Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

sepulchraldem0n

hey guys, what's up? I'm River. I'm 18 and I'm a pisces (amazing right?). I'm pagan and some of my favorite things are Harry potter, Disney, writing, and listening to music.

I just got back into roleplaying after a couple of months. I roleplay most in the angst and romance genres. I usually write about half a paragraph to a couple of paragraphs. I also like to roleplay in set universes such as Harry Potter and others like that.

I look forward to starting some stuff up with you guys :)
Hey River, welcome to the site!

Cheers to making friends and being a part of a lot of fun RPs. :)
Hi River, welcome to RPR! Glad to have you joining us!
Heyy! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you've had a warm welcome! If you ever need anything, I'm always here!! Happy roleplaying!! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
sepulchraldem0n Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository
Thank you!

Nav_Kat wrote:
Heyy! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you've had a warm welcome! If you ever need anything, I'm always here!! Happy roleplaying!! :)
Thank you!
Hi there River! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
HP fan huh? Welcome to RPR of ya wanna rp mssg me ^^

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there River! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Thank you!
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
heyyyooo im new
pleasure to meet you all
Hello. Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you'll have a good time here. I like your introduction! It's very tidy, hahaha.

If you have any questions, feel free to message! There's also a help forum, of course, and a lot of helpful groups. Just follow the site rules, be good, and have fun. Heehee. There are many helpful moderators, and the community is usually quite kind.

So, that's about it from me, here! Please check out the Find RP forum if you're interested, and browse around to see who shares interests and stuff! Bye bye! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻🌷🌸🌷🌻 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus