Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

For all the Meadow High peeps.
KingdomOdd1

Thank you so much for helping.
Caztel Topic Starter

Ur welcome bro. >:3
Caztel Topic Starter

While we’re here would you mind expanding on the ideals of Ur world? Like magic and stuff. Also rules regarding certain player engagement and stuff
KingdomOdd1

Okay, there are people with magic, very common for people to have magic actually, a lot of people have "powers"/abilities, there are mythical creature/myths, there are hybrids, shapeshifters, and ect stuff like that. Rules: I will allow some violence, nothing too detailed, a mediam sexal contact, so no, erm, I'll just say "in bed stuff" if ya know what I mean, and on a cursing/swearing level. I will allow it, but I would rather not have every sentence a swear/curse word.
KingdomOdd1

Also, you are allowed to use on or more characters, as I am myself gonna do that.
Caztel Topic Starter

Sweet!
Can I use Vol’s cannon modern backstory? I haven’t written it down yet cause it’s kinda complicated, but it ties in with his medieval backstory and is rlly weird to explain all at once.
KingdomOdd1

Of course you can.
I'll Use my character Emma Luise Jones.
Caztel Topic Starter

How are we gonna start off? Just waking up in the room after getting plucked off the street?
KingdomOdd1

So, from where you left off, you all woke up in separate beds in the same room, with the same boy sitting on a window ledge. You all have a night stand next to you with a glass of milk (I changed it from water to milk, because they taste better together), and two chocolate chip cookies. He will then say, "Welcome to Meadow High." He doesn't look happy to be there, and looks kinda moody.
Waffle-Roleplay

I'll use my character Mizumi
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

This was the second time that week Volkan had woken up with no recognition of what was happening. He looked around really freaking confused, and a little bit angry that he’d just kinda been kidnapped.

“Oi,” he glared at the kid on the window sill. “Where am I?” He asked in an accent. Even if he was mad he couldn’t help but want to eat the cookies.
Mizumi (played by Waffle-Roleplay)

Mizumi suddenly woke up. Where am I.... she thought. She didn't know what was happening. She looked at the kid on the windowstill. "What's going on? she asked suspiciously. She then saw the cookies next to her bed. She just had the urge to eat the cookies.
KingdomOdd1

The boy spoke with an annoyed voice, "Okay, first of all, calm down. Second of all, I just told you cockalorum(it's a real word)." He sighed, "Well sense I'm forced into doing this stupid thing already, I'll say it again, welcome to M-e-a-d-o-w H-i-g-h." He rolled his eyes, "ScHoOl FoR tHe DiFfErEnT, or somethin' like that, I can't remember, nor do I care." He looked over at the door, straightened up his posture, and used a more polite voice, "Ahem, uh, my name's Oscar, and I welcome you wholeheartedly want to apologize for any panic you trip here has caused. If you have any parent or guardians, don't fret, they have been notified by your whereabouts."
Caztel Topic Starter

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
The boy spoke with an annoyed voice, "Okay, first of all, calm down. Second of all, I just told you cockalorum(it's a real word)." He sighed, "Well sense I'm forced into doing this stupid thing already, I'll say it again, welcome to M-e-a-d-o-w H-i-g-h." He rolled his eyes, "ScHoOl FoR tHe DiFfErEnT, or somethin' like that, I can't remember, nor do I care." He looked over at the door, straightened up his posture, and used a more polite voice, "Ahem, uh, my name's Oscar, and I welcome you wholeheartedly want to apologize for any panic you trip here has caused. If you have any parent or guardians, don't fret, they have been notified by your whereabouts."

((Don’t forget, there’s OOC and IC, put rp stuff in IC and out of rp stuff in OOC. U put this in OOC but accident))
KingdomOdd1

Volkan Rivera wrote:
KingdomOdd1 wrote:

((Don’t forget, there’s OOC and IC, put rp stuff in IC and out of rp stuff in OOC. U put this in OOC but accident))
Yeah, I saw that right as I clicked post, my bad.
Caztel Topic Starter

Ur good bro.
KingdomOdd1

Should I retype it and put it IC?
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

“What do ya mean different?” Volkan asked as he reached over to grab a cookie then shrugged it into his mouth. “Ooo these are good. What are they?” He asked a second question without waiting for an answer to the first. He didn’t even really understand much. Considering he’d shown up in whatever world with no recollection of who or where he was. Here it happened again. Except with no memory loss. To his knowledge at least

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus