Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"We were planning on just dumping them off at the station we were headed to." Kat answered. "They didn't have anywhere in specific they were going to." Kat explained.
Kwop Vis (played by Dreath)

Accessing files from their searched ship the droid brings up their permits.
"Your cargo falls within the rights of your permit. Expectations showed everything that was declared but transferring of unknown individuals is a questionable act. Especially with them under investigation." She proceeds to bring up a hologram of Bento. "What is your relation to the Pantoran registered as 'Bento'?"

"He's a friend. When I was little my parent's ditched me, and he took me in." Kat said.

"And you guys don't have anything for us to do in these cells?" Jackie whined. "No." One of the droid's responded, with Jackie groaning in response. Albedo rolled his eyes, as Jackie's groans grew ever more melo-dramatic. She stopped suddenly when a beeping was heard. The Omnitrix symbol on her chest began to blink red, before there was a red flash and Jackie returned to normal. The Droids looked into her cell, clearly perplexed. "What... just happened?" One asked. "You piece of junk! You were in life form lock!" Jackie griped, glaring at the Omnitrix.

Albedo pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a sigh. Just what they needed. "I thought you put this stupid thing in life form lock!" Jackie said to Albedo. "It's a prototype! What do you expect?" Albedo asked.

Making his way to the bridge Grievous was irritated to receive a communication.
"What is it?" He asked into the commlink. There was a confused reply.
"General we have a problem with one of the prisoners." At this point if Grievous had a vein on his head it would be ready to burst.
"What is it?"
"Well the blue creature turned into a Human female. There was a beeping followed by a flash and then she was this other thing." Grievous was silent. Was this the same individual that Dooku was after? "What should we do General?"
"I shall be there momentarily. Get the prisoner ready for my arrival."
"Roger Roger." As the communication ended and Grievous moved with increased vigor.

Seeing two of Jackie's cuffs on the floor the Droids open her cell. Two B1's enter.
"Ok the General is coming to collect you. So get ready to move." The Droid says as both aim their weapons.
"So how'd you do that?" One asks curiously. The other looks at her with as quizzical a look as an expressionless droid could muster.

"I expect the stupid thing to do what it's designed to!" Jackie retorted, before the droids contacted Grievous. "U-Uh... I can explain the sudden change-" Jackie stammered, chuckling nervously. "I can... uh...." She began before remembering a series of books she read as a child about kids who turned into animals. "It's a..... natural ability of my species." She lied. "What was that talk about life form lock or whatever?" A droid asked. "We can only stay transformed for about two hours before we get stuck that way. The life form lock was.... from this stabilizer. Albedo's been trying to help my people figure out how stay transformed longer without risking being stuck. R-Right?" Jackie asked, glancing to Albedo. Albedo face palmed, before perking up when a droid glanced at him. "Uh yes, I am. The stabilizer is comparable to a timer, and automatically forces a form reversion when time runs out." Albedo said.

"Also whose the general?" Jackie asked. Not long after the door to the prison hold opened as Grievous entered. The Droids stood at attention. "The one who changed is in this cell, Sir." One said, leading the cyborg to Jackie. "Whoa... this robot dude looks way cooler than you pencil necks." Jackie said to one of the B1's when she saw Grievous.

Jenny was mostly quiet when she was placed in her cell. She perked slightly when she heard the beeping and saw the red flash. She was about to speak before hearing Jackie speak. Jenny blinked, confused, with Jackie's voice sounded identical to her sister's. She froze when she heard the metallic clanking of Grievous's feet and his labored breathing.

Grievous glared down at Jackie. Her comment leading him to show visible annoyance. His shoulders rubbed up and despite lacking mouth the skull like faceplate he wore showed what would be his expression. He looked to Jackie's wrist and saw the emblem he was shown from the footage. His eyes glanced over to Jenny. Seeing her watching from her cell.
"It would appear that we have many interesting guests with us today." Opening the cell he stepped in and approached Jackie. Leering down at her and showing his height and skeletal figure. Holding back a burning rage to strike now. With a swift gesture the droids closed the cell. "Things have left me rather disgruntled today. I suggest you start explaining that device of yours."

"Like I told the duck-bots, my species can shapeshift, but only for a limited time or we get stuck as what we turned into. This thing is supposed to help stabilize shapeshifting or whatever, so that we can stay shapeshifted for longer without getting stuck. It's kind of a prototype so it doesn't work as well as it could." Jackie explained, not seeming too intimidated by Grievous.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus