Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Clove (played by PANGAEA)

((I would think so. Sweetyceltic still with us?))
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

((SWEEEEEEETYYYYYYY!!! CAN WE PWEASE!?)))

((I haven't seen her online for quite a while.. I have no idea when she'll be back. O.o))

((We should play her character as a NPC, don't use him too much but he'll always be there when she comes back? ))

((Sounds good, but I'm at Universal Studios right now. It'll be a while before I post. You can go ahead though.))
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( nye! im always on what are ya guys saying! LOL all ya had to do was PM me))

((GREAT! since Spilled was the last one to post, it should be your turn Celtic XD))
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Audric smiled " true, and thanks " he said looking out at the water with his silver eyes " The brother hood has been a better family to me then my own" he added

'I can't say the same' Nayden replied following his gaze, after a while of staring out into the starry night he decided to turn in, disappearing into the hull of the ship.

Sat upon the bed he occupied he watched as the crew members passed by his door with a smile as they did so, one man with an eye patch and a bald head approached him. He out stretched his hand to shake Nayden's strong arm 'thank you for saving the captain'
'It was alright, I'm a part of this crew now, kapitan Audric is my brother' Bayden replied with a soft smile, shaking the mans hand.
'No, no matter how much I thank you, it will never be enough. I'm English ya see' the sailor spoke in an obvious English accent
'Yes I see'
'And captain Audric' the sailor went on 'he saved me from Getting wrongly executed, I am In His debt as much as I am now in yours sir' a tear in the sailor's eye as he left
Nayden smiled as he looked up at the ceiling 'tova ne e tozi ekipazh e semeen'(this is not a crew, this is a family) he said to himself once more.

That night Nayden broke into a cold sweat, his blanet soaked as he shot up out of bed, his wounds seemed to have gotten infected and there wasn't a doctor on board or the right herbs to treat him 'ангел...' He called out in a dry tone, his voice was dry and quiet, not able to raise his voice loud enough as he called out to her

Iveth sat awake, merely waiting for sleep to press on, however Nayden's voice didn't reach her ears. The common creak of the wooden ship and the water gently washing up its sides must've overpowered his call that along the way got lost and for the next few minutes Iveth continued to lay on her back, subconsciously studying the ceiling in her pensive state, but afterwards she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. If his call didn't alert her that seventh sense did.

Feeling as though something was off she left her room and silently as to not to disturb others. Passing Nayden's room she appeared back up to the deck, approaching Audric with a somewhat intent expression. "Is everything fine up here..?" Iveth asked, tugging on the loose sleeves of her long blouse.

Nayden was shivering, his dry throated moans reached no ear. He fell to the floor from his bed and crawled to the deck stairs, his blurred vision prevented him from seeing 3 ft away but he instinctively knew as his memory does recall, te way to the deck.

Reaching the first step he called out 'Ahren' in still a very quiet and dry tone, still not able to reach them. He pulled himself up the stairs, his infected wounds caused his joints to ache like they were being crushed. He continued to crawl but lost his grip half way up the stairs. Determined to get to the deck he pushed himself once more.

At the top step, he hadn't the strength left to open the door, instead he open hadedly and very weakly hit it with his palm. His body gave in to the pain and fatigue as he slipped down the stairs rolling backwards to the bottom, even his fall was masked by the falling of barrels in the common room where al the sailors had been. He was completely alone and weak at the foot of the stairs. Darkness crept over his vision as he watched the hull doors waiting to Iveth's face if this was his last day.

In awaiting Aiden's answer Iveth picked an audible thud from the door she had just come from. Immediately she became tensive and came to conclude that maybe it was an intruder on the ship. The crashing sound of the barrels followed and knowing that they would be too caught up in that Iveth burst through the door with the intent to assault, however she was met with a very pale and sick Nayden.

She didn't allow her shock to wash over her too long before she fleeted down the steps to him, kneeling down to his side once she reached him. Her eyes ran over his damp clothes due to his excessive sweating then to his arm where she knew his wounds were. It was more than likely that they had gotten infected. To confirm it she reached out to rip open the cloth on his arm.

"Aye [aahiee not ay XD]," she breathed as she scanned over the infection. "Your arm's infected," her eyes finally met his and from what hers told he was no where near good condition. If he didn't see a doctor soon he would be dead within the next week. Hopefully they were near a harbor of some sort. "Can you stand..?" she asked, stepping over him to get to his other side and pulled his arm over her shoulder.

Nayden was weak on his feet, the wound in his leg wasn't infected but it still hurt when he put weight on his right leg. Nayden was barely conscious however he mustered every but of energy he had and pushed himself up and rested against her 'ангел... Yo-you're soo-thing voice is... What I wanted... To hear' he whispered before his body once again gave in, he slipped from her support and landed with a thud. Darkness completely taken over his consciousness.

Everything around him was dulled out out by the pain, he only opened his eyes for a few second every few hours. Everytime he did he looked out for Iveth, unable to call to her.

Her arm slipped under his injured one in effort to keep him upright, but because he wasn't balancing well he was quite heavy though she could only be thankful that his robes weren't there to add to the weight.

"And it better not be the last time you hear it," her voice strained as she attempted to keep him standing, but he slipped from her grasp once he succumbed to uncautiosness. She attempted to catch him however by then he already hit the ground with a thud that made her wince. Immediately she gathered him up in her arms and with her strength slung him over her shoulder. "Not yet," the words slipped to her lips in a whisper as she trudged past the barrels and to her room where he could lay in a fresh bed.

For the few times he opened his eyes she was there every once in a while when she was not guiding the ship back to, which for his fortune, was only a good five hours away from what she knew. As of now, though, she was seated beside her bed where Nayden lied and she had another soaked cloth pressed to his temple in hope that he could cool down.

Dead Man's Reed was the closest pirate island, there is a doctor there, Swineheart, who has a kind of herb hidden for Nayden. How was he to tell Iveth? He only can into consciousness every so often. At one point when Ivethe was there with him he slowly reached over for her hand 's-swine...Swineheart... At d-dead... Ma-n's reef... He... Has a cure'

He tried to tell her as much he could but his dry throat made it impossible to speak. He slowly drifted into sleep again, tossing a turning as his condition slowly worsened, they had to reach the island as quick as possible...

At the time Iveth was across the room soaking the pieces of cloth in cool fresh water, wringing them out though leaving a decent amount of moisture within. In her peripheral vision she saw Nayden move and was quickly at his side in the next second, looming over him. His lips were moving, but she heard nothing. She lowered her head, turning her head to the side to where her ear was near his lips to be able to hear.

She only picked up the last of what he said: Dead Man's reef and a cure. Of course she was aware that it was an island, but how would she know who to take him to? Either way she could get to the island and find out for herself. For the time being she watched him drift back off into an uncomfortable sleep. It would only be a matter of time until they reached land

Her hand swept over his forehead, wiping away the stray wet hairs that stuck to his temple before placing another damp cloth there. This opportunity couldn't be more perfect for her task. As sick as he was he wouldn't last long and she could keep him believing that she was an ally until he was dead. This processed through her mind, her eyes void of anything as she stared at his face pensively. After a brief moment she stood up and left the room, her choice not yet determined.

Nayden contnued to rest, even though his body ached he still continued to fight, He woke up at a time She was not there. Nayden breathed heavily laying there, he coughed a little and slowly but painfully raised up into a seated position, he breathed in through his teeth as the dull pain increased with movement from the process.

Nayden threw his legs off the edge then slowly lifted himself off the bed, dropping the blanket and the wet towel to the floor. He guided himself using anything he could lean on to leave the room, it seemed everyone was busy out on the deck.. Nayden's body was covered in sweat and his vision was severely blurry rendering it difficult for him to see 2 feet in front of him.

Regardless of his aches, pains and dulled senses he followed his gut and guided himself to the stairs that led to the deck. He raised his right foot first, took a deep breath and quickly jumped onto the left, losing balance a couple of times but each time saving himself using the wall near him. As he reached the door he took a deep breath and pushed it open, stepping out into the humid weather with his torso bare and sweaty.

The suns light hit his eyes causing him to be blinded for a few seconds, he'd been kept in a candle lit room for days so his eyes were surprised by the sudden light. He lost balance and stumbled his way out the door and onto the deck floor, groaning as he lay there for a few seconds.

Nayden took a deep breath then slowly pushed himself up, steadily making his way to the helm where Iveth should be "ан-ангел?" he asked as he squinted to see better.

Nayden wasn't noticed until the doors of the lower deck were swung open, gaining the stairs of some of the crew who didn't know whether to assist him or let him be though once he collapsed they rushed to his sides immediately. Two of them heaved him up, pulling his arms over their shoulders as they lifted him with care. One of them questioned why he had bothered to leave the room he was placed in out of concern, but in seeing his condition they didn't mind if the question was left unanswered. They proceeded to take him back to the room, unaware that he as calling for Iveth because of the different name.

Iveth's eyes finally peeled from the sight of land before they drifted to the deck where she saw Nayden being led back into the room. She couldn't deny the grin that tugged at her lips and with the shake of her head along with the roll of her eyes she flitted down the steps, taking long strides over them. "You can live this stubborn mule with me," she called once she was behind them. The men at first were hesitant, but in the end as if it would end any other way leaned Nayden onto her. "Do you ever stay put? You tend to do everything I don't want you to do," one of her arms were secured around his waist while the other held his wrist tightly over her shoulder.

"Aren't you lucky," her voice became deeper in her mutter as she gestured towards the island ahead.

Nayden looked between the sailors that helped him down, the tumble he had stole his breath so he couldn't stop them. Instead he heard her voice and smiled as he looked over to her "it's fun to defy you, sometimes i do it for amusement and I know that's what you love the most about me" he said with weak smile as he looked at the floor, he knew he was being led to her room again "I don't want to be in there anymore, I hate being useless" he whined, his hair falling over his eyes

"Land?" He was slightly glad but there was always risk of finding the terrible company of the Royal Navy crew or other pirates seeking treasures and excitement. "tozi ne zashto az iskakh da te namerya (that's not why I was looking for you)" he stopped her and stood parallel to her "whether I live or die Ahren, I don't want you to disappear without this" he said in almost a whisper, placing a gentle hand on her left cheek and leaned into her kissing her lips gently but passionately.

Her eyes narrowed towards him in nothing, but a playful manner and she was very tempted to let him go and allow him to fall. Even so, he happen to be right. His little acts of defiance, big or small, were discretely admired though she wouldn't admit this openly. Because of this she could never predict what his next act would be. She found that both frustrating, yet alluring.

She subconsciously nodded towards the word, her eyes running over the harbor that appeared as a long grey shadow regarding that they were still a good hour away until they would see anything more. Her attention was lead back to Nayden as he spoke his native tongue, one in which she couldn't interpret and she sighed softly. "You know I don't understand any of that," she muttered, her eyed widening in anxiousness as he stopped her though once he stood before her she tensed, slightly aware of what his intentions.

At that point his eyes were much too easy to read, only confirming her presumption, however she stayed in place as he uttered the last of his words, a calloused hand brushing her cheek. Perhaps it didn't show through, but she was none other than alarmed and nearly panicked as her thoughts argued whether to allow him or to not. Having taken too long to contemplate his lips masked hers before she knew it.

During the first few seconds she reacted like any woman would. She sighed into it, her stomach fleeting as she unintentionally returned what passion came with his lips, however this only lasted a moment. Conviction hit and her head abruptly whipped to the side, tearing away. "You should save those for someone else," Iveth spoke quietly and coldly as to drive him away.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirates (invite )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus