Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Of course Zoe." He got up and slide Clover's food onto Zoe's plate.
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Vol sighed. “Eh. So guys. What’s it like here? Boring or like... I dunno. I don’t remember much but one thing for sure is that I don’t remember schools being this lavish.”

"Well duh, it's like a private school, and it's kinda cool. My favorite class is Phy Ed/Survival class with Mr.Fish. Or Creature Taming and Speaking with Mrs.Sway." He put Zoe's hand on her fork, "To you right is sausage, to you left is pancakes, bacon is in front of you, eggs are in the back of the bacon, and back of the plate to your right is your cup of milk." He took a bite of his bacon.

Volkan has already finished. He leaned forwards towards Zoe a bit. “Oh wait. Are you blind?” He asked a little bluntly.

"You can't just ask someone if their blind." He said it roughly and looked over at Zoe frowning.
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

She set down her fork, "It's okay Zee Zee, can you just help me to the bathroom please?" She stood up, and looked over at Zee Zee.

“Oh Hermorra I’m soooo sorry!” Volkan exclaimed. *le cri* “Someone smite me.” He put his head on the table suddenly feeling awfully terrible.

He stood up, "Yeah." He looked back at Volkan with a small frown and went with Zoe towards the girls bathroom. When they got there, he waited outside as she went inside.

Vol sighed and turned to face a different direction head still on the table. He let his gaze wander.

-

Vlad didn’t eat really. He had his nose stuck in a book, but he was constantly looking up. Something felt off, and he would know. After a bit he passed it off as one of the new kid’s aura or something. He was getting close to his goal and continued to read.
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

From the time she had woken up, Irene had been in a daze. If she wasn't dreaming this whole thing, she had been brought here because she was 'SpEcIAl', apparently. What the heck, special? She thought to herself angrily, shoving pancakes onto her plate at the buffet line. Did I really have to be pulled out of my normal life for this?
Everything had been going perfectly for Irene- along with being the debate team president, she had worked hard to have spotless grades, large social circles and was even expecting to be elected to the Student Council this year- but was instead suddenly put into a school for magical hybrids?! Looking around the bustling dining hall, she noticed a few oddities-people with pale, colorless skin and fangs, a person with slightly glowing, btight orange eyes, a girl with thick green vines for hair, neatly braided, and a guy with dog ears, who slightly resembled a German Shepherd. Yeah, I definitely don't fit in here, she thought to herself, a little remorsefully.

As much as she loved attention, Irene decided that clearing her head would be ideal right now, to process everything that was happening to her. Walking around the crowded dining hall with a plate a pancakes in one hand and black coffee in the other, she chose a table that seemed to have only one other person on it - a slightly older looking dude with his nose stuck in a book. Awkwardly clearing her throat a little, she sat down across him.

Volkan sat up again and reached back pulling the ponytail he wore out of his hair. He began to braid it out of sheer boredom and once he was finished put the ponytail back. “Man now I feel really bad.” He mumbled.
Vladimir Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Vlad only looked about 17 or so, but okay. He looked up from his book. Green eyes narrowed slightly. “Can I help you miss?” He asked in a flat tone. He debated putting his bookmark in, but it was likely she’d leave after finding out what a bore he was.
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

She came back out, and Zee Zee walked her back to the table. SHe sighed, stabbed her fork into her sausage, and began eating.

((lol sorry I misread an earlier part an thought he was a teacher. corrected the previous message.))

Irene looked at him, a little surprised at his unfriendly tone. "Uh... Unless you can tell me where the hell I really am, or why I can't remember my past or name clearly, all the help I really need is you letting me sit here and stuff my face with pancakes."
Vladimir Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

((Oi ur good bro))

“Meadow High. You should’ve already been informed of that. We aren’t really, ‘anywhere’ per say. As for your memories I wouldn’t know. You should still have them unless an outside source intervened,” Vlad informed Irene. He put a bookmark in and set his book down for a moment. Then he took off his glasses and began to clean the lenses. “Is that all?”
Angel (played by KingdomOdd1)

She sat with the other 3 year students at a table near the exit. She eat her food silently.

People around her scooted away a bit. She didn't seem to mind and fixed her bandage.

Vol glanced over to one of the tables and noticed Angel among the others. He didn’t see anything wrong with her and didn’t understand why others were so purposefully avoiding the gal. ‘Maybe I should say high or something..’ He wondered.

Some girl around her snickered,got up, and moved to the next table with her friends. As the girl passed, she moved away from Angel walking quickly. When the girl sat down next to her friends, she talked dramatically, "OMG OMG, I totally felt my emotions almost get taken away from me! Like, I am so lucky I made it out alive!" One of her friends spoke, "I heard that deers don't bite, but I totally think she does." He friends all started laughing and snickering.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus