Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Audric tryed to get up only to have Alaron put his foot on his back and force him fack down pinning him there " You stil weak Audric" He laughed evily.
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

Nayden looked around for something with a delay before exploding. The crew followed him down still at his neck but it wasn't going to stop him. Barrels of gun powder were around the cannon "finally, something I can use" he said to himself. A crew member swung at him with his sword but Nayden was already on the counterattack, spinning around anti clockwise before ending up behind him then pulling his head back to slit his throat.

The others winced At the sight giving Nayden a chance use his dagger to slam a hole into one of the barrels. As Nayden was getting back into defence one of the men put his sword straight through his shoulder then another sliced his chest and back then put his sword through Nayden's leg to kill him slowly. Nayden fell on his knee and yelled in pain. He coughed blood and looked up at the men who were laughing "pathetic, and you call yourself an assassin" one of the men said dragging him by the hair to the middle of the room "I AM... An... теро...рист (Assassin) ..." He said as blood dribbled from his mouth. He Grabbed one of the crew members guns and shot the powder that rested besides the barrels causing the lot of them to explode. The cannons were completely disabled and the crew were seriously hurt, most of them were dead. Nayden ended up getting flung to the end of the room from the force of the explosion Slamming against the wall.

*cough* "agh... Not good... We... Need to... Gaaah!" He held his left arm in pain, he seemed to have broken it *cough*"need... To go..." He pushed himself up then limped to the broken stair case barely managing to climb it. He got to the top and saw that Alaron was caught off guard by the exosion and was disoriented by the explosion. Nayden quickly helps Audric to his feet trying to support his own and Audrics weight "whatever the... Reason Audric hates you..." His voice clearly threatening, his left eye partially open because of the blood "consider mine... As a pers...onal... Vendetta" Nayden spat blood on the deck. With Audric's arm resting on his shoulder and him on Nayden's side he flung both of them overboard.

In the water Nayden tried his best to paddel, the pain in his arm and leg grew slowly causing him to slow down before both of them went under. Nayden's blood loss caused him to lose consciousness which could cause them both to lose their lives.
Clove (played by PANGAEA)

It wasn't until a member of the crew enlightened her about Audric and Nayden that she had noticed neither of were no longer on Alaron's ship.

"Take the helm," she hastily swept down the stairs to the deck, calling back to the man, "East as soon as their on board!" As she came to reach the railing of the Maesta in search for Audric and Nayden her brows furrowed in frustration. That was she caught sight of them, inches from the surface and neither of them attempting to swim.

Without even a moment of thought, she took off anything that would weigh her down, including her boots, took a free loose rope and lunged from the ship. Plunging into the mediocre water, she immediately began to swim her way toward them with the rope tightly gripped in her hand.

In seeing them she dove under a bit, taking note of their wounds. Especially Nayden's that was gradually turning the water red, so she wasted no time in wrapping the rope around them twice then securing a knot. Quickly, she broke the surface of the water, calling out to the crew, "PULL THEM!"

Iveth followed behind as urging to keep their heads above the water as they were pulled back to the Maesta. Although it took a while to be carefully hauled back onto the ship, they were immediately being tended to while Iveth made her way up the side of the ship, panting heavily. Thankfully the crew had offered many hands to get her over the railing. She had gained a new respect to the crew and the crew had for her.

Audric coughed weakly opening his eyes, panting softly " Thank you guys for helping" he said weakly

"It was nothing," Iveth breathed as she helped him up then pulled her hair over her shoulder to wring it out. Her plain white long sleeved blouse clung to her skin, fully soaked.

The crew had taken Nayden down under the deck quickly to bandage him up and some offered to tend to Audric. The men obviously cared for their captain as crazy he may be, but they accepted that.

The lass walked across the deck to get her remaining attire and slipped her feet back into her boots, looking out toward the enemy ship that they had thankfully been directed away from. Once she felt to be in the mood she'd go down and clean herself up, but till then she would just sail.

"CAP'N!, Ma'am, It's the new fella, he's not breathing..." One of the men yelled gasping for air as he emerged from the lower deck. Nayden's body was limp, not a single sign of his chest going up and down. The crew did everything but it seemed it wasn't enough.

His wounds were bleeding bad and no matter how much pressure they put on each wound the fact that water had entered his lungs is still there. One of the crew members hands was soaked in his blood as he continued to press.

" Move him on his side... got to get the water out of his lings" Audric said running down the steps, hopeing to save the man who had saved his life.

Iveth rushed down behind Audric and in entering the room Nayden looked worse than he had in the water. Within a second she was at his side to turn him over, avoiding touching the fresh bandages.

Though she was panicked she wouldn't allow it to show. She pushed his wet hair from his face and turned his head a tad to have the water come out with ease. After a few seconds of not making any progress whatsoever, she groaned in frustration and tilted his head back while pinching his nose and attached Herr lips to his. She'd breath into him every five until she began to feel a pulse.

no matter how much she tried he wasn't breathing, not until she was just about to give up. Nayden coughed up the water in his lungs and panted. He coughed a little to clear the water from his throat "Byakh mŭrtŭv? (Was i dead?)" he asked looking up at Audric and Iveth.

He raised his right arm to his left and winced, it was definitely broken and all he could do was lay there. The blood seemed to slow down but not completely stop. "How are you Audric?" he asked smiling at him weakly relieved that Audric wasn't as bad as he thought.

"ангел..." he curled his finger at her motioning for her to come closer "Thank you, for saving my life... how do i know? I can still feel your..." he winced again, his left arm was hard to move and the littlest movements hurt "...Vse oshte moga da chuvstvam ustnite (I can still feel your lips)" Even though he was hurt, it seemed being flirty and funny was his first and final resort to everything.

Audric sighed "thank you for savaging my life brother" he said smiling.

She gave a brief sigh of relief before grinning and shaking her head a bit, "Don't consider that a kiss."

Of course he had to be as smug and flirtatious as ever, but she rather enjoyed it. He always have her something to laugh about. Out of the kindness of her heart she leaned over his face as though to seem she was going to grant him a kiss, but instead granted him with a flick to his forehead, "Be more careful next time Señores."

On her way out she laid a hand on Audric's shoulder, smiling as she did and returned to the quadrant where she belonged at the helm.

Audric smiled at her a little, his silver eyes shinning a little bit ( it be quite funny if they both ended up liking her ))

((Oh lawd..))

(Is that a challenge!? :D I would actually enjoy that. Nayden's loyalty with his brethren but he loves a challenge and so do I!))

Nayden sat up and waited for one of the crew members to bandage his arm so it wouldn't move too much "so then is uh, dinner still on?" One of the guys asked rubbing the back of his head with a goofy smile: Nayden looked over and laughed "sorry priyatel (pal), no can do" with a smile Nayden stood up and almost fell from the pressure he'd put on his right leg but one of the crew members was able to grab him just in time "you need to rest" he said but Nayden just chuckled. " I may be hurt but I hate being useless"

The same guy grabbed Nayden a cruch and handed it to him so be could walk "blagodarya (thank you))" Nayden said taking it with a disappointed look on his face "I am not one to give in..." He whispered before limping his way to Audric "brother, I want to know everything there is about that other man. Why were you so afraid?" H whispered to Audric leaning into his ear then patted his arm before making his way to the top deck. Limping over to the mast of the ship he gripped the rails and stood watching over flat surface of the sea.

No matter where he turned to look he would see the beautiful blue colour of the sea "finally on the open sea" he said against the wind. He looked over his shoulder and saw Iveth. With a cheeky smile he turned to look at her "you look very sexy with wet clothes, that image is going to stay with me forever. No matter how much you deny it, Your lips were on mine so it was still a kiss" he winked then turned to look over the water again. His robes swaying in the wind.

( lol Wel audric would not take her from him.. hes to nice ))

" it be best if you tlked in private about him" Audric said " its a long story" he said with a sigh " i'll be in the captains qorters meet me in there and i'll tell you why i was afrad of him " Audric said " but i ask you now, i need you to lison to my story before you say anything"

Her blouse had dried a bit, but was still damp. She could have, should have, changed before hand, but that didn't cross her mind until Nayden decided to tease her about it.

"Hah,"she rolled her eyes skeptically, "So if it had been any other crew member, Audric even, you would have considered that a kiss, yes?"

Iveth glanced at Audric to see if he had taken this in. To see their reactions together would be priceless if not hilarious. She folded her arms over the helm with her eyes lightly shut. It was noon, but she was already tired.

Nayden laughed at her response "yet it was you who gave me the kiss, it was you who breathed life into me. Blagodarya" he said with a sincere smile "I owe you my life" he limped his way towards her and took her hand kissing the back. Genuinely happy to be alive "get some rest ангел", he turned and made for the captain's quarters.

The crew sang to the slow rocking of the boat, their voices filling the cool air as the wind blew. Nayden looked at them still limping to see Audric. A smile gracing his lips this is not a crew, it's a family his thoughts on how glad he was to be part of a semi-real family.

Nayden go to the door of the captains quarters and gripped the door knob "STILL A KISS ангел!" He yelled across the boat opening the door with a cheeky grin looking over his shoulder at her. He chuckled before closing the door behind him.

Audric was pacing which made Nayden once again uncomfortable "brother I know that whatever the reason this man makes you uncomfortable is a good reason but now I am involved in this. Please sit and tell me" Nayden motioned at the captains chair for Audric to sit as he limped to the chair opposite across the desk. Adjusting to the whole limping thing made it hard for him to sit, he just fell back into the chairs "I need to get fod of this thing as soon as possible" he said tossing it on the floor with a huff.

Audric sighed and Sat down " First off.. Alaron is my twin brother.. Ever since we where little hes been nothing but a bully to me..Well after he learn to fight, he forced me to fight him all the time. He has always hated me.. Well after he learn to use a sword, he forced me to learn" Audric moved his shirt neck to show off the scar on his right shoulder and neck area " he come close to killing me with this" audric stood up " it happened twice.. Hes always been twice y size and stronger than me... I never understood why he hates me as he douse." Audric looked at him " I needed to learn a way to defend myself.. a place i could go that would accept me for who i was and not being the small weak brother.. Thats how i came to join the Brother hood." As time passed i still ran into Alaron from time to time.. Each time hes stil stronger than me, no matter what i do he always has the uper hand" Audric sighed sitting back down and put his hands to his head.

A light smile splayed across Iveth's lips in listening to the crews singing and she hummed along with the melody only because she didn't understand French. She watched as some of them began to dance, wanting to join their little parade, but she'd rather not. Her head ached a bit and jumping up and down wouldn't help it at all.

"Mad'am," one of them called out to her right as she began to retreat to the deck, "Come and join us!"

The lass smiled, shaking her head timidly as she trudged down the steps, "No, no.. My head ac-" Two walked up to her taking both her hands and led her to the center of the deck.

"Don't be shy!" One of them said, laughing as he took a few gulps of ale.

Of course she couldn't deny them all, so the remainder of that afternoon they drank, laughed, and sang.

"That's it?" Nayden asked leaning forward on the chair "sibling rivalry?... Something as petty as sibling rivalry... You two need to work it out because if you don't do something, brother, then I'm afraid it might be me and I don't know what I'll do" the laughter and singing on the deck was faint bus easily heard in the captains quarters "but now brat(brother), we step outside with the family and sing until we fall to the floor drunk... We drink away our problems and sing without fear of being found or attacked" Nayden slowly got to his feet and grabbed his cruch making for the door. He got to the door and gripped the knob "brat, you need to figure this out because I feel I may do something unforgivable" he said looking over his shoulder before stepping out and closing the door behind him.

"Ah... There you are" one of the men said helping Nayden to the ale "forgive me for what happened at the town but I feel I must apologise. I shouldn't have fought with you my friend. You are a true friend to all of us and a brother to the captain" he said patting Nayden on the shoulder and handing him the ale .
"blagodarya (thank you), but I too must apologise" Nayden got up onto a chair, just about managing and called out to the crew "gentlemen and lovely lady" he called smiling cheekily at Iveth "I am going to thank you all for saving my life today. If it wasn't for the bravery That you all showed today then I'd sure be dead" he held up his ale and smiled "I'm glad to be sharing a drink with you all. So tonight lets celebrate to a start of a new begininning" all the men cheered and danced whilst Nayden took a big sip of his ale.

He managed to get down without hurting himself too much then smiled at Iveth "I owe my life to a very special lady" Nayden slowly made his way towards her smiling as she'd just finish dancing

((Sorry guys been inactive for a while but I've been trying to get my head clear and I've been HELLA busy this week... Just finished this post on my mobile too :/))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus