Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Albedo got to the building the Clones were in, just after they got out, having not spotted them leaving with Jackie. "Where did they...." He asked looking around.

Jackie remained out cold as they moved through the city. They continued moving until they came across a warehouse. They were able to get in to use to hide so they could get their bearings and figure out a plan. "So what now?" One of the clones asked. Our ships were taken out, we're easily outnumbered, and now we got her." He said, indicating Jackie.
Kwop Vis (played by Dreath)

As Albedo entered the building and looked about for Jackie one of the numerous Battle Droids approached him.
"Hey you, what're you doing in here?" The Droid asks unaware of Albedo but seeing some random 'child' in the building the Clones recently escaped.

Meanwhile back in the governess's office Tachilla was looking out the window as the explosions and smoke from the fight in the distance. Seeing the small figures of LAAT Gunships be shot own brought him a sigh of relief.
"It would seem your defenses were up to snuff."

"Looking for a friend. About ye tall, made of volcanic rock and on fire." Albedo said, not particularly interested in conversing with the droid.

"From the intel I'm getting, it seems like it was from our shapeshifting friend." The Governess said.

"Is he talking about that creature?" Another Droid asks.
"You need to come with us." The first moving forward to attempt to bring in Albedo and guide him to their command to give them a briefing on what he knows.

"Shapeshifters? Do you have Changelings on the planets defense? Must be quiet the shots if they took out those gunships before they landed." Tachilla was still rather in the dark regarding specifics and kept his distance from the Magna Guards that stood by the governess.

"I think they're more than a changeling." The Governess said. "From what I was told one minute they were a human. The next they were some kind of big crystalline creature, then they turned into one that was made of fire and could fly." The Governess explained.

Albedo sighed. Obviously Jackie wasn't present, and he had no interest in getting anymore wrapped up in whatever conflict these robots were involved in than he already was. "I don't have time for this." He grumbled. He turned before jumping out the window he came in through, flying off. He flew above the city, watching the ground beneath him hoping to spot Jackie.

"Is it a Jedi or something? But I don't even think those mystics can shapeshift? I think?" Tachilla starts to ponder this not knowing exactly what the Jedi could do but was sure such a skill was not one they possessed.

"Hey wait!" The Droid calls out as it rushed forward to the window.
"Ugh? Do we report that?" The other asks.
"We report nothing. We saw nothing." The Droid says turning and with odd vigor for it's mechanical frame walks off as they resume their hunt for the Republic.

Meanwhile the Clones and Kwop made their way through the streets. Dodging Droid patrols and bringing along the unconscious Jackie. Managing to bring themselves to a shut down and quiet warehouse district they found themselves able to sneak into an unopened warehouse. Unopened after Kwop made a few 'adjustments' to the locking mechanism with his lightsaber. Resealing the door they began to make their plan with the unconscious Jackie in tow.
"What do we do with her General?" A Clone asks.
"This whole mission took a turn. I'm unsure what's best." He sighed. "We will have reinforcements coming soon but for now we need to stay out of sight and move quietly. We moved too abruptly." He says grimacing at his judgements. "My choices got many Clones killed."
"We're soldiers Sir, it's our job." The Rancor Clone known as Hard Jaw replies with a lack of confidence.
"Not to die for nothing." Kwop looks over to Jackie. "And now her..."

"I say we hold onto her til reinforcements get here." One of the clones said. "Then one of us will take her up to one of the ships. We can't let the Clankers keep whatever that thing that changed her is, regardless of whether or not they made it." He added. "Think it might be a good idea to cuff her while she's out?" Asked another clone, looking to Kwop.

"And if she isn't a Separatist weapon of some kind we'd be kidnapping a child. She seemed more confused but looking at us as invaders. Can't blame her." Kwop looks over to Hardjaw. "Do we have any trackers?"
"Yea I have one sir." He says pulling out a small, pill sized device. Kwop takes it and clips it on the underside of Jackie's collar. Tucked away. It activates and is silent but an extremely faint flashing occurs. "Bringing her along is a danger to either us or her. I say we leave her here and continue. We can track her down afterwards if we need." Kwop didn't want to leave a child in a warzone but what did it matter now? There were many more vulnerable people in the city now caught in the cross fire. Not to mention to potential political fallout from doing such a thing.

The clones nodded. "We should at least try and get that thing off of her." One spoke up regarding the Omnitrix. "If she is with the Separatists we can't let them keep it or get their hands on it if she's not with them." The Clone said.

Kwop lightly took up Jackie's wrist and examined the omnitrix. It's design was not something he had seen before. smooth and feeling oddly like rubber. It seemed to be tightly attached and there was no button of clip to unlock it. Kwop gave it a gentle pull and noticed it seemed bound to her wrist.
"Might be some form of cybernetic?"

"Think try'n to cut it off with your light saber would be a bad idea?" Asked one of the clones. "What do you think? That thing can cut limbs off. Better to not try it." Spoke another. "Think a Droid popper might disable it?" Asked the Clone.

"It would risk announcing our presence to the other droids. Best we can do now is move on and if need be come back for her. To keep her out of the firing line is safest even if it leaves her here. Besides we have reinforcements incoming. We should be rescued soon."

"When do we head out?" Asked one of the clones, before they paused as Jackie could be heard groaning. "She's coming to." Said another clone. "The hell happened?" Jackie questioned as she rubbed her head. She froze when she noticed she was surrounded by the clones and Kwop.

With a twitch of his head Kwop indicates where they should go. Directing them to head out the side door. They began to head out as Jackie noticed them and Kwop turns.
"Stay down. You're safer being in here than out there." Kwop says as he follows behind the Clones. Knowing Jackie's wooziness would fade shortly he took advantage of her disorientation to leave hopefully without her following.

"H-Hey I'm not done with you yet-" Jackie began. She tried to stand up and to activate the omnitrix, before the wooziness and dizziness overcame her and she staggered, almost falling to the ground. By the time she had regained her senses completely, Kwop and the Clones had left.She groaned before activating the Omnitrix. She shifted into a short alien form. Her skin looked to be a sort of white silicon, and she had what looked like headphones over where her ears would be. Jackie left the warehouse, before suddenly splitting. "Ok, you go that way, you that way, you that way, and I'll go that way." The original Jackie ordered her three duplicates. "Got it." They said before splitting up.

Kwop and the Clones had made it some distance from the warehouse after Jackie collapsed. They knew she'd be ok given a few minutes so they went off. Sneaking through the city and keeping to alleys as Droid forces patrolled. Patrols of around a dozen Droids walked by in their mechanically locked formations. The city was still in lock down as all buildings were investigated for potential Clones hiding out. Sadly no other forces made it into the city and any survivors would be surely gathered and executed or arrested. Seeing no other choice but to split up Kwop took half the Clones and sent the other half a different direction. Their mission was to locate the enemy command center and contact the other group immediately. Splitting up to make smaller groups easier to hide.

The original Jackie was going in her direction for a bit before pausing. "Crap... didn't think up a place for us all to meet back up...." She said. She split off another duplicate. "Go that way. If you run into another one of us, tell them to meet back up at that ware house in like... I dunno.... an hour." She said, before she and the duplicate went off in different directions.

"Ha! Found you!" One of Jackie's duplicates said. She found the group of clones with Kwop in an alley way they ducked into to avoid a droid patrol. "The hell did she turn into now?" Asked one of the clones. Jackie's duplicate opened her mouth before pausing and thinking. She shrugged. "Dunno." She answered.

Kwop took a look at the odd form Jackie took. Now a small alien with a wide mouth. They could all tell it was her even without the force. Something about the odd symbol on her body.
"Didn't take as long as I thought for you to shake off the stun. Keep your voice down." Kwop says tapping his foot. He seemed more like a disappointed parent then an angry enemy. The Clones looked to one another then out of the alley. Outside they saw a group of droids. Four B1's with a B2 leading them as they just went past narrowly avoiding them.

"Why should I? You guys come to attack some innocent town with big gunship things, then you knock me out!" Jackie said. "Anyways, drop the guns and come with me." She ordered. "Now why would we do that? You're out numbered, and honestly I've seen Astromechs more intimidating than you." A clone asked.

In response, the duplicate soon spawned several move, all encircling the group. "What was that about being outnumbered?" Jackie questioned.

As the Clones found themselves surrounded one shakes his head and grumbles.
"You've gotta be kidding me." Kwop looks about to see themselves now surrounded and realizing time isn't on their side acts. Taking a slow breath he lifts two fingers on his left hand. The four to his left begin to lift slowly off the ground as he performs a similar motion with his right hand to the three on that side.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus