrant then caressed her hands along the helm.

The wood on the wheel was smooth, just to her liking. From where she stood she peered down at the rowdy crew who laughed and sang on the dock. It made her feel as though she were captain again, but that role would come in time.

Audric turn and walked to the mast before he climbed up and sat on the very top of the mast, crossing his legs and looked out over the water. the sun soon sank down below the horizen and it became dark.. he could bearly be seen from the dull light comeing from the town.

Nayden smiled as they got closer, there was going to be some tension between him and the crew especially since he kicked one of them around like a doll. "Fancy да се запознаем тук!? (Fancy meeting you here)Gentlemen" He yelled at them, they all stopped and some of them cussed "We're going to have a great time zaedno! (Together)" Chuckling as some of them dropped their cups at what he said.

"don't worry ангел (Angel)" Nayden said turning to Iveth "If they harass you then they'll regret it, not because I'll destroy them but mostly because I can tell you will клане (Slaughter) them, and because you're the only woman on this voyage i will make you something special" he gave her a charming smile before climbing up to Audric.

The darkness of the night had completely fallen over the town they were docked at. A cool breeze rolled through making Nayden's robes dance in the night as he scaled up the ship to the crow's nest where Audric was "Brother, here. It is important that you have a blade like mine so I will give you my spare. Like i said earlier браt (Brother), The creed is as strong as each other" he smiled then motioned for him to take it. It was similar to his own.

It was a gesture of good faith from him and since he was going to sea with him it was good to treat Audric like his blood brother. He climbed back down to Iveth and took her hand gently "ангел, I may not know your name but I think ангел suits you and the way your skin glows under the dim starry night. This may be a strange request but tomorrow, when at sea I would much rather enjoy you're company and help in the kitchen... mostly just to keep me company" he gave her a goofy smile kissing her hand.

Audric took the blade " Thank you brother " Audric said with a soft smile. It was nice to be able to call someone brother, and not have the fear he has of his own blood brother. His brother was pure evil, at lest in Audric's eyes he was. Many times in the past Alaron had tried to kill Audric because he was smaller and weaker than he was. That had been one of the main reasons Audric had join the brotherhood.. was to learn how to protect himself, but he never told anyone that.

"Obrigato [Thank you]... And maybe," she grabbed the wheel with a strong grip, giving him a smug grin, "Most of my time with be spent here, but I don't mind you coming to visit instead."

She was proud to say she would be strong the ship. An honorable duty for and honorable woman.

Her eyes scanned over the deck, "I'll be sure to make it down there sometime, teach you to cook Panamanian food, eh?"

"Panamanian food eh ангел?" An eye brow raised "maybe, but who's to say I don't already know?" He gave her a cheeky smile. "It is only for tomorrow anyway so it's not like I'm going to cook everday. I'm not the cook but a spare pair of hands that can do much... For a dama (lady)" he winked "and for the ship"

Nayden turned to the doors to the deck "but I must call it a night, kapitan Audric, I will find a spare room myself whilst you look all cool and dramatic up there. Farewell, I will see you all tomorrow" before he was gone though he winked at Iveth "ангел, if you cannot find a unoccupied room then please ask me. I'll be more than happy to share" and with that he entered the deck of the ship. Turning in for the night.

" just don't use mushrooms please" Audric said leaping down from the lower part of the mast " im alergic and most of my crew don't like em" he said folding his hands behind his back

The lass shook her head with a chuckle at Nayden's suave retreat. Very amusing she had to admit. She wouldn't mind getting to know him more. His attention for hers she supposed.

Iveth pulled herself away from the helm, "I happen to love mushrooms, but if it's not of your liking, I can live without it." She stepped down onto the deck, getting her final take in of the ship before landing her eyes on Audric, "Rest. We're leaving tomorrow. No one wants a slug of a captain, no?"

With a spin off her heel she began toward the door beneath the quadrant where she was told her room lie, "I'll be at the helm at the crack of dawn, maybe earlier. An honor to be a part of your crew." That was all she said before vanishing behind the door, excitement building in her chest for the next day.

Nayden was fast asleep that night as the crew had returned, It seemed Audric had not sailed off until everybody was up and ready. Nayden began his day like any other. Wake up at the crack of dawn unintentionally then check his equipment over. Once again everything was as it should be and there was no cause for concern. Nayden left his robes on his bed, instead he just put on his trousers, boots and hidden blade.

He washed his face and hair then shook the water from it before leaving his room towards the kitchen, he seemed to have woken a tad earlier than everyone else since, officially, dawn was in a few minutes. He walked around a little before finding Iveth sleeping soundly on her bed "ангел... Perfect name" he mumbled before heading for the kitchen. He slid a note into her hand before going "ангел, i would appreciate your help in the kitchen. By the way ангел, You look vŭzkhititelen(Adorable) when you sleep"

He'd begin cooking when he had the right ingredients, he ran to town and gathered them including spices and different types of meat then ran back. He managed to run back and forth in no time as he ran on rooftops to skip the crowds. When he returned it seemed that it was already dawn. He made it to the kitchen before anyone would wake.

Iveth allowed herself to open her eyes once he'd left the room, bringing the note up to read it and responding with a smile before setting it down and sitting up to swing her legs over the side of the bed. She'd give a hand once the ship was well and out of the harbor.

Quickly, she grabbed her boots that had been placed right beside the head of the bed and slipped them on, one by one. With that, she washed her face and suited up for the day. ((Female-Pirate-Leather.jpg))

In no time she left the room to the quadrant where she told Audric she would be and places her hands on the helm. The sun was yet to rise, but its light could be seen, giving the sky various colors. Soon she'd be out there on the edge of the sea.

Audric had spend the night on deck. He was now up on the mast like he always was, waiting quietly for the sun to rise. with the hood of his clock pulled over his head even in the coming light of day it would be very had to see him until it got light enough outside.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus