Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

Heyo guys so I’m not new to this site I’ve actually been on here for a few years but I stopped using it a while back well!! I’ve returned and I have yet to update my profile of course but I’m looking to roleplay! MxM if that’s okay and you can message me and we can talk about topics :)
For those who don’t know me I am citrus I’m a transgender male he/him pronouns
I’m very awkward but I can be talkative don’t hesitate to message me. I am going to listen some things I enjoy and do now :3

Music tastes: Cavetown, Dodie, Twenty one pilots, Melanie Martinez, Greenday, Fallout boy, hobo Johnson, AJJ, Neon Trees, and so much more but I’m lazy so rn.

Roleplay genres I enjoy mostly all including: Fantasy, Romance, Gore, horror. I am okay with sexual content :)

I do require at least four sentences no one liners, I’m okay with everything Including MxM, MxF, and FxF. I mostly do MxM or FxF honestly but I’m okay with any!

Some more things I’m into like fandom wise
It, Stranger things, I’m not okay with this, A lot of anime things such as, Attack on titan, Black butler, Junjou romantica, Love stage, Seven deadly sins, Tokyo ghoul, BNHA. I Am also into the Harry Potter fandom, I am a Gryffindor! I also cosplay!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.
CocaColaInJune Topic Starter

Thank you :D
Hi Citrus! Welcome back to RPR! Your name is so cool!! I’d be down to rp with you if you’d like! I’m in love with every single artist/band you’ve mentioned, especially Cavetown, I love his songs.
We’re glad to have you here!
Hello, and welcome back! I'd love to roleplay or start a chat anytime. Those are really exciting rp genres! I love quite a lot of the ones you listed too!
Welcome back to the site. :)

I hope you make a lot of new friends, perhaps reconnect with old friends, and of course have a lot of fun RPs to write!
Heyy!! Welcome back to the RPR! I'm Abbey and it's so epic to see that we have some things in common! I'd love to roleplay with you sometime, just shoot me a chat and we can work something out! Also, I love your name, I think its so cool!!

Anyway, welcome back!! :D
Hi Citrus!! I really like your user! It's nice and whimsical, kinda almost sonder-ish. I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! Welcome back!
CocaColaInJune Topic Starter

Thank you all!! for the warm welcomes! if you'd like to chat and or roleplay dont be afraid to message me :D
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

Well, late welcome anyways. I did the same thing. I held my profiles on RPR but Roleplayed elsewhere for years before i started to get involved with the RPR community.
whoo Welcome to Rpr or rather Welcome back! I cosplay too we should be friends and if ya wanna rp drop me a mssg
Welcome back!! :D
Wawawawelcome back! :D I love your profile picture... Johnlooock! :D

I hope that you can find some fun roleplays to do. And to keep things fun and fresh, don't forget to check out the groups! :) There are new ones all the time.

I personally don't RP a lot of romance, but I do want to work on it for some stories I'm writing, so... Expanding interests. ;) I guess I might see you around.

Anyway, feel free to message me if you wanna chat or something. I'm here pretty often, so if you get bored or confused or want to rant/collab/roleplay, I'm cool with those. :P

See you around! Byebye! Have a good one! 🌞🌟✨🌻💛🌻💛🌻💛🌻✨🌟🌞

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus