Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

She looked up at the clouds she could see, "Why not look at the clouds? Clouds are all different, and some look quite interesting. Or you could look at the other creatures."
Volkan Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

Vol looked up at the sky with a blank expression. “Huh. Boring. I wanna fight somebody. Hey! Wanna spar?” He asked Sunny.

She tilted her head, "Huh?"

“Sparring. You know, with blunted or wooden weapons. Is there no sparring here?” Volkan asked. “It’s good practice and it keeps ya in shape!”

"Violence isn't allowed here, and weapons create violence. Thus meaning, sparring, as it involves weapons, isn't allowed here. Besides, class is almost over, we have about 4 minutes left, and we should start getting back." She stood up on her feet.

Volkan growled and got up arms crossed. “That’s dumb. What if a foreign nation attacks? Do you guys not get assignments?” He asked. “Never mind.”

He walked sober to the dye of the cliff and just kinda hopped off. “Les go.”

"Okay." She carefully climbed down without a scratch and jumped after hearing a wolf howl, "L-let's go quickly."

Vol had landed easily in one jump and looked around. “Sure thing,” he didn’t seem terribly anxious about anything. He looked to Sunny a lil sly faced. “You scared of that howl? I’d only be worried if you had wild werewolves. Normal wolves are easy to handle.”

"N-no. I'm not scared." She looked down.

“Don’t worry! If anything comes along I’ll scare it off. Okay?” Volkan told Sunny with a grin.

She smiled, "Thanks!"

Vol started heading back then paused. “Why don’t you lead the way..? I was lost as soon as I stepped foot out of the building.”

"Eh- okay." She took a deep breath, "This way." She walked cautiously towards the forest opening.

“Yea Sorry.” Volkan rubbed the back of his neck as he followed her. Staying only a feet few behind.

"It's okay look we're almost there,"

((Does u want me to takes over a bit for some plot?))

(Sure)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meadow High RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus