Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup, I guess

Hey, I joined this site because I love to RP. I do love science fiction and fantasy, but I don’t like a lot of modern(but hey, depending on the subject). So yea, invite me to all the good stuff
Welcome to RPR :D! If you wanted to get started on roleplaying, I suggest heading over to Find RP if you have a specific roleplay in mind. If you don't know what to look for, go to the Looking for RP forum. Good luck finding roleplaying partners!

I'm also a big fan of fantasy and science fiction! I love both of these genres because I love using my imagination to imagine the impossible.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. Welcome to the family.
Hello and welcome!! I'm new here as well. I enjoy good science fiction and fantasy settings myself!
Welcome, DemonSlayer! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum! You'll find lots of others actively searching for partners! Good luck and happy RPing! :)
Hello and welcome to the site!! I hope you make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun RPs to write!
Hello! Those genres are rather popular, so I am sure you'll find many people, forums, and groups to join based on those genres!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and welcome! Love the username! We’re happy to have you joining us!
Hello ^; Welcome to RPR
Hiya! Welcome! :D Hope you have a good time here.

There are lots of sci-fi fantasy areas on this site, and plenty of groups, as well! I have one myself.
And if you actually meant that, I will take you up on that challenging statement about inviting you to things. 😪

You can message me or mods or random nice people if you need to message someone. No sweat. Just don't go crazy and break the rules. :P
Have a good time, and be kind, and RP with all your heart! Woo! Or don't. Whatever! It's all cool. Heheh.

Byebye! <3 🌻 <3<3 🌸
Yoo! Welcome to the RPR! Hope you're getting by just fine and have had a warm welcome! I'm always here if you ever need anything, even to just chat or roleplay! Happy roleplaying! :)
Hello, welcome aboard to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup, I guess

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus