Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

(Yeah I know)

She jumped in surprise and the Nemean Lion stood on it's four legs, "Nope, I think I got this." She was thinking, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die She went slowly closer to the Nemean Lion, "Hold on, calm down." She reached to pet it.

(Did I mention Sunny can be pretty stupid sometimes?)
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

(Nah. No worries tho Vol like. Strong smol boi)

Vol stayed a few steps behind the girl. “You are I can’t help?” He asked. ‘Wait how can I help when I don’t know what I’m doing?’

('Wait how can I help when I don’t know what I’m doing?’ me trying to help my sisters with their homework)

The Nemean Lion growled and....laid back down. She (anime) giggled, and kneeled down to continue to pet the Nemean Lion, "Your like a big house cat." She looked over at the short boy, who was about her height, "Oh, wait did you want the Nemean Lion? You can have her." She stood up, and smile, "I can find a different creature."

((Am I rite tho?))

Vol put his hands up. “No no. I’m fine. I really have no clue what’s going on. Maybe I’ll just find a squirrel or something. Plus, maybe a giant cat is too much for me to handle,” he insisted. “I was here you know. Just in case.”

(Ye)

"Hm," He eyes lit up, "What is we ask Mrs.Sway to share the Nemean Lion! It's a big responsibility for just one person, I'm sure she would let us." She smiled really big, "Wouldn't that be fun?"

“A lion? Ooo so that’s what it is! I think I’ve only read about them in books,” Volkan admires the beast with awe. “Cool! I’ll take ye up on that offer. What’s your name?”

"Correction, a Nemean Lion, and my names Sunny." She stuck out her hand, "Nice to meet you."

“Never heard of that species but okay!” Volkan shook Sunny’s hand. “I’m Volkan. That’s right, I think.. Yea sounds right.” Vol looked at the lion again. “Do you ride them?”

"I mean, you can, but not right now. I'll go get Mrs.Sway. Keep her here until then." She slide down the mountain, landed unscratched, and ran to find Mrs.Sway.

“Got it!” Volkan nodded with determination. He sat cross cross and stared at the lion. “Aight. Just gotta wait now.”

(me realizing this is only the 1st class: ._.)

The Nemean Lion stood up on all fours again. Sunny found Mrs.Sway and started to walk back with her.

((Ohs boy. Soz I ain’t doin much, I don’t wanna interfere with the actual world if it’s not mine))

Vol got up bored and approached the lion. He inspected it from closer up. “You don’t look so dangerous,” he said.

Nemean Lion: "Wow rude much."

Sunny and Mrs.Sway just got up to the mountaintop without hearing the Nemean Lion speak.

Volkan didn’t seem to be at odds too much. “Oh cool! Wait, oh I’m sorry Sir Lion. Or Lady Lion. I’ve never seen one before so I don’t know the difference.” ‘Yes talking animals is totally normal.’

"So can we? Please Mrs.Sway." Mrs.Sway nodded, snapped her fingers, and the Nemean Lion disappeared.

Vol jumped a bit. “Wait where’d it go?!” He looked around completely confused. *gasp* “TeLepORtAtIOn?”
Teachers from Meadow High (played by KingdomOdd1)

Mrs.Sway: "I suppose you could call it that, but it's not from the Nemean Lion itself. It's a spell I can use, which technically, teleports it to where I want it."

“So like magic? Like witchcraft? Or like a really complicated form of alchemy?” Volkan asked messing with his necklace. “Hmm... I can’t tell. I was never very smart in the area I don’t think.”

She shrugged, "Now we get to have a few minutes of free time!" She laid down.

Vol sat down against a boulder. “But to do what? Is the question,” he thought aloud. “I’m clueless.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus