Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

He brought Mrs.Sway back to the Hippogriffs nest, Mr.s Sway then cged the Hippogriff, and he brought Zoe out of the forest to sit while he got his creature.
Caztel Topic Starter

((Idkkkkkk Wat I’m doooooing))
KingdomOdd1

(Hm?)
Caztel Topic Starter

((Wat does I dooo?))
KingdomOdd1

(Wut you mean?)
Caztel Topic Starter

((Idk wat to do. It isn’t rp if we’re just rping our own characters separately. WHERE R DA OTHER PEEPS?!))
KingdomOdd1

(I dunno, hm, time to bring in my secret weapon, but I am changing her age for this roleplay, she's not 10 anymore, she's around 15)
Caztel Topic Starter

((Okies?))
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

She went through the forest, "This is a pretty dark forest...Welp, I need my Phoenix." She shuddered, "These creature won't hurt us right? No, it's a school, it's against the law right? Or against the rules? I'm talking to myself again."
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

“Ack!” *crash*

At one point Volkan fell, but he got up fine as ever. “Alright let’s try that again.” He started scaling the cliff again. This time making it to the top. He hopped up triumphantly. “Made it! Yas!”

She kept walking through the forest, after hearing a wolf howl, she ran towards the mountain and sat down, "There are wolves here, I forgot. I'm never gonna get the stupid Phoenix." She stood up, "No, gotta think positive, come on Sunny, keep the family tradition going! I can do this, I can do this! I can do-"

5 seconds later, "Nope, back to the mountain."

Vol looked around. Having no real idea what he was looking for. “Oi. Any animals out here that wanna be my friend? Big strong animals. Thas’ it. I ain’t gonna hurt ya.”

She sighed, stood up, "Wait a minute, Nemean Lions are in the mountains, I wonder if there are any in this part." She began to climb the mountain without hesitation, or any problems.

((I don’t even know wat those r! ;-; ))

Vol paused for a moment and scratched his head. “What am I even doing? Am I being dumb? Probably.” He couldn’t see any animals at the moment. He didn’t even know how to find any

(Look it up then ._.)

She hosted herself onto the mountain, "Okay, now to find it." She moved her hair out of her face.

((OH YEA I KNOW WHAT THAT IS IM DUMB))

Volkan climbed up another giant rock and saw a big ol lion basking in the sun. “Oh cool. A big cat. I forget what these things are called.” He dropped into the mini gully and started approaching the beast. “Here kitty kitty.”

(Top 10 things never to say to a Nemean Lion: "HeRe KiTtY kItTy")

She climbed higher and saw a Nemean Lion, "Okay, go cautiously, and slow." She slowly got closer to the Nemean Lion, "Slow and steady Sunny."

((Vol is dumb. Like mwah))

Vol paused. Another person had shown up. Maybe he should let them have the large cat. Vol liked cats though. He thought for a moment. ‘Aha! I’ll help her and be her friend!’ *sparkle* He stood aside and watched. Not wanting to do anything rash.

(*sparkle* I fell off my bed after reading that, why? ._.)

The Nemean turned around to look at her, it didn't look amused, it bared its teeth, "Hi there, I'm Sunny, you can't understand me yet, but that's okay. Just calm down, it'll be easier for both of us." She put her hand up as she walked closer. It made a low growl with it's teeth still barred.

(Sunny: 2005-2020, reason of death: School Project // not for though)

((U kno those anime bois who sparkle? Like Major Armstrong from FMA. That’s Bol. But when he wants to make friends and he short))

Vol didn’t think either had noticed him but that was fine. He eased his way around the edge of the gulf and towards the girl. “Oi, you want any help?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus