Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi welcome to Chili's

RandomMicrowaveTM

Hi there, the name's RandomMicrowaveTM, but just "Random" works fine.
I'm new here and signed up here because I found out my friend also had an account here.
I'm not new to roleplaying, though, and have a few years of roleplaying and storytelling experience under my belt.

My main roleplaying investment right now is an intricate crossover story called "****Fest," created by me and my friends, which spans multiple franchises and original characters, and has a run time of nearly 2 years and counting! This explains why my current characters may seem a little off to anyone who happens to recognize them.

Of course, this doesn't mean I'm not up for any other roleplays! While my main reason for joining was to have another platform with my friends, I'm open to other roleplays off to the side with other people, hence why I even bothered to do this introduction in the first place.

I'm still setting things up, but I'll certainly have more characters than the two or three that might be listed in my profile, once I get around to them. There's likely to be a list somewhere eventually ..

That's all I'll say for now. I look forward to seeing what adventures are to be had here down in RP Repository!
Glad to see how excited you are about having RPR as a new platform to engage with your friends! Its a real great place. Have fun now! And anytime ya find yourself bored, feel free to pop into my inbox! I'm happy to rp / chat. There's a lot of great roleplayers here and many large RPG's and some really neat, smaller ones here too you might find really interesting to join as well!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey there Random, welcome to RPR! We're happy to have you on board. :D 2 years in an impressive run-time for a roleplay, so kudos to you for your commitment. Is there any particular genre you're looking to branch out into?
Sounds like me and my buddy Ender. He joined on here because I had such a great time that I thought he should expand his characters here. Anyways, welcome to this amazing website. I hope you have a fabulous time here
Welcome to RPR, an amazing roleplaying site! I wish you luck in finding roleplay partners! What kind of roleplay genres are you into? I'm a fan of fantasy and science fiction but I like any genre.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to finding friends and having lots of fun RPs!
RandomMicrowaveTM Topic Starter

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome! Still getting everything set up atm, but I'm looking forward to RPing on this site!

Thanks! I'm quite proud of the progress made on our roleplay as well. I'm still getting my bearings around here, so I'm not sure where I want to start, but I'm usually willing to branch out into any genre if it promises a good story!

TheNightmareSavage wrote:
Sounds like me and my buddy Ender. He joined on here because I had such a great time that I thought he should expand his characters here. Anyways, welcome to this amazing website. I hope you have a fabulous time here
Hey, thanks! This looks like a very fun site, so I'm happy I decided to expand my horizons here, too.

KingoftheArrows wrote:
Welcome to RPR, an amazing roleplaying site! I wish you luck in finding roleplay partners! What kind of roleplay genres are you into? I'm a fan of fantasy and science fiction but I like any genre.
Thanks! I'm open to just about any genre, but some of my favorites are surreal horror and fantasy.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Thank you! Glad I could come here.

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hi, thank you so much! I'll be sure to check them out once everything's all set up.

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to finding friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Thanks! I'll cheers to that, bro!
Hi im new to the chat
i mean site

Vesper666 wrote:
i mean site
Hey, you and me both, pal. Welcome aboard!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Thank you for such a warm welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi welcome to Chili's

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus