Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"You guys have never heard of the Green Lanterns before?" Jackie asked. "Well the universe is a large place. It's possible we've found ourselves in a galaxy the Oans haven't discovered or spread to. Where we're from the Green Lanterns are a sort of intergalactic police force. They were founded by a group of Oans calling themselves the Guardians of the Universe." Albedo explained. "So if there aren't any Green Lanterns here than how are we gonna get home?" Jackie asked. "If I'm able to get a few days to think I can probably figure out a device that could take us back to Earth." Albedo said.
Kwop Vis (played by Dreath)

Bento looked to Kat and leaned over to her.
"Sounds like these guys probably got into a spice shipment." He whispers. Bento then turned his chair fully around and faced them. "Ok well look. I've never heard of anything you're talking about but if you want we can get you to another space port to let you find this planet 'Earth' you want." He then pauses. "Wait. How did you get to that planet then if you have no idea where you are? You smuggled or something? Slave?" He asks as he eyes the two careful. Getting ever more suspicious.

Jackie shrugged. "I just kinda woke up in a field. Don't remember how I got there." Jackie explained. "I woke up in similar circumstances." Albedo added. "However, how we wound up here is currently unimportant. If you can show me where your tools are, I can get started on repairing those robots of yours." He said.

Bento whistled. Beeping towards them were a pair of mouse droids. Small square droids little more intelligent than automatic cleaners. "ME-1 and ME-2 I'd like you two to get onto cargo work. Make sure everything is secure." The small droids pulled back and drove off to make sure the resulting cargo was secure. "Kat could you take Alfrado here and show him your tools. Keep an eye on things." He says with a nod and turning to Jackie. "So ugh. What can you do?"

Kat motioned for Albedo to follow as she headed to the cargo hold. She got her tools out and took Albedo to the Pit Droids. "You three are getting fixed up, so shut down." Kat ordered. Albedo looked the droids over, occasionally asking Kat to move on into another position, given how much larger they were than he was. Once he was satisfied, he grabbed some tools and got to work.

Jackie blinked. "Uh... well...." She began, before jumping up. Her upper pair of hands stuck to the ceiling of the ship and she reoriented herself to be standing upside down from the ceiling. "I can do this. I think it's kinda cool!" She said. "I can also shoot webbing from my tail, and I have pointy teeth so I figure it'd probably hurt if I bit someone." She added.

Bento looked a mix of impressed and disturbed.
"Well that's. Only mildly unsettling. Could you get down from there. I don't see much use for you on the ship but when we get to Seraphus Station you can pay us for fuel I suppose. Though we're not a taxi." He says turning to quickly lock in the hyperdrive coordinates. The station was locked in and a course prepped. He turned back to see Jackie. "Think you're good for that?"

Jackie hopped to the ground. "Uh.... suuuuure." Jackie said nervously. She was broke. Well, not exactly broke. She had a good bit of money on her, but it was Earth money. Once they landed she planned to just grab Albedo and bail. She was sure she could outrun, or climb if need be, these two. Jackie glanced forward as the ship began to jump to hyper space. She yelped as the sudden burst of movement threw her off her butt. "Uh... what's happening?" She asked, looking out the ship's windscreen.

"Hyperspace jump. You don't think we'd be traveling at sublight speeds do you? Would take months to reach the station." Bento looked at Jackie and noticed her confusion. "You really never seen this before?"

Jackie shook her head. "No. Honestly I've never really been to space before." Jackie explained. Kat soon came to the bridge and took her seat. "Albedo said he'll be done with the Pit Droids in an hour or two." She said. "So, how long's the trip to the station going to end up being?" Kat asked. Before Bento could answer, several indicator lights. Kat blinked. "Uh... we-we took a hyperlane without planets in it right?" She questioned. "What's wrong?" Jackie asked.

"Of course there are none with obstacles." Bento said hitting a series of buttons and pulling the ship up. A whir went through the ship as vertigo kicked in from the rapid slowing. A sense of disorientation hit the crew and they nearly flew into the screen. Out back the clanking of Pit Droids flying and a Mouse Droid flew to the cockpit. Landing on it's side and whistling a sound like fear and panic. Bento looked up and failed to get out words. "What is that?" He says looking at a large floating bit of supposedly debris but in a strange feline shape. "A vessel?" He wonders

Jackie yelped, clinging to the floor when the ship suddenly dropped out of hyper space. Once the ship stopped Albedo entered. "What is going on?! I was almost crushed!" He said, before pausing looking out the windscreen.

drifting through the void of space in front of the ship was a massive vessel of some form. It was modeled after a cat, and had green, white, black, and silver plating on its hull. The vessel dwarfed Bento's ship. The vessel's head was almost the same size as the ship itself. "Is-Is that some kind of giant droid or something?" Kat asked. "Coool....." Jackie said looking at it. "Al, what is that thing?" She asked, as Albedo climbed onto the dash board to get a better look at the vessel. "Obviously some construct build in the visage of a feline." "Perhaps a ship? Is your ship capable of scanning for lifeforms?" Albedo asked, looking to Bento.

"I don't know, maybe some experimental thing?" Bento shrugged at Kat's question. Albedo quickly came up and made himself known. "Just some basic life signs. Hold on." He says flicking several switches and adjusting a dial. "Just need the right frequency." He says before a beeping begun. It was slow and akin to a radar. "Looks like one lifeform on board. Alive anyhow. Can't tell you more than that." Bento pauses. "Hang on." He twists a dial and another signal appears. "Ok so two I think? I don't know the second one is a bit off. Might be radiation or something but then they're dead for sure."

"Should we try hailing it? It looks disabled." Kat said. "And kinda beat up." Jackie added. "Perhaps it was in a fight?" Albedo offered.

In the cock pit of the giant cat-like ship, the pilot sat, slumped over out cold. She wore predominantly white armor, with a black under suit. The armor had a few details that were the same shade of green as the ship itself. She let out a groan as she came to, sitting up and rubbing her head. "Well that didn't go so well...." She grumbled, before noticing the cock pit was dark, and all the screens were off. "Hey, you ok there Green?" She asked, grabbing the controls and shifting them, though not getting a response. "Ok you just get some rest then I guess." She said. "Hey is everyone ok? Did you guys make it through the worm hole?" She asked into the comm link in her helmet. She didn't get a response. "Hellooo? Anyone there?" She repeated before groaning. "Great. That's out too." She said.

"And if they were it means there's likely pirates or something out here. I'm not staying behind to be ambushed and vented. Sorry for them but they're likely doomed." Bento began recharting his course when a static communication came through.
"Ny on." The voice came through it sounded female. "T. Ere?" It resumed. Bento paused.
"Are we on open comms? No no no. This isn't good." Bento starts to feel concerned. It takes a moment but a new chart is coursed. The staticky voice goes dead. "Well can't stay around." He says preparing the engines without awaiting a response. Seeming rather uneasy by the thought of pirates.

Despite the plotted course, the ship's hyper drive wouldn't engage, most likely due to the proximity to the strange vessel which practically tore them out of hyper space to begin with. Soon, a massive ship came out of it's own hyper space jump. "Unless those are pirates, I doubt they are our biggest concern at the moment..." Albedo said. Kat's eyes widened when she saw the ship. Her and Bento would recognize the gun metal grey and blue ship as a Subjugator class Battleship, the largest ship currently used in the war, by the Separatists.

The Vessel's pilot stared at the ceiling of the cockpit, irritated, before a sudden movement caught her eye. She peered out of the vessel's view ports, quickly spotting the massive ship. "Th-That's probably not good...." She said, before grabbing the controls. "C'mon! Wake up Green! You've had a nice nap now wake up!" She said, before the vessel shook.

Bento's ship shook as well, before it and the vessel were drawn towards the Subjugator. "Uh... why're moving towards the big scary ship?" Jackie questioned. "We're stuck in a tractor beam...." Kat stammered.

The Subjugator was arguably the single largest and most expensive piece of military equipment in the galaxy at the time. Close to four thousand meters and adorned with enough cannons to decimate a standard fleet it was a one ship army without even considering the legions of soldiers within. Aboard the bridge resided the leader of the Separatist military the notorious General Grievous. A tall, oddly slender cyborg with a fierce face plate and hateful, yellow reptilian eyes. Glaring ahead at the form of the green Lion like ship a yellow stripped droid approaches.

"General we have located the mysterious energy source. It would seem to be that green machine before us. Scanners indicate two lifeforms of board. The smaller ship nearby reads four lifeforms."
"I want both brought aboard immediately. Use the tractor beam and prepare a greeting party. I want the occupants restrained and detained." The General gave his order and the whir of devices led to the ships being grabbed. Both vessels were being brought towards the capital ships hanger. Locked in place and at the whim of their captors. As this went on a communication came in from the one above the General. Count Dooku himself. Grievous answered turning to face the life size hologram in front of him. "Yes Count?"

Aboard their ship Bento fell into a panic.
"No no no!" He says panicked. "We're in a tractor beam. That's a Separatist Warship. A big one. They must have found out those permits were false. We're being arrested. Or worse." He started to panic leaping to a worst case scenario. "No no. Just stay calm." He says to himself trying to regain his composure. He would seem rather mad by their newly aboard crewmates.

"Bento, breath." Kat said, trying to calm Bento down. "They wouldn't send a Subjugator after a ship with falsified permits. They probably think we're scrappers, all we need to do is clear that up and I'm sure they'll let us go." Kat said optimistically. "Uh... what do we do?" Jackie asked as Bento's ship was brought into the hangar bay alongside the lion. Both were set on the ground.

"Dammit! Wake Up!" The Pilot whined, fiddling with the controls but having no effect. "Crap crap crap crap-" She repeated, not sure what to do.

"Good evening, General. I have important information to deliver." Dooku began. "I received a report recently about the planet Loyse. A being with a strange device was encountered there." Dooku explained, his hologram switching to display footage of Jackie's interrogation, specifically the part where she turned into Crystalfire. "We do not understand this device, nor do we have the technology to make one capable of such changes. However, the republic certainly does not have this technology either. Not even the Kaminoans are able to alter one's physical form on the fly so drastically." Dooku continued. "We cannot allow this technology to fall into Republic hands. If they can reverse engineer it we would be facing against an army of shapeshifters. If you encounter anyone with this symbol on their person, you are to capture them, and take the device by any means necessary." Dooku said.

Grievous took note of the footage. The form change was sudden and in a bright flash. A Changeling maybe but that didn't explain the light or such rapid change in that manner.
"This shall be looked into Count. However I currently have other pressing matters." He says showing the hologram of the Lion. "This vessel seems to have turned up in a damaged state with an unidentified energy source." While this occurred in the hanger A squad of a dozen Battle Droids approached each ship.

Bento calmed down before a message came through.
"Freighter you are being detained and inspected. Open up and those onboard come out without resistance or you will be fired upon." The voice was that of a Battle Droid. Bento gulped. Activating his communicator.
"Understood." He says before standing. "Ok we just go along and we'll be fine with everything. Ok lets just go to the back and all head out. No weapons no threat." He smiles and heads to the back opening the door.

All the while a similar message moves to the Lion.
"Mysterious Vessel you are being detained for questioning. Open up and come out immediately for questioning. Come out without weapons or resistance or force will be used." The Droid says as walking around the large Lion were around a dozen Vulture Droids and more squads of Battle Droids emerged from a series of doors. All taking note and aim of the Lion.

The hologram switched back to Dooku ash e observed the Lion. "Very well. Carry on." He said, before the hologram cut out.

Jackie, Bento, Kat, and Albedo exited the ship. "H-Hello." Kat stammered. "We got pulled out of hyper space by that thing, we didn't mean to come out here." Kat explained, hoping this might convince the droids to let them go. She wasn't counting on it however.

There were several bangs, and a few quietly ushered swears, as the Lion's pilot came out. She poked her head out of the off kilter and slightly open jaw of the Lion. "I'm a Pal-" She began before yelping as she lost her footing and fell out of the giant robot's mouth, landing on the hangar floor. She hastily got to her feet, clearing her throat. "I'm a Paladin of Voltron. What do you want?" She questioned.

There was a click of blasters. All around the Paladin were armed droids aiming at her. There was a stillness in the room as tensions ran.
"What's a Paladin?" One droid in the back asks one next to it.
"I don't know. Are they a Jedi?" It replies before the Droids nervously look back.
"You're being detained for questioning." States a Tactical Droid as it walks out with a four Battle Droid bodyguard. "You shall be cuffed and follow me to the interrogation room. Your cooperation is advised." As it speaks another Droid approaches to cuff her.

"You will need to deliver your report. All four?" The Droid says noticing Jackie and Albedo not recognizing them. "Of you will be detained till further notice." Taking a note of Albedo's small form it looks to the others. "We will need some smaller ones?" The Droid says about Albedo. The Droids bringing over handcuffs. Cuffing Bento and Kat while keeping blasters trained on Jackie and Albedo. Jackie has two sets of cuffs brought to her arms and the Droids move in hopeful for a cooperative 'arrest'. Bento looks over to the Paladin and notices she's Human but knows noting about her strange ship or title.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus