Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Jackie glanced to the Vulture droids, before focusing on the Tactical droid. "After I finished talking to that robot earlier, some other robot mentioned how the town was under attack by the Republic. I don't know who that is, but it sounds like there's an invasion about to go down. There's innocent people living here who could get hurt. I'm not sitting on my butt waiting to be sent to space jail for accidentally being in a place I'm not supposed to, on a planet I didn't even know the name of until like and hour ago when people need help." Jackie said.
Kwop Vis (played by Dreath)

The Tactical Droid sends in a call to the Governor.
"We appear to have a situation. We have some form of unique alien individual willing to assist us with the Republic attack. However they appear to have initiated an aggravated escape from custody. Though they are willing to comply and despite recent events seem reasonable despite unknown origins. I predict a seventy three point six, zero eight percent chance of a successful alliance." As the droid speaks the others were eerily silent but ready to fight back should the order be given or situation call for it.

"Hey, there's a better chance of us working together right than that if you guys'll let me." Jackie whined to herself. The Governor paused, when she was contacted by the tactical droid. She raised a brow. "What were they in custody for and how exactly would they be able to help us?" The Governor asked.

"Trespassing and lack of an ID, at least before they escaped. This will obviously add further charges. They seem to have the ability to generate large quantities of the crystalline material they are made of." The Droid explained. "Fine. Just keep an eye on it." The Governor said.

"Understood Governor." The droid ends his communicator and approaches Jackie. "You have been granted permission to work along side us. Though you will be under heavy guard until otherwise stated." The droid explains as the surrounding droids keep their aim. "Do you accept?"

"The situation seems rather hostile. What is happening regarding the attack? The Republic's tactics tend to vary but follow a typical array of moves. Something that those who know the design of the battle can predict." Tachilla saw an opportunity to try and show his expertise and reason for leaving the Republic. Assuming he wasn't slapped aside of course.

"Sure, but htey better be able to fly." Jackie said looking up. By now the LAAT's came into view. "Guessing those are the bad guys." Jackie said, slapping the Omnitrix face and shifting into a new form. Rather than being made of crystal, she was now made of volcanic rock, with magma-like skin between the rocks. Her head was engulfed in a small open flame, only her face visible in the flames. "I'll keep 'em distracted, you get all those robots to make sure everyone gets to some kind of shelter." Jackie said, as the ground directly beneath her seemed to ignite, before raising up into the air.

Albedo was still on the streets trying to find Jackie when everyone quickly began trying to get back inside away from the impending attack. He wasn't too worried. Between his intelligence and Ultimatrix, he was sure he'd be fine.

"Unprecedented. Rapid metamorphosis to something that defies biological limitations. This must be brought to those above our station." The Tactical Droid says keeping it's 'eyes' on Jackie as she leaves. The Vulture Droids took off once the LAAT's began to come into range. The remaining droids including Destroyers moved to get cover from the approaching gunships.

As the LAAT's made it to the surface and approached the town Kwop Vis took up his lightsaber, a double bladed weapon twice the length of an average saber.
"We're having a hot landing. We'll be touching down just out of town and then we must push in quickly. Remove their ability to hit us from the air." He gave his orders over commlink as the shuttle rocked and swerved due to Vulture Droids flying in. Ahead the pilot saw a large flaming form approaching. It resembled a meteor and in an instinctive response he fired two missile before attempting to swerve to avoid it.
"Unknown projectile approaching." He says over the coms to the back of the shuttle.
"Say again trooper?" Kwop replies over comms.

From the ground, Albedo sighed when he saw Jackie shoot past him, followed by the Vulture droids. Unlike Jackie, Albedo was more interested in keeping the Ultimatrix a secret.

Jackie thrust her hands forward, blasting a pair of fire streams from them. The streams of fire hit the missiles, destroying them before they got to Jackie. Once she cleared out of the smoke from the missiles, she lobbed a fireball at one of the LAATs.

Kwop's LAAT was able to dodge Jackie but the fire ball hit the one on the left. Alarms ran out within as the wing was hit.
"Going down!" The pilot cried out as he drove his shuttle into as safe a landing as possible. With the wing damaged it impacted the ground. But thanks to some quick thinking the base took the most damage as it came to a screeching halt by crashing into the side of a building. The impact killed the pilot but the clones within the back, all eight, survived apart from some mild wounds. Opening the emergency hatches they came out with blasters at the ready. Taking aim they began shooting at Jackie as they went for cover, splitting up.

The Blaster bolts mostly hit the rock Jackie rode on. The hand full that hit her had little effect, beyond throwing Jackie's balance off. A pyronite's body temperature was exceptionally high due to their evolution on a star, and the energy from the blaster bolts didn't have enough heat to penetrate Jackie's 'skin'.

Jackie frowned whe nshe saw the ship crash. She wasn't intending on taking them out of the sky. She just wanted to keep them distracted long neough for the towns people to get out of harms way before letting the robots take over. She prepared another fireball, a weaker one, before lobbing it at an LAAT. It hit. The fireball didn't pack enough power to really damage the ship, but it was enough to shake it and scorch the hull.

One of the remaining LAATs opened fire on Jackie, who was able to avoid the blasts. "Gears, keep firing at it, see if you can get it to chase after us, I've got an idea." Spoke the LAAT's co-pilot. Gears obeyed as his co-pilot went over the comms. "Once we have the fireball chasing us, someone get behind it and fire a missile at it. We'll do our best to keep it distracted." The Co-pilot said.

Jackie swerved out of the way of the LAAT, before going after it. She threw several weaker fireballs at it. A second LAAT moved into position, before firing a missile at Jackie. Before the missile could hit her, a green energy bolt hit it, destroying it. Jackie glanced back, before a large, red, ray-like being flew to and joined Jackie. "What are you doing?!" It questioned. Jackie immediately recognized it as Albedo. "Fighting the bad guys. Duh." Jackie retorted.

"How do you know these are the bad guys? How do you know there even *are* bad guys?" Albedo asked. "Well they're attacking a city of innocent people." Jackie explained. "Right now they're just attacking you and by extension, me. I suggest we fall back and get out of here. This isn't Earth. We don't have the League backing us up, and as far as we know there isn't a Green Lantern in this sector to vouch for us if we get in trouble." Albedo explained.

The Clones that began shooting at Jackie found themselves under fire from behind. The handful of droids nearby began firing with the Destroyers laying heavily into them. The Clones pulled back behind buildings and their crashed ship as they took what shots they could. Damage was hard to do and the fire being in the air was not taking damage from direct hits.
"Clankers above!" One cries as over the top flies a pair of Vulture Droids that shoot at the entrenched Clones. One Clone was killed but the others managed to avoid the strike.
"We're locked down here." One says over the commlink. Ahead Kwop's ship managed to open above a building and let out the seven Clones and Jedi Master. They jumped out but the LAAT was then shot down by the Vulture Droids. The wreckage crashing in the city street.

Nearby the Tactical Droid watches another alien show up through a pair of binoculars.
"Another? They seem to know one another." It says as behind it a pair of tanks roll up. Taking aim at the flying gunships they fire their main cannons. The shots hit square causing them to crash and flip. Flaming wreckage was left across the ground as more droids begin to pour in. Atop the building Kwop watches the tanks shoot down one of the last gunships.
"Get to cover inside and help alleviate the fire on those owned troopers. I'll hit the tank." He orders as the clones kick down a locked door and enter the building. Going to the lower floor and ready to shoot from the windows.

Igniting his lightsaber Kwop uses the force to leap off the building. Flying over to the tanks he slashes down to remove the main gun of one.
"What!" Cries a droid within. Kwop stabs through the roof of the gun and slashes down the side to hit the droid in the main cockpit. The tank falls as the internal damage sunk in. The other begins moving back. Rotating it's gun to fire Kwop leaps away dodging it.
"What? A Jedi?" The Tactical Droid says looking over. As the tank redirects it's gun Kwop pulls back and thrusts his arm. Before it fires the turret is redirected at the Tactical Droid and firing the droids head is blown to pieces as it falls back. Kwop pants but leaps up and with the same downwards slash takes down the second tank. With it down the Destroyers redirect their focus onto Kwop and the Clones begin firing from the windows at the approaching Droid forces.

"You should get othe ground. There were some soldiers I spotted leave the crashed ship. Good or bad, in populated cities, fire fightsu sually lead to casualties with the general citizenry. I can deal with these." Albedo ordered. "And I can't?" Jackie asked. "The last ship you took out crashed. And aside from superficial damage, your attacks since had been to weak to do anything." Albedo retorted. Jackie sighed. "Fine." She grumbled.

Jackie split off from Albedo, heading back into the city, assuming the robots sent to follow her were still following her. She spotted the clones firing from the building, as well as Kwop, fighting off robots. They were easily taking out the standard robots, though the shields on the destroyers were easily absorbing the blaster bolts. Jackie flew towards the back of the building. She leapt from the rock she was on, landing on the ground, before the rock smashed into the ground behind her.

Jackie blasted the back door of the building in with a fireball before entering, and finding her way to the clones. "The hell was that?" Asked one of the clones as the sound of the door crashing in echoed through the mostly empty building. "Alright, jigs up. Guns on the ground now." Jackie ordered as she entered the room.

Albedo was effortlessly avoiding blaster fire and missiles from the remaining LAAT's. He would occasionally fire off energy beams, either from his tail tip or eyes, aimed at the LAAT's weapons, slowly taking their blasters out.

Kwop got behind the destroyed tanks and looked for any potential advantage he could get from his situation. The Destroyers were a problem but not one he hadn't dealt with before. The bigger problem was when fire support stopped coming in from the Clones and he was forced to pull back as fire came from behind. With the force to enhance his speed Kwop rushed across to the building and leaped up the building. Narrowly avoiding several blaster bolts as he got to the floors where the clones were and came in the open window.

Kwop arrived a moment after Jackie as there was a moment of tensity as Kwop moved the troops back from the window as blaster fire came in. He looked over to Jackie and had his lightsaber ready.
"Stand down" he says to Jackie as he senses her feelings for this. She seems like she doesn't want to fight them and the Clones are hesitant. But below time was running out as droids began to enter from below.

The last remaining LAAT found itself quickly being disarmed as it tried to retreat and save the crew within. With weapon systems damaged and a pair of Vulture Droids coming in quick from behind it put all energy into it's thrusters. Though this was not enough as a pair of homing missiles fired from the Droid Fighters. Slamming into the roof at the rear end the missiles still stocked detonated too destroying the shuttle as debris rained down where it was.

Albedo grimaced. Honestly he wasn't too surprised the LAAT was destroyed by the Vulture Droids, though that doesn't mean he was wanting it to happen. With the LAAT's taken care of, his attention shifted back to Jackie as he flew in the direction she went.

Jackie narrowed her. "Drop the glow stick and guns and I might consider it." She said. "You realize you're outnumbered right?" Asked one of the clones, blaster aimed. "Doesn't sound like it'll be that way for long." Jackie said glancing back to the way she came in, the distant sound of the droid's clanking foot steps. "Besides, those peashooters of yours don't-" Jackie began, before there was a flash and she had returned to normal. "-do anything to me so I'm not too concerned." She finished. Jackie paused when her voice was normal again. She looked down at herself. "Oh son of a..." She grumbled. "What the hell...." One of the clones questioned. "We-we all saw that right?" Another asked, staring at Jackie.

There was a moment of stillness to the air. It seemed like time stopped as everyone including Kwop stared in wide eyed bewilderment as Jackie returned to normal.
"Is that a kid? Etcher were our brothers taken down by this blasted kid?" A Clone with a Rancor jawline painted on his helmet says.
"I. I don't know, maybe." Another Clone, this one with with some crudely drawn B1's on his right shoulder pad replies. Kwop steps forward and puts his hand on the Clones gun to lower it.
"Stand down trooper." He says glaring back to Jackie. "So even the Separatists are using children for combat." He let out an aggressive growl from within his chest. Similar to an annoyed cat. Kwop stared down at her. His size and physical presence made Jackie look minuscule in comparison. The hum of his saber was still active. Outside Droids took up positions, ready to retaliate should the Clones return to the windows.

Jackie wasn't intimidated by the size difference between her and Kwop. She'd fought bigger before. "If you're talking about the robots, I'm only helping them cause you guys decided to take your space ships and invade the town." Jackie said, quickly drawing one of her staffs, with it extending to full length. She pointed the end to Kwop. "Now, like I said, drop the glow stick." She repeated.

"You really don't know what's going on do you?" Kwop genuinely intrigued. "I envy you for being so far out of the loop. But this war is not something a child like you should be apart of." Kwop then disables his lightsaber and uses the tip of it to move away Jackie's staff. "It's more complicated than you know." Kwop gave Jackie a sympathetic look but didn't break eye contact. Behind them the clone with the rancor jawline on his helmet subtly clicked his weapon to stun, he'd take the shot should Jackie hesitate and show the simple sign of opening up. Kwop didn't want to hurt her and knew the Clones wouldn't want to harm civilians. So the two were simply trying to nullify her and escape. But time was running out.

"This is a city full of innocent people just trying to live their lives. Then you and your fancy space ships come down to attack them. Seems pretty straightforward to me." Jackie said. "Like I said, drop the weapons. I'm not asking again." Jackie repeated, pointing her staff back at Kwop. "I know I'm human right now, but I'd betm oney I could still hold my own here." She said, eyes narrowed.

As Jackie stared down Kwop the trooper fired. Instead of a blaster bolt however a glowing ring of energy shoots out towards Jackie. The intention being to shock Jackie's currently Human nervous system and knock her out, though leaving her otherwise unharmed.

Jackie didn't have a chance to react before she was hit by the stun beam and knocked out. She fell to the ground out cold. One of the clones approached her, kneeling down. "General, I think this thing is what let her change. When she changed into this form it flashed." The clone said. The Omnitrix was affixed to the back of the glove on Jackie's left hand. "Should we take it with us? The Seaparatists might have more of these, and taking one might help us figure out how to combat them." The Clone added.

"Quite the assumption. This seems far beyond anything we've seen from them before. Something is off about it." Kwop put Jackie over his shoulder. "This whole mission is a disaster." Kwop says as the group start heading out. Entering into a short hallway that travels past the stairs the Republic forces move down to the adjacent window with plans to get into the alley ways. As they move along time runs out and several Droids enter from the stairway. Clones and Kwop move around and hide in the doorways as a firefight ensues.
"Droid popper!" One Clone yells as a small sphere flies into the droids. It hums and unleashes a burst of energy. An EMP that takes down the Droids.
"To the window." Kwop orders. As they get there the windows lock is disabled like many of the doors due to the EMP. More droids approach and Kwop force pushes them down the stairs buying them some time. Opening the window Kwop leaps down and the Clones follow. Using the force he lands easily and assists he remaining Clones in getting down. All but one who is set upon by droids and takes one down before being shot. In the alley the Republic forces run into the city as Droids shoot from the single window.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus